It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA is alleged to be operat social media troll frms in Kyiv

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Putting this one in skunkworks.

Can’t find source which is huge red flag.

It is bouncing all over Twitter:

If it is sourced, source seems to be Revolver, which I don’t consider reliable based on history of bad info in my opinion.

If true it’s a bombshell as it’s illegal.

I am wondering if they are conflating the CIA troll farm doing these operations Against China.

The CIA allegedly launched a secret operation to troll Chinese officials and turn public opinion against them through leaked intelligence and negative news on social media.

Reuters reports the operation began in 2019 and was also aimed at causing paranoia within Xi Jinping’s government. CIA agents reportedly made fake social media accounts to spread rumors

If true are they using same location against Trump?

Could this be what O’Keefe found? Could that be the source?

Again highly speculative and not sourced. Thus placing this in Skunkworks.
edit on 27-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Added imo

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Kyiv? Why there? I'm going with 'no' on this one.
Unless something substantial comes up.
I do think there are troll farms for Biden and for
other left wing talking points. But this Kyiv/CIA thing? nah.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I am inclined to lean towards true on this.

With all the alleged corruption with Hunter and clan in Ukraine, add in our NIH funding biological research in Ukraine, and now this alleged ceyea crap, I might be starting to understand why they keep sending money over for the war.

We are being blackmailed by Ukraine and their leaders to keep sending more money for the war...that they can't account for...or they will release all this dirt on the dirty US deeds.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sooo, am I reading this right, the CIA think Trump is that toxic they will waste time with troll farms for Biden?. Its all AI these days.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

What "biological research"?

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
These new Troll Farms in Ukraine could be the original Macedonian Troll Farms! Either they moved or have expanded!! ☠️

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Trump would in end the war, imo, if he gets elected.

So there is motive. And the intelligence community has track record.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Even if this is proven to be fake would it still give you personal gratification and bias confirmation? I am asking this is a truly honest way due to my own curiosity.
I would comment further in a good or bad way. Like I said just curious.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

My opinion is the government is too big and needs to be massively reduced.

We need to stop meddling in foreign countries, bring all our troops home, rebuild our infrastructure and manufacturing so we are self reliant.

Patriot act, Ndaa provision, black government all need to be abolished.

Not trump or Biden supporter, not America first. More America only.

Want to know what I want see RonPauls stance. Only politician I’ve ever supported.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I like your answer yet I would alter it to support my view a bit differently. Like maybe a slow and partial withdraw from key strategic points. I also support things that you do not I believe and that uis ok as we both strive for the same goal in the end. Just different way of going about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

What "biological research"?

He's probably talking about this story.

In the early days of the war, it was a complete denial that we had anything to do in any way with any biological research in Ukraine. Whether it be money, logistical support, supplying actual researchers--it was absolute zero involvement in any possible way.

Then it became yeah, we were helping them do biological research, but it was totally legit.

Which always begs the question if it was totally legit why that wasn't the first explanation given. Why say we had absolutely nothing to do with anything related to biological research, when we quite obviously did. Even if it was completely benign and nothing like what the conspiracy theorists said, getting caught lying and moving the goalpost like that is what fuels conspiracy theories.
edit on 27-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

I think the question is,

Is the biological research labs in a hospital with a healthcare related scope.

Or biological research in a military sense.

Because many just claim the latter without providing any tangible evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I know. As your source says, it was false Russian propaganda trying to justify it's invasion. Russia claimed it had "evidence" but, of course, none was forthcoming. Like their claim that Ukraine had "dirty bombs". Also mentioned in your source and also total bollox.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

the gl0balist installed g0v needs to go.

l0bbyists, media, milllionaires celeb pr0pagandists, c0mmmunists, politichans, all need to leave.

if they stopped processing oxygen, even better.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes.

Biological research covers a lot of legit stuff, it does not necessarily mean "biological weapons".

Which, of course, Russia would never dream of producing.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I know. As your source says, it was false Russian propaganda trying to justify it's invasion. Russia claimed it had "evidence" but, of course, none was forthcoming. Like their claim that Ukraine had "dirty bombs". Also mentioned in your source and also total bollox.

I wasn't claiming my source validated the conspiracy theory.

The fact remains we were falsely told we weren't cooperating with ANY biological research AT ALL in Ukraine.

Then the story changed to we are, but only for medical purposes.

They shoot themselves in the foot with # like that. That's why nobody trusts them.

You see that, don't you? Why couldn't they just tell the actual story up front?

ETA: And it's worth noting that pretty much everyone doing biological weapons research also says they're just doing it for medical purposes. Countries that have had illicit nuclear weapons programs in the past always claim their nuclear research is for medical or civilian use, too. The official story is exactly what you'd say if you were doing biological weapons research.

That doesn't prove that's what they were doing, of course. The backtrack is still suspicious though.

ETA: And it's not like we haven't been told something was Russian propaganda before and it later turned out to be true and the "It's Russian propaganda!" claim turned out to be the propaganda.
edit on 27-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
These new Troll Farms in Ukraine could be the original Macedonian Troll Farms! Either they moved or have expanded!! ☠️

This literally made me laugh out loud.

But a Democrat made the claim about the Macedonian troll farms, so that's (D)ifferent!

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I know.

But if Russia had the evidence they claimed to have they would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Where do you get the denial of "any" biological research "at all" from?

Not seeing that?

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I know.

But if Russia had the evidence they claimed to have they would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Where do you get the denial of "any" biological research "at all" from?

Not seeing that?

Watching a lot of media coverage early in the war.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Programs like Mockingbird, COINTELPRO, etc…..never went away, they’re bigger and stronger than ever before and always expanding.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join