It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: O’Keefe Media Uncovers who is really running the White House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Surprise surprise, our government is a puppet for the rich Obama staffer Jeff Zients.

Also exposing direct crimes and corruption.

I’m all out of black pills and just can’t care. We all knew it was happening, we just now have a name or two.

Good job as always by O’Keefe. Glad X is giving him platform.

BREAKING: O’Keefe Media Uncovers who is really running the White House. Undercover cameras catch Special Advisor @SBAgov call former @facebook Board Member @WHCOS @ZientsJeff27574 “the second most powerful person in Washington” where “whatever this guy says, it’s what the President says.” Asked by OMG’s American Swiper Citizen Journalist “is Jeff [Zeints] more powerful than Kamala,” Robinson confirms “Yeah.” @VP @KamalaHarris . Robinson also states that @BarackObama and @HillaryClinton are still involved behind the scenes at the White House.

Tyler Robinson, Special Advisor to the Chief of Staff of Administrator @SBAIsabel Guzman, details how @WhiteHouse directs @SBAIsabel Guzman to campaign for @POTUS so constantly that “[Guzman] is the most traveled member of the cabinet. Like pretty much every week.” Under the guise of talking to small business owners, Guzman travels across the country to help elect Democrats – especially swing state Democrats like @SenatorTester : “The White House was like, yes, go. Invite Senator Tester. Don’t invite the other Senator because he’s a Republican. And don’t invite the two members of Congress because they’re Republicans.” Such actions may be considered potential violations of the Hatch Act, which restricts federal employees from taking an active part in partisan political management and forbids them from campaigning for or against candidates.

Robinson says Guzman acts “as a spokesperson for Biden” as “...we try to visit with a member of Congress if they’re a Democrat…Just because then we can help them get re-elected as well.” @US_OSC @JudicialWatch

Video on Twitter

Some pull outs as that is a wall of text:

“whatever this guy says, it’s what the President says.”

Guzman travels across the country to help elect Democrats… Such actions may be considered potential violations of the Hatch Act…

edit on 18-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Pulled quotes out of wall of text

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I checked out your first link; this guys' got Pond Scum Career Swamp Rat written all over him!

It looks like all the big players who helped Obama on his quest to 'fundamentally change America' didn't waste any time getting back in the game when O'Biden assumed the office.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yep no surprise.

Bet Obama is also one of the puppet masters.

After all, Jeff "worked" for Obama

Obama was the President who openly wished the US government were more like the Chinese government so he could get things done.

Now the Democrat party has been pushing this narrative:
Vote for Democrats to save Democracy.
(vote only for Democrats to save Democracy)
(don't vote Republican if you want to save Democracy)
(a vote for Republicans is a vote to kill Democracy)

The ultimate goal of this narrative being parroted by Democrats everywhere?
A single party rule of the nation.
Only one political party in charge and ruling over the ignorant masses.
Only one political party
Totalitarianism or the hoped for Communism?
edit on 4/18/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Democracy, Democrats use that word but I know it doesn't mean what they think it means.

Interesting development. The problem with this information is most people that believe the Democrat line won't listen. It might be easier to explain relativity to a duck.

Any ideas on how to spread this information to the general public?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Democracy, Democrats use that word but I know it doesn't mean what they think it means.

Interesting development. The problem with this information is most people that believe the Democrat line won't listen. It might be easier to explain relativity to a duck.

You know what seems to work, blocking traffic.

I suggest we all gather in DC tomorrow morning, 7am. We will wrap ourselves in chains, and build a fire moat between us and the vehicles we are blocking.

The media will instantly see a grassroots moment and be behind us.

Wow, imagine the press it will get!

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

You know what seems to work, blocking traffic.

I suggest we all gather in DC tomorrow morning, 7am. We will wrap ourselves in chains, and build a fire moat between us and the vehicles we are blocking.

The media will instantly see a grassroots moment and be behind us.

Wow, imagine the press it will get!

Won't work unless the men wear dresses and the women have purple hair. Without that they will just arrest us and apply the laws as should be done in that situation.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Surprise surprise, our government is a puppet for the rich Obama staffer Jeff Zients.

Well that's straight up anti-semitism most unbecoming for a person of your stature, and I for one will not stand for it.

Good day Sir.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Crap. I am too big to tuck. You "guys" go ahead without me.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I purposefully ignored info.

I think rich ass wipes destroying our country are are bad no mater what affiliations they hold.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is the most corrupt administration ever in our history. Nixon couldn’t hold a candle to these clowns. I’m truly baffled as to how anyone could vote for this circus.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Well that's straight up anti-semitism most unbecoming for a person of your stature, and I for one will not stand for it.

Good day Sir.

Instead of you running away, I'd be vaguely interested to see you elaborate on what anti Semitic behavior you see here. It's just so easy to throw such accusations around without defending your remarks.

A most intriguing topic. Bookmarking for later research.

⭐ & 🏴‍☠️

edit on 18-4-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Oh my, what a revelation. O'keefe has discovered a hidden secret. The Chief of Staff for Biden, Jeff Zients is a very busy and influential man. OMG, inform the nation, tell all the people, expose this secret power.

Or, how about suggesting that O'keefe who has offered numerous exposes over that last decade that have proven to be little more than his own aggrandizement has scored another knockout of the foe. The O'keefe' who built a business claiming to expose liberal corruption only to have that business pulled out from beneath him by the very people who worked for and with him.
Now he has scored another big hit under his new reincarnated brand, O'Keefe Media. What a smoking pistol this is, the Chief of Staff working in concert with the POTUS. Hold the presses

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Let’s not forget the ménage a trois lady that moved in and where her parents worked or still do?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

This 53 second video tells you who is NOT in charge, and who definitely IS one of those in charge of this Administration.

😨

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

O’Keefe is one of the few real investigative journalists left.

He has consistently exposed the real words and corruption at all levels of government - from school boards to the White House.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Sure, as you like to see him. I see that. But this? Discovering that the Chief of Staff works closely with the POTUS? That the Chief of Staff has the same political opinions as the POTUS? That's not really something that needed to be uncovered or exposed, it should be common knowledge huh? And tossing in those other two names, Clinton and Obama? Wow oh wow, whodda thunk they would be involved other than EVERYBODY.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Joe just standing there, lol.
Obama had to put down the strings in order to shake hands.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

While your statement has merrit, I’m pretty sure Obama, for instance was not:

“whatever this guy says, it’s what the President says.”

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Its almost like there is always some coincidences that always pop up that is controlling and running things behind the scenes and is able to bring both party together 100% of the times and is involved in major global institutions such as banking,hollywood,blackrock,vanguard, state street, us gov't, and all the entities pushing wokeism and open borders to destroy countries within but a key one?

IMO China is not the one that has invaded us its Israel/mossad or maybe both working together . Clearly Israel/Mossad/Jewish mafia or whatever most likely got and kept that control via epstein,weinstein, and pddidy handlers. Ofcourse not all Jewish people are involved or bad just like not all Italians are part of the mob but clearly there is a Jewish mob that often shows up in the key positions in some shady stuff.

Yet each of our presidents and 99% of congress bows down to Israel and even are willing to screw over the American tax payers to do it.
Heck even the republicans including many here in ATS have been programmed to put Israel before the American Tax payer.

Unfortunately trump is not innocent on this and puts the American tax payer behind Israel as well.

I stated before don't be surprised if trump was brought in purposely to enrage the right to the point where the democrats already are and to ensure both sides are at critical boiling point to ease us into starting a civil war.

Watch as the elections get close for further and possibly manufactured virtual injustice towards trump designed to push us over the edge to civil war.
At the end of the day trump was able to get passed the deepstate and do the impossible and win against the queen of deepstate. Also the deepstate has had 0 luck in arresting trump or silencing him which is odd for the most powerful entity in the world. All the monetary damages against trump mean squat, they can print money as they please. For all we know the monetary damages against trump can be nothing but a show just like we send money overseas and it never makes to any of the targeted intentions.

Again not saying that is the case. However sure does look like we are at a tipping point and Trump with ties to the same Jewish mob (Israel,epstein,pddidy, etc) also stacked his administration with swamp who validated the biden steal and trump sure has been a critical asset in bringing us to that tipping point.

At this point nothing surprises me but one of the thing Trump needs to answer too, is why he is Fcking the American tax payer and putting Israel first by taking out loans and paying the interest on those loans for Israel, when Israel is more than capable to take out their own loans?

edit on 12430America/ChicagoFri, 19 Apr 2024 10:12:39 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Sure, as you like to see him. I see that. But this? Discovering that the Chief of Staff works closely with the POTUS? That the Chief of Staff has the same political opinions as the POTUS? That's not really something that needed to be uncovered or exposed, it should be common knowledge huh? And tossing in those other two names, Clinton and Obama? Wow oh wow, whodda thunk they would be involved other than EVERYBODY.

Zients was director of national economic council which sounds innocent enough, if you don't know anything about the WEF.

edit on 19-4-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join