It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon acknowledges secret UFO project, the Kona Blue program | Vargas Reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What was the Kona Blue program, and does it mean UFOs exist?

Declassified documents released by the Pentagon office charged with investigating UAPs, or unidentified anomalous phenomena, reveal the existence of a program to reverse engineer alien technology. But it never got off the ground because there was no such technology to be found.

What is Kona Blue? Kona Blue was a plan for the government to reverse engineer alien technology from a recovered UFO. It was a special access, or top secret, program created with the goal of acquiring, identifying and reverse engineering what it calls AAVs, or advanced aerospace vehicles. Those now fall under the category of what the military calls UAPs and most people refer to as “UFOs.”

Pentagon acknowledges secret UFO project, the Kona Blue program | Vargas Reports

Kona Blue Documents PDF

—————————————————————————————————————-
Kona Blue…..sounds like a strain of pot….or coffee brand….😆

👽
edit on 19-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The program even scoped out potential locations in Nevada?

This makes you go hmmm.... 👽

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I was wondering when someone was gonna post about this.

What’s particularly interesting to me is the Consciousness Center was to collect data via remote viewing on possible threats posed by UFOs and most likely possible crash locations as well.

ETA - The above was taken from the documents page 12-13

As well, the blurb about trans dimensional matter and data transfer.
Particularly the Matter part.
Taking material objects from one dimension and bringing them through to this dimension.

edit on 19-4-2024 by Macenroe1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Interesting about the "Consciousness studies" outlined in the PDF-

Consciousness Center:
+ (S4BA)) Collect critical data utilizing remote sensing in order to determine the activity and purpose of the advanced technology, especially any threat posed.
+ (84AB4)) In an expanded role, remote sensing and related techniques may present an invaluable aid in countering illicit activities conducted against the U.S.

s3.documentcloud.org...

Thats on Page 8

Are they talking about remote viewing?
Sure sounds like it.
As defence against possible hostile non human craft.

Thought they decided remote viewing was useless and stopped using it decades ago?
Nope!

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Consciousness Center and Medical Center

Pg 12

Pg 13

Medical Center cont.

Pg 14

Pg 15

👽

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
More on Kona Blue by Chris Lehto….

Btw….he actually skips over the Medical Center which I think is an eye opener 😳

👽🍿

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Another perspective from …..Vetted….about Kona Blue….KB

👽🍿

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Then there’s this guy……

👽🥱

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The government is always lying about everything. I bet you 100 bucks they arent gonna tell you everything here.

By the way there was that ufo footage in the video that looked like an astronaut suit flying. Do you know where the original footage and story is so I can see it? That was really one of the weirdest ufos ive ever seen.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burritocat

Perhaps your talking about this one….that could look like a flying space suit I suppose. Otherwise I don’t have a clue to the vid your seeking…

👽

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: burritocat

Perhaps your talking about this one….that could look like a flying space suit I suppose. Otherwise I don’t have a clue to the vid your seeking…

A suspected cluster of balloons? At least, nobody has ruled that out as far as I know. MUFON couldn't identify it and could only agree that it probably wasn't alien.

There is nothing crazy about UFO crash retreival, as I'm sure it's happened when the UFO turned out to be some kind of foreign technology that was useful to analyze and possibly even reverse engineer. But the "consciousness" talk in the above documents sounds crazy, not that the pentagon hasn't proposed some crazy stuff before. Did general Stubblebine ever figure out how to walk through walls?

Walking Through Walls And Staring At Goats

The new George Clooney movie, The Men Who Stare at Goats, is filled with tough-to-believe notions. Here's one — the U.S. Army teaching one of its squads how to walk through walls. Or how about stopping the hearts of goats just by staring at them? Sounds crazy, but author Jon Ronson tells host Guy Raz that the Army really tried those techniques and others in the late '70s and early '80s. Ronson wrote the book that became the basis for the movie.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Yes that's the one. I thought it looked like a flying space suit or something. Has anyone figured out what it is? I first thought maybe a drone, but then I cant think of any that look or move like that. Ive seen it before, but havent heard anyone identify it for sure.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat

Has anyone figured out what it is? I first thought maybe a drone, but then I cant think of any that look or move like that. Ive seen it before, but havent heard anyone identify it for sure.

I don’t know what the latest hypothesis is…….

Although Arbi states the following….

A suspected cluster of balloons? At least, nobody has ruled that out as far as I know. MUFON couldn't identify it and could only agree that it probably wasn't alien.

👽☕️🍩

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
In my opinion the government is not lying but is hiding another truth
It's just a question of terms
Why did they start the Kona Blue Program? Because they detected and captured UFOs
Why did they close it? Because they realized that it's not ET, there is no alien technology
It's something else ...

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Things are firing up again lately... This Kona Blue thing and the new whistleblower...Stay Tuned folks.

We're going to have a really big show...

www.reddit.com...

twitter.com...

And woe the mockery...
twitter.com...

edit on 21-4-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Has anyone figured out what it is? I first thought maybe a drone, but then I cant think of any that look or move like that. Ive seen it before, but havent heard anyone identify it for sure.

I don’t know what the latest hypothesis is…….

Although Arbi states the following….

👽☕️🍩

Balloons? That sounds like nonsense. They were moving very fast, very smooth, pretty level, like it was being flown. I don't think those were balloons. They might not be an alien spacecraft, but maybe it was some top secret weapon? To me, it looks like this thing has long trailing arms, like a robot. Maybe secret technology?

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Balloons? That sounds like nonsense. They were moving very fast, very smooth, pretty level, like it was being flown. I don't think those were balloons. They might not be an alien spacecraft, but maybe it was some top secret weapon? To me, it looks like this thing has long trailing arms, like a robot. Maybe secret technology?
How fast was it moving? Here's a video where it's analyzed, and at 1:19 he says it doesn't seem to be moving all that fast. The level flight you mention would be consistent with a bunch of balloons.

VFX Artists DEBUNK New Jellyfish UFO Videos

They estimate the speed at 10mph which is a quite normal wind speed, isn't it?

So I still haven't seen anybody rule out a bunch of balloons and especially not your post, which claims they are moving very fast, which they are not. Now I can't say for sure it's balloons, just that nobody's ruled them out, and balloons are the best guess of these experts. They finish that analysis at about 3 minutes, then look at another "jellyfish" UFO.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

This video also doesnt prove anything, either. Thats just these guys estimate it was going at 10 mph. But it was going way faster. Look how much area it covers while flying. But even these guys agreed it kind of looked like a space suit. I dont think it looks anything like balloons. Ive seen lots of clusters of balloons in the air. Apartment complexes always have them when announcing they are renting, and they always get loose and float. Ive seen them on windy days, but they don't move like that. I'm still thinking this looks like some secret test prototype of something the government is developing.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2
Things are firing up again lately... This Kona Blue thing and the new whistleblower...Stay Tuned folks.
We're going to have a really big show...
www.reddit.com...
twitter.com...
And woe the mockery...
twitter.com...

Many doubts about this whistleblower....

new topics

top topics

join