It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of Young Ukrainian Men Trying To Flee The Country To Avoid Conscription And The War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I found this very important short video-documentary posted online by SkyNews UK showing the harsh realities of war and how different the real situation is from the propaganda people are exposed to on a constant daily basis.

The documentary shows young Ukrainian men in Western Ukraine trying desperately to free to the nearby countries in their thousands as they want to avoid conscription and the very real possibility of fighting in the war against Russia and lose their lives. I am sure many young Russian men don't want to fight too and do everything possible not to join the Russian Army.

You need to see the response by the Ukrainian Security Forces and the Police. Young men are violently dragged back and arrested so they won't flee the country. They are often beaten up and treated terribly. The beginning of this video shows shocking footage of young men who have been arrested, handcuffed, and are forcibly removed from a van/truck as if they are animals.

The video serves as a reminder of what war is and a reply to all online posters who glorify war, argue that other people must fight and get killed... from their safety and comfort of their couch!

Source: youtu.be...

The video has around 7.61 million views.
edit on 19-4-2024 by Consvoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Consvoli
As long as they kill a Russian before they get slaughtered our politicians think it is worth it.
"best money we ever spent" -Traitor Lindsey Graham

Who in their right mind would willing go get butchered for these soulless globalists?

ETA: Reading the comments under that video gives me some hope the masses are waking up.

edit on 4 19 2024 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   
As a german i can tell you that there are more than 200.000 healthy ukrainian men in military age (and way more ukrainian women). Around 80-90% live of social welfare and get it even easier and faster, more uncomplicated and even get more than german social welfare recipients, but that is another story.

I have mixed feelings about that all. I absolutely can understand anyone who doesn't want to be sent to war, to a proxy war, to nothing else than a russian civil war if we are honest. To a war lead by two WEF Young Global Leaders, Selenskyi and Putin. I personally never would fight and die for the WEF, no matter on which side, russian or ukrainian.

But then you have the warhawks, corruptly linked to the arms industry, the MIC. Mostly old farts of politicians who still live in the 1960´s and behave like that. Drumming up support for war in the propaganda mass media, which are happy to support these warhawks happily in a bellezistic way. You know, these kind of warhawks who know that they don´t have to send their own children, family members etc to that war, who know that they a have a Plan B ( like using the old rat line to south america, or as good and obedient transatlanticists to the USA) if sh!t gets to hot here because of corrupt, greedy criminals against humanity like them.

And these warhawks dream about sending NATO troops to the Ukraine (french WEF Young Global Leader Macron came up with this first) because the Ukraine is running out of soldiers. While more than 200.000 (and that is only the official number!) healthy ukrainian men in military age are living here of social welfare, supported with masses of german tax payers money. So we should send (among other NATO troops of course) german troops to fight in the not so free from fascism Ukraine for a "Great Reset tool" war because masses of their healthy men in military age are on paid holidays in Germany?

I'm sorry, but that's where the goodwill, helpfulness and understanding for the situation of these ukrainian people ends, even for people like me. Most of them wanted that Selenskyi WEF puppet, voted for him, supported him and everything he did and does and many of them still do. Most of them "fled" only when they learned how easy it is to get lot´s of german tax payers money and that´s the reason why they don´t stay in Poland or every else, everywhere else they have to work for their money(FACTS!). Many of them raised and raise their right hand on their naziesque torchlight marches at the annual and official Bandera memorial day every year. They all supported the shelling of their fellow citizens in the eastern ukraine until russia started to stop that cruel behavior. Btw, i am guaranteed not a WEF-Young Global Leader-Putin lover but these are facts you could read in the MSM since at least 2014 until 2021, 2022. Then suddenly the Ukraine turned into a healthy democracy (in the MSM and the minds of foreign controlled "politicians) that needs to be defended, whatever it will cost. I guess too much Burisma, Dupont etc interests also in that region there. 70% of the ukrainian agricultural land (the so-called granary of Europe) is owned meanwhile by US corporations.

And of course the NWO fetishists use that pretty obscure war over there for their WEF game of chess. I said it here in 2022, they will use that conflict as long as how it is useful as a good excuse and a good precursor for the "tranformation", the Great Reset. Possibly until 2030. Same like they did with Corona, like they do with that climate terror, like they start conflicts everywhere so the people think everything that is wrong right now has nothing to do with a "conspiracy theory" like a Great Reset but it´s all the fault of somehow at always the right time for these plans emerged crises.

Long story short, i can understand people who don´t want to be sacrificed for any "elites" or foreign nation plans but on the other hand, as a german, i don´t want to be pushed into a 3rd world war because of an openly fascists sh!thole like the Ukraine, only for "elites" and US interests.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
As long as they kill a Russian before they get slaughtered our politicians think it is worth it.
"best money we ever spent" -Traitor Lindsey Graham

Who in their right mind would willing go get butchered for these soulless globalists?

ETA: Reading the comments under that video gives me some hope the masses are waking up.

You should read the comments of the video I posted.

The vast majority are against the war and understand what war means. The video I have posted has been viewed over 7.6 million times.

I think people are awake and don't take sides easily anymore understanding that young people are getting killed for nothing.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Doesn't seem like the best idea to beat up your own soldiers prior to sending them to the battlefield. But I'm sure Zelensky knows what he's doing. Can't watch video right now but I saved it so ill watch it later.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Funny I got called a Russia disinformation spreader when I pointed this out here a year ago. ATS basically runs parallel to the legacy media at this point.

So much for denying ignorance...

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I saw that the other day.
Such a shame.
Zelensky begs for cash to fight a war his own people don’t want to fight for.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

So, what the hell is your recommendation? Would it be the same if Russia and China invaded America? Would you have also used it in WWI? Let's just give Germany 1/2 of the EU and call it good, same with Japan... let them have 1/2 of Asia all the way to Hawaii.

I really wish you would change you profile picture to something a little bit more snow flaky.
edit on x30Fri, 19 Apr 2024 08:38:37 -05002024109America/ChicagoFri, 19 Apr 2024 08:38:37 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'd like more than one source to confirm this.
It's probably true, but I'd like to see more than one.

If the USA was invaded and there was a war against us, I'm sure that lots of the snowflakes and young 'woke' left wingers here would be running for the border to try to hide. They'd be wanting others to do the work to keep the country free ... all while on their cell phones recording their 'suffering' online.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter2
Long story short, i can understand people who don´t want to be sacrificed for any "elites" or foreign nation plans but on the other hand, as a german, i don´t want to be pushed into a 3rd world war because of an openly fascists sh!thole like the Ukraine, only for "elites" and US interests.

How about Poland, Finland, Sweden, and so on? I find Germany to be an openly fascist sh!thole too so let them be next.

This isn't Americans going to Vietnam to fight some war like everyone describes. This is fighting for one's homeland and from your post it seems you do not care if Russia made Germany a satellite country like days of old in Berlin.

If that is how you think then so be it as you seem to have total disregard for where you live, so I guess your Government isn't providing for you enough for you to care one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

If the USA was invaded and there was a war against us, I'm sure that lots of the snowflakes and young 'woke' left wingers here would be running for the border to try to hide. They'd be wanting others to do the work to keep the country free ... all while on their cell phones recording their 'suffering' online.

SkyNews UK

If anyone has another source they can post it here.

I am inclined to accept it. If the mainstream British Media reports on this then imagine what happens in reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe1982

I saw that the other day.
Such a shame.
Zelensky begs for cash to fight a war his own people don’t want to fight for.

The state propaganda often assisted by western media has shown a very different picture.

We all know propaganda is a key player in conflicts and I am quite sure both Ukrainians and Russians don't want to fight and die in senseless wars.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

War is evil , it's pushed by greedy, selfish, corrupt, psychopahic 'elites' who won't have to send their own kids to war(and in the case they don't care as they are so psychopathic, lose all their assets). War is very profitable. All these sick bastards make billions, especially Zelensky. The wealth megalomaniac vibe is dripping of him, but yet many can't see this.

It's absolutely unreal to me that an army has not simply refused to fight , all together, because the whole thing is ridiculous (mutiny?) Why are people so brainwashed continuing to follow orders, when they have full anatomy at all times?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

War is evil , it's pushed by greedy, selfish, corrupt, psychopahic 'elites' who won't have to send their own kids to war(and in the case they don't care as they are so psychopathic, lose all their assets). War is very profitable. All these sick bastards make billions, especially Zelensky. The wealth megalomaniac vibe is dripping of him, but yet many can't see this.

It's absolutely unreal to me that an army has not simply refused to fight , all together, because the whole thing is ridiculous (mutiny?) Why are people so brainwashed continuing to follow orders, when they have full anatomy at all times?

Why should they send their own kids?!
Nationalism and heroism are sold to the masses...

Contrary to the propaganda in the media many young men and women refuse to fight and they will refuse to fight in the future. Even the western media has covered this story. They should have covered it long time ago... Maybe they forgot...

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Funny I got called a Russia disinformation spreader when I pointed this out here a year ago. ATS basically runs parallel to the legacy media at this point.

So much for denying ignorance...

That's really bad.

Some posters want to push their own ideas? And so what? Reality has disproved them again and again.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

Why should they send their own kids?!
Nationalism and heroism are sold to the masses...

Contrary to the propaganda in the media many young men and women refuse to fight and they will refuse to fight in the future. Even the western media has covered this story. They should have covered it long time ago... Maybe they forgot...
They should be made to sent their own kids if they are the ones starting a war? (I'm very much against war, 100% , from any side or country, it's BS , all political theater) Instead they want to send your and my kids , it's evil all around! I'm just saying they should be made to send their own kids so they don't start stupid wars in the first place?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I live in Texas.

I guess we now know who to expect at the border in coming months.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I watch a travel guy on youtube.
The other day I saw a video he did from 2022 when Russia was just about to invade Ukraine.
He was on a train leaving Kyiv to escape Ukraine via Poland.
It was jam packed of course and I found it strange that the majority of the passengers were fighting age males.
m.youtube.com...
edit on 19-4-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Russia has millions leaving and that makes even more sense since for them it is an unneeded war and Putin doesn't have issues with seeing a million or more men dead or permanently handicapped. For Ukraine with a population of 45 million, you will always have a small percentage of people who don't care and do whatever to get out of service even if it means Russia rules, and there is a small percentage that wants it to happen, so kind a little bit more complex than just two countries fighting.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Like 90%+ for the funding to Ukraine comes in the way of that money being spent back here to our companies for military equipment and supplies. We are not sending pallets of money like what Obama did. It also seems your idea of a sick bastard is only with the US, EU, and Ukraine while forgetting who started this all in the first place, who is destroying Ukraine inch by inch, life by life, and who could end it tomorrow.

If that isn't sick what is?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join