It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEGA - Let's Make Europe Great Again

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Europe is finally waking up and trying to get rid of the “liberal agenda” imposed on it. Healthy conservative forces have a chance to win in old Europe.

According to the Russian news agency Novosti (RIA Novosti), Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban was the first to speak openly.

“Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said that 2024 could mark the end of Western liberal hegemony because the world order built on it has collapsed.

“This year, God willing, we can end the inglorious era of Western civilization. We can complete the world order built on progressive liberal hegemony. The progressive liberal world spirit has collapsed. It has brought war, chaos, unrest and destroyed economies to the world,” - Orbán said while speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Budapest.

According to him, “progressive liberals feel threatened”, but at the same time they are still in power, “they are dangerous opponents, determined to do everything, they do not shun anything, they have no moral concerns.”

The Hungarian Prime Minister emphasized that in the elections to the European Parliament there is a chance to replace with sovereignty-oriented politicians “those leaders who are not actually leaders”, but are engaged in building “hegemonic-ideological control to which everyone must obey” by “transforming state bodies into instruments oppression" of the peoples of Europe.

As examples of pressure from the “liberal mainstream,” Orbán cited attempts to cancel the conservative conference in Brussels last week, the trial against former US President Donald Trump, the persecution of right-wing political parties by German intelligence services, attempts to ban the activities of journalist Tucker Carlson in Europe and persecution of a Finnish politician and priest for quoting the Gospel.

“Let the era of sovereignists come again, let's return to peace and security. Let's make America great again, let's make Europe great again!” he concluded.

Earlier, Orban said that he had a feeling that behind some of Brussels’ decisions were the interests not of Europe, but of the United States, and noted that the elections to the European Parliament in the summer could easily change the composition of European leaders who no longer serve the interests of their voters. He also said that the current EU leadership needs to be replaced because it is not capable of coping with crisis situations.

According to him, Brussels now has “not good enough leaders” who cannot solve the problems that have arisen in connection with the conflict in Ukraine. The Hungarian Prime Minister also stated that the modern European Union, with its pressure on Budapest, is a bad parody of the USSR. He noted that “there is no need for a Brussels” that treats member countries as provinces, telling them how to live; the EU leadership must respect the sovereignty of European nations.

Previously, Orban said that Brussels is “not Hungary’s boss” and that the country will continue to defend its own point of view when discussing pan-European decisions. According to him, Hungary is not one of those countries that responds “yavol” to all Brussels’ demands, so Budapest will not supply weapons or allocate money to Ukraine, allow migrants into the country and introduce propaganda of sexual minorities in Hungarian schools.”

I really hope that Europe will stop at the edge of the abyss and not collapse into it. Otherwise, old Europe will simply disappear and fall back into the chaos, destruction and wars of the Middle Ages.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Woke liberalism is a threat to the world.
I agree with Elon Musk ... it's a mind virus.
But there isn't anything that can be done about it.
It seems that once someone is infected with this ...
all common sense in them is destroyed for good.

edit on 4/28/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Most of our leaders are ignorant fools. The good leaders are being harassed into silence.

This needs to change!

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I really hope that Europe will stop at the edge of the abyss and not collapse into it. Otherwise, old Europe will simply disappear and fall back into the chaos, destruction and wars of the Middle Ages.

I figured you'd like that since you're a self-confessed monarchist... The origins of liberalism and I guess neo-liberalism come from the renaissance age. I'm a fan of democratic sovereignty where the people as dumb as they are can have a say in the matters of nation, it also stands to reason (and history) that economic freedom plays a big part in furthering the individual in terms of what's achievable. Social mobility anyone?

Long story short peasants have a chance when they're allowed money and an education and frankly that's what most European's ancestors fought for, most. Some were a bit slow to the draw.

The UK didn't exactly gain any sovereignty leaving the EU, we just gave the knitwits at the helm more freedom to screw things up, that might be different for Hungary, I'm sure they wouldn't misfire into their proverbial economic foot.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Neo-Fascist dictator Orban should perhaps concern himself with his own problems at home rather than fight the battles of his Russian friend with the EU , if he has a problem with those in Brussels perhaps he should get off the gravy train and pull his country out of the EU.

Demonstration against Corruption and the covering up of child sexual abuse this month.

Yeah , Orban fighting the good fight.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   
How weak minded and sad you must be if you let politicians control your life

Today I will do what I want, when I want, how I want. With not a care for what any idiot politician has decided

Why do people look up to these buffoons , hoping for them to make your life better , get a grip , you are in charge of your life and if your waiting for an elected dingbat to help you then you deserve the disappointment you will find along the way

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Orban's anti-EU rant is an attempt to divert people's attention from his party's internal problems; the recent sexual abuse scandal, the accusations of corruption, street protests, the resignations and the open rebellion of some of the Fidesz members, including those from Orban's close political circle. If a politician has nothing to say about the country's vital problems, he has to find some substitute topic, a distraction, to talk about or to rave against.
edit on 28-4-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

Why do people look up to these buffoons , hoping for them to make your life better , get a grip , you are in charge of your life and if your waiting for an elected dingbat to help you then you deserve the disappointment you will find along the way

I think you share common sense, and therefore I mostly agree with you.

I personally don't look up to any of them, but we vote for the ones we agree the most with, and if they let us down because they are either weak, or ignorant, or perhaps threatened - then we need to rebel.

Democracy is a rule of the people, for the people and by the people - and if we are betrayed then it is time for change!

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Europe is going to be a Caliphate in the next 10 - 15 years.

And they will have nukes.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I seem to recall people saying exactly the same thing 10, 15 and 20 years ago.
Guess what, its no closer to happening now than it was then.

There is an ever growing awareness of creeping Islamification and the wokerati who quite bafflingly support it.

There will be a backlash at some point.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The go woke or broke ultra liberal agenda is not free from defeats though.

Geert Wilders and the conservative PVV became the largest party in recent elections in my country.

People do not like the direction we are going and this translated into this voting behaviour.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

There is an ever growing awareness of creeping Islamification and the wokerati who quite bafflingly support it.

There will be a backlash at some point.

... but by the time there is, will it be too late? I think it's past the point of no return. Look at what is happening in America. We have 200,000 Arab/Americans in Michigan who chant for the genocide of Israel (from the river to the sea) and some even call on 'death to America' and they are holding the democrat party hostage for the 2024 Presidential election.
edit on 4/28/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Europe is going to be a Caliphate in the next 10 - 15 years.

And they will have nukes.

Lets hope not but I can see it possibly happening in the next 100 years if we continue on this path of self-destruction.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I think its just a matter of time before the silent majority become the not-so silent majority.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

There wasn't millions of people invading Europe from the middle east and north Africa 10 -20 years ago.

And they are having way more kids then Europeans. It's just math.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thats not true. There have been millions of middle eastern immigrants in Europe since the mid 90s. My old boss was from the Netherlands, and said they have had these problems since the 90s. Europe has muslim immigrants in the same way we have Mexican immigrants. Theres always been alot of them for years.

I do not personally think it is a good idea to let muslims who support terrorism into anyone country, or if they want sharia law instead of freedom.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Posting support for a political leader who's been caught covering up child sexual abuse isn't a good look for you RT?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Neo-Fascist dictator Orban should perhaps concern himself with his own problems at home rather than fight the battles of his Russian friend with the EU , if he has a problem with those in Brussels perhaps he should get off the gravy train and pull his country out of the EU.

Demonstration against Corruption and the covering up of child sexual abuse this month.

Yeah , Orban fighting the good fight.

Orban is just a putin boot lover and and a far right idiot. I cant believe people take him seriously. I think hes a clown puppet like the dude in charge of Belarus.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Woke liberalism is a threat to the world.
I agree with Elon Musk ... it's a mind virus.
But there isn't anything that can be done about it.
It seems that once someone is infected with this ...
all common sense in them is destroyed for good.

Education wrongly IMO is exactly how we got here. We need to go back to teaching the fundamentals in Schools and Universities should not be a bastion of Communist one worlder totalitarianizers.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ok, you steal an election and hold your opponents at bay with false charges like in a Banana Republic, then your are running your citizen's who "elected" you. Dictatorship is ugly, but we are under some kind of illusion we voted these people all in. Some of them we did, but each state here in the US probably cheats for their preferred behind closed door candidates well before the election to ensure a smooth transition to their politician getting the job.

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
How weak minded and sad you must be if you let politicians control your life

Today I will do what I want, when I want, how I want. With not a care for what any idiot politician has decided

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join