It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientists create new mutant Ebola strain with horror eye symptoms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

A deadly virus has been engineered by Chinese scientists using a glycoprotein found in Ebola that wiped out a group of hamsters.

Researchers at Hebei Medical University found that the hamsters “developed severe systemic diseases similar to those observed in human Ebola patients” when given a contagious disease and an Ebola protein that leads to the virus spreading through the body of humans.

In the study by Chinese scientists, published in ScienceDirect, on hamsters, a particularly unpleasant symptom was that the rodents developed scabs over the surface of their eyeballs affecting their vision. The researchers said that the aim has been to reproduce the symptoms of Ebola in a laboratory so as to better understand the condition and prevent its spread.

Chinese scientists create new mutant Ebola strain with horror eye symptoms

I just came across this article and had deja vu about the Covid virus and it's humble beginnings and the 'possible' cover up by the Chinese government.

Should China really be messing with such deadly diseases as Ebola, especially when the poor containment record of the Chinese is taken into account?
I honestly don't think the Chinese can be trusted to contain such a highly infectious disease as this, when they couldn't keep a SARS virus contained and then tried to cover it up and blame a 'wet' market for the outbreak?

To get one up on and jump ahead of western countries, China seems willing to attempt and risk the entire worlds health, Ebola needs to be handled in a Biosafety Level 4 (BSL-4) facility. The Chinese got around this and instead used a BSL-2 lab using vesicular stomatitis virus to carry the Ebola glycoprotein.
Vesicular stomatitis is a viral infection that causes blisters in the mouths and feet of animals, especially cattle, horses, and swine and looks very similar to a condition called foot, and mouth disease in animals, but which can also affect children under the age of 5 years causing a similar looking viral infection.
edit on 7-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Sweet!

I remember reading years ago about the Soviet Union, that they had created an Ebola-Pox virus.

Who knows what kinds of horrors are floating around out there just waiting for a lab accident or some corrupt worker willing to sell something to shady groups.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Who knows what kinds of horrors are floating around out there just waiting for a lab accident or some corrupt worker willing to sell something to shady groups.

Thats whats worrying, the Chinese aren't exactly known for their quailty and craftsmanship!

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You would think the Chinese would stop messing with this type of thing.
I guess they didn’t learn their lesson from Covid lol

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

They are swollen with misplaced pride. To a degree that would put our worst examples of such to shame. Nothing good will come out of the PRC.

Cheers

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

You would think the Chinese would stop messing with this type of thing. I guess they didn’t learn their lesson from Covid lol

they did they learned that covid won't kill enough people for what they want. got to come up with a new one.
little fuaci and smilin francis weren't the only ones looking for a gain of function.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

they did they learned that covid won't kill enough people for what they want. got to come up with a new one.

It appeared that way to me too.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Mao zedong would be proud of that modified ebola

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Why can’t they work on a zombie virus.
That’s a cataclysm I can get behind.

Half my city is full of junkies. Probably wouldn’t even notice a change around here lol

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Why can’t they work on a zombie virus. That’s a cataclysm I can get behind. Half my city is full of junkies. Probably wouldn’t even notice a change around here lol

a walkin dead world would be a bitch,and can imagine the stink all the dead folks running round would cause. but some junkies smell like that already, so i guess it wouldn't be all that different.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So do we wipe out their biological testing facilities now, or do we wait for a global catastrophe. Because their track record of keeping biological things contained is, you know, fantastic…

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Maybe they didn't get the desired results from Covid.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Oh they learned their lesson-The lesson was that when you release an engineered pandemic on the world,as long as its a joint operation with lefty health organisations of the west-Nobody does jack Sh1t,there are no repurcussions of any kind,except increased world chaos,governments and institutions becoming more like the CCP with full on censorship,mind control,medical dictatorships and liberties stripped from the infected and non infected alike.

The lesson is-win win for China.

Why on earth wouldn't they do more of the same?
edit on 7-5-2024 by onestonemonkey because: sp

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This "research" is really for targeting you when the time comes. The similarities of current china and late 1930s Germany is frightening.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

Whats worrying is the fact they used a similar viral infection to foot and mouth for this research and the human version attacks children?
edit on 7-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Very Worrying. Hopefully nothing will actually happen with this one.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
One of these frankenstein creations is going to get loose and really nail humanity to the floor. It's just a matter of time.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Also the scabing over the eyes sounds like something from a horror movie!

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Because it was totally a mistake.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Looking at the bigger picture, Covid was the construct of our own US government. Fauci procured the funding for the Whan lab AND provided the viral samples for them to perfect.

The US can't legally conduct these horrid experiments on US soil so they out-source them. We are the masters of our own demise.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join