It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden "Happy To Debate Trump"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
May 1, 2024

The (horses'hit) Debate Commission has scheduled the TRUMP vs BIDEN debates for September 16th, October 1st, and October 9th, 2024.

Source: wltreport.com...

Remember: Democrats are strongly encouraged by their corrupt leaders via relentless text messages, and mailings, and news media, and other corrupt Democrats who know Biden should NOT be seen in a debate before they vote, to VOTE EARLY by mail.

I keep getting relentless text messages from Donald Trump and the GOP to join their Election Integrity Advisory Board. The last few text messages have even bumped me up to being "chosen" to represent my area on the Election Integrity Advisory Board. Seams like the first step in taking my position on the border is to make a donation.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

For some reason, the DNC thinks I'm a Democrat. I get hammered with election-related text messages as elections get closer. Most messages are about donating to stop Trump from destroying democracy, or ruling as a dictator, or some other crazy stuff that he has shown no history of doing. It's disgusting how dumb Democrat leaders think their voters are. But it's good to know what "they" are being fed. That's why I never argue with liberals on this (or any other) platform. The only thing that will change their mind is suffering from Democrat policies, on some level.

edit on 152024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join