It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden "Happy To Debate Trump"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
GOODIE!

After Trump has been calling for Biden to debate him "anytime, anywhere, anyplace"...Joe responded to a question from Howard Stern today saying: "I am, somewhere, I don’t know when. I’m happy to debate him."

I'm not popping massive quantities of popcorn yet...because I absolutely believe Joe's handlers will prevent a debate with Trump by any means necessary.
We all know Joe is barely functional as it is.

But, if it should, by some chance, actually take place...I CAN'T WAIT to watch this Biden train wreck.

You all know you'll be watching it too.

Keeping in mind we haven't see any actual debates, more Q&A than actual exchange of arguments and rebuttals. It's basically a moderated talk show where all the guests hate each other and take every opportunity to dunk on the other guy instead of discussing policy and America's best interests.

So even if it happens... meh.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Set it up at an elementary school sponsored by Breyers ice cream…and like Hunter when he hears a lighter flicker, Adrenochrome Joe will show up.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: JadedGhost

He annihilated Hillary in 2016 so I think he'll do just fine.

Says who?

I mean, I don’t even remember it, it was like 8 years ago. But I did a google news search for “Trump Clinton debate winner” and didn’t find one source on the first page that claimed Trump won any of their debates.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

LOOK AT THE CLIP ON THIS PAGE: redstate.com...

Have YOU PERSONALLY ever seen any human walk like this...ignoring everything around him? Is it possible there's a ROBOT VERSION of Joe Biden?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Have YOU PERSONALLY ever seen any human walk like this...ignoring everything around him? Is it possible there's a ROBOT VERSION of Joe Biden?

And we always notice too how his hands are always cupped with the thumbs bent. What's that all about? 😃

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The word you're looking for is "zombie". Not the flesh eating kind, just the bare minimum vitality and cognizance kind. A dog has more wits and twice the backbone.

(post by Annee removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Obviously Biden’s a frail old man… but on the other side you have Trump constantly falling to sleep and farting, stinking up the court room at his own criminal trial.

Let’s face it, whether we’re are talking about Biden or Trump, they’re both well past their prime.

edit on 26-4-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The real biden will no be allowed to debate anything, but I am sure his double will.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I've been hearing that Biden is as sharp as a tack when he's sitting around with his friends and collegues behind the scenes.

I've heard a few people saying how sharp Biden is these days actually, some actor was saying how sharp Biden was I'm not sure if it's true though

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

“We’ll certainly never forget the dark days of June 6– January 6th, excuse me.” — President “Joe Biden”

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Biden could not even debate a cookie.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

If there ever is a nuclear war, they will never will get Biden on the helicopter in time.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

But, if it should, by some chance, actually take place...I CAN'T WAIT to watch this Biden train wreck.

The massive amounts of amphetamines and formaldehyde required for this to actually happen boggles the mind.

I can't wait.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There is no way biden will actually do it lol

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

Biden is intellectually and mentally fitter than Trump, even though he is four years older.

Were you actually able to type that with a straight face? My father is 86 and can run cognitive and intellectual circles around Joe. And to think that Joe has EVER been smart or capable, even as a younger man, is still laughable. He's always been a joke.
edit on 27-4-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that Bidens "handlers" would ever let that happen.

If it does, however, he had better double up on the Depends.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Set it up at an elementary school sponsored by Breyers ice cream…and like Hunter when he hears a lighter flicker, Adrenochrome Joe will show up.

Nah, thats never going to work, they’ve tried, he just wanders off again.😂😂😂

edit on 27-4-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

That Debate would be Epic . Mr. Trump would interrupt Joe so Many times when it's his turn to Answer a Question that Joe would be Crying for Mommy Jill to Kiss his Boo Boos while Staring at his Telepropter ..........
edit on 27-4-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This week to a captive Union Audience.

"Four more years. Pause....."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join