It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A family from Kansas with six children moved to the Moscow region

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I tried searching LinkedIn and those sites. His name and Kansas City and "IT' came up. But the fella in the pictures for the professional sites don't look like the fella in the pictures in the Opening Post. So I don't know if it's the same. and it doesn't say that he's in Russia. I thought a professional site like that might have an IT guy and say where he lives etc etc ...

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

You are describing another family. This is a family from Canada, Arend Feinstra, with 8 children, in the Nizhny Novgorod region. At first they really faced difficulties, but now all the issues have been resolved.
Check your sources.

The cool thing about America is we have a wide range of people, and they have many choices. This was theirs so I wish them the best. We call them ex-pats and people decide to move all over the world, but Russia is rare. Asia and South America are very common, cheaper to live if someone is on a fixed income, etc.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeah, Ive done the same and also imaged searched all the pics and still nothing except for the Russian article and nothing more.
It appears to me to be a pure propaganda piece, with no effort at all to make the story appear real. Really lazy propaganda writers if you ask me!! I think somebody needs firing for all the proven fake articles RT keeps posting.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Joseph is from Texas, and his 36-year-old wife, Ann, is from Australia. In the USA, Schutzman worked as a program manager in the IT field. “I worked in this field for 11 years. He worked in large IT companies: Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle,” he tells RT.
a reply to: RussianTroll

Bollox hes a spy.

Working for microsoft says it all lol.

BTW my russian person that hates the west.
Can you put more input on your thoughts and instead of copying and pasting everything
give us a brief example of what its about and leave a link.

I do like your threads R.T
Im not beaing nasty..but I do think that your not thinking your threads through Comrade.

Uncle D

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Yeah it seems a bit fishy.
Their English is similar to a Russian whose English is their second language.
He certainly doesn’t speak English like an American from Kansas.
Either way I hope they enjoy their stay, Dasvidaniya.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This thread is another example of stupid Americans anti-Russian bigotry. Tara Reed and Snowden both had to flee the American government for refugee status in Russia. Yet these morons think we still reside in a free nation?

America currently resembles the USSR with it's corruption and incarceration levels. I find it absolutely mind numbing to watch people living an a failing empire criticize everything and everyone except the people ruining your life.

You people are morons.
The weak people making hard times.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Maybe the Canadian family have been shipped of to fight in Ukraine or 'holiday' in the gulag for complaining on Youtube and these are their Russian replacements!

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
This thread is another example of stupid Americans anti-Russian bigotry.

Actually it's another example of Russian propaganda. Making a big deal out of one American family that moves to Russia and trying to make it look like Russia is so much better, when in fact over a million Russians have left Russia in the past two years because it is NOT better.

You people are morons.

Right back atchya, little man.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Kansas or Texas?

Yeah .. I couldn't figure that out. Are they supposedly from Kansas or Texas? When I did the IT Professional search, the guys name came up for Kansas City. But the picture didn't match what the picture in the opening post looks like. So I don't know if it's the same guy.

Can't come up with anything on these people ....

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Mind the likes of "Letter to Brezhnev".

Some reason that old 80s flick seem to come to mind.

As i think the lassies moved to Soviet Russia in the end.

Anyhoo like you suggest good luck to them.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I got nothing from YouTube as well.
I enjoy vlogs.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Found him.

Well .. it says he's living in Kansas.

Someone give him a call and see what he says.

Phone number is publically available so I"m not outing him online ...

True People Search

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Tara Reed and Snowden both had to flee the American government for refugee status in Russia. Yet these morons think we still reside in a free nation?

You should mention Litvinenko and Sergei Skripal if you're into spy migration routes. One was poisoned, the other had a narrow escape.

I wish the "refugees" fleeing to Russia all the best. Have you bought your one way ticket too? Just avoid having a meltdown like that girl from Canada or Gerard Depardieu. Russians, especially those in power, are sensitive people. So watch out who you call a moron there. The climate in Siberia sucks.
edit on 17-4-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Says I'm blocked?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I got nothing from YouTube as well.
I enjoy vlogs.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Why is this one example such a big deal?

That really requires no explanation. But I'll give you one, because I have nothing better to do right now. Our government. assuming you live in America. Has embarked upon, indoctrinating children to sex at very early age. But not heterosexual sex, because that would be wrong. In addition, they are legalizing experimentation on children. In some places like California. The government is encouraging children to lie to their parents, the government its self, is lying to parents. Under the false assumption all parents are abusers. Effectively convicting parents of child abuse, without a shred of evidence.
edit on 17-4-2024 by Unknownparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

A family moves to Russia?
And THIS becomes a huge story?

Putin's insecurity is REALLY showing.

Seriously...you folk are looking more and more desperate these days, comrade.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Good find

Posted just 3 hours ago?

This is actually a nice piece of propa 👌
They have stepped up their game.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics