It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Israel Reportedly Conclude Most Hostages Still Held in Gaza Are Dead

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Found another one. The behavior of the 'civilians' towards the hostages.

Released Hostage Reveals Hamas Moves Hostages Across Gaza in Ambulances

Former hostage Hagar Brodutch has revealed harrowing details of her abduction and captivity by Hamas terrorists in Gaza, including the transportation of hostages in ambulances across the territory. Brodutch, along with her three children and a three-year-old neighbor, were held captive for 51 days before being released.

According to Brodutch, they were transported to a new location in Gaza wrapped in white sheets inside an ambulance. During the journey, they witnessed the destruction of their village and the celebration of their capture by thousands of Gazans. The terrorists showcased Brodutch and her daughter to the cheering crowd, boasting of their abduction of an Israeli girl.

“Hamas’s barbaric act of parading us through the streets like trophies will forever haunt me,” Brodutch stated.

Held in dire conditions, Brodutch and her children endured starvation, confinement in dark and unsanitary rooms, and constant fear of airstrikes.

“The cheers of the crowd as we passed through the streets were chilling. It felt like we were being paraded as prizes in a sick game,” Brodutch recalled.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
... and what the doctors had to deal with concerning the released hostages.
God only knows how much more the remaining hostages had to endure before
they were murdered.

CBS - Doctor Who Treated Freed Hamas Hostages Describes Physical, Sexual, and Psychological Abuse

He also believes that television pictures of the freed hostages that suggested they had not been physically abused were misleading. "I think it was very deceptive," said Pessach. "There's not a single person that came back that didn't have a significant physical injury or a medical problem. On top of that, some of them were getting medication, to look better than they actually were."

There were also stories of hostages being branded (a common practice inflicted on Jews and other prisoners of Nazi concentration camps during the Holocaust), and of being sexually abused. "Yes, we did see signs of branding," Pessach said. "We definitely saw signs of being handcuffed. We did hear and see evidence of sexual abuse in a significant part of the people we have treated. We also heard evidence – and that was one of the hardest parts – of abuse against those that [are still there], both physical and sexual."

Pessach also said hostages were subjected to psychological torture (as in being told that Israel no longer exists). "What really struck me is how prepared the Hamas terrorists were with their psychological torment," he said. "It was structured and preplanned. They're constantly saying, 'Nobody cares about you. You are here alone. You hear the bombs falling? They don't care about you. We're here to protect you.' And this really played with their minds

Rape and mutilation wasn't just for the women.
Hamas did it to the men too.

Report On Sexual Assault Given To UN Special Envoy on Sexual Violence in Conflict Areas

'The genitals of both women and men were brutally mutilated, and sometimes weapons were inserted into them. The terrorists did not stop at shooting, they also cut and mutilated sexual organs and other body parts with knives.'

edit on 4/15/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
October 7th terrorist admitting rape .. says 'devil took him over'.
This was on October 7. The terrorists only had a few hours with the victims.
Can only imagine what months and months with the Hamas monsters were
like for the victims.

Yeah .. "freedom fighting" ... sure ....

Oct 7 Terrorist Admits to Investigators - The Devil Took Me Over, I raped

A terrorist with Palestinian Islamic Jihad has described exactly how he raped a 'terrified' Israeli woman on October 7, claiming that 'the devil took over me.'

The detained terrorist, who identifies himself as 28-year-old Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem, said he broke into a house in an unnamed kibbutz in Israel and found a lone, terrified woman, according to a video shared with MailOnline.

'At first when I entered there was no one, then I entered a room and someone was there and was scared of me,' he said in an interrogation room while sitting in front of an Israeli flag.

'She told me to help her, I took her and threw her on the couch.'

He then described in sickening detail how he sexually assaulted the woman.

'The devil took over me, I laid her down started undressing her and did what I did.'

But the interrogator, from Unit 504 of the IDF's intelligence arm, pressed him, and the terrorist says he 'slept with her'.

The interrogator angrily says: 'You did not sleep with her, sleep is to sleep. So what did you do?'

The dead-eyed terrorist then admits: 'I raped her.'

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Rape and murder are "freedom fighting" to Hamas and the useful idiots in the West who have been indoctrinated ...

Israeli Hostage Recalls Sexual and Physical Abuse by Hamas Captors

An Israeli lawyer taken hostage by Hamas was routinely beaten and sexually assaulted by her captors during her 55 days in captivity, a bombshell report revealed.

Amit Soussana, 40, is the first Israeli hostage to publicly speak about the abuse she suffered, which started just days after she was taken prisoner in Hamas’ deadly Oct. 7 attack and invasion of Israel.

New York Times - Who Started the Story - Amit Soussana Testimony of Abuse and Sexual Assault by Hamas

CNN - Amit Soussana Speaks About Abduction, Abuse, and Sexual Assault

Times of India - Amit Soussana Recounts Abuse and Sexual Assault by Hamas

I24 News - Survivor Testimony Amit Soussana Tells About Abduction, Abuse, Sexual Assault

Foundation for the Defense of Democracies - Israeli Hostage Recounts Abuse and Sexual Assault by Hamas

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The bodies of the dead Israelis on Oct 7 were sexually mutilated.
Mass rape of men and women. Genital mutilation.
Knives in vaginas. Nails and garbage in vaginas. Even a grenade in a vagina.
The 'freedom fighters' are perverts, rapists, and murderers.
This is what was done in just a few hours to Israeli victims.
God only knows what the hostages were put through- months on end -
before being murdered.

Eyewitness Account from October 7 Cleaning Crew

Many needed to have water poured on them because they were still burning 12 hours after because of the fuel they used to set them on fire.

‘Their bodies were soaking with this fuel that [caused them to burn for a long time].’

Hamas didn’t just use fire as a weapon of war against partygoers at the festival. Sexual violence was used to humiliate the victims at the site, many of whom were young women.

He said: 'When I go back to the memories, I remember lots of bodies were mutilated to pieces.

‘Organs were separated from their bodies, women had been shot in their very private areas, the upper parts of their legs, their heads.

‘Women were undressed and then they were shot.

‘A few bodies that were hit by rocks in a very barbaric way, in a way that crushed the skull.

‘I saw [stab wounds] in very specific areas on women, around their genitals.

CBS News - Witnesses and Evidence Show Sexual Violence on Oct 7 Terror Attack

"Outside two cars, there was also two young ladies, naked from the waist down," Shmael said. "One of the victims was gunshot down in the lower part of her body."

Shmael said there was "definitely" a difference between how the bodies of the male and female victims were found. "What they did to these ladies from the waist down, it's not only rape," Shmael said.

A supervisor with the Israeli search and recovery team in charge of collecting the bodies showed CBS News some of the injuries he saw and documented, including women whose bodies had lacerations, stabbings and gunshots to their genital area.

"Sometimes women were shot in the genitals," Mendes said. "They were shot in the breast. And we saw, a lot of women came in, sometimes just in underwear. The underwear was very bloody."

"The one on the floor, her legs are wide open," the medic said. "And she was shot at the back side of her head, and her pants are pulled down and there's a pile of semen on the lower part of her back."

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The United Nations confirms sexual violence, rape, sexual torture took place on Oct 7. The released hostages confirm that they too were raped, both the men and women confirm it. The doctors working with the released hostages confirm it. We can only imagine the horrors that the hostages who are still there are still going through. The dead ones might be the lucky ones.

“United Nations group finds Hamas committed sexual violence on Oct. 7“

A United Nations special group focused on sexual violence in conflict found “clear and convincing information” that Hamas, recognized as a terrorist organization by the U.S. government, committed rape and sexualized torture during an Oct. 7 attack on southern Israel.

UN Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Sexual Violence in Conflict, Pramila Patten, led a team to Israel and the West Bank from late January to Feb. 14 to investigate claims that Hamas committed sexual violence on Oct. 7.

thehill.com...

UN Representative on Sexual Violence Invited to Israel to Gather Information on Sexual Assaults by Hamas

Israel Presses UN to Investigate Sexual Violence by Hamas

UN Commission Investigating Hamas Sexual Violence, Gathering Evidence

Israel Says the UN is Moving Too Slow in it's Investigation of Hamas Sexual Violence

mass rape and genital mutilation on Oct 7

Hamas terrorists dressing female hostages up as ‘dolls,’ rescued Israeli claims: ‘Could do what they wanted’

USA Today - Sexual Violence - Hamas Rapes Hostages

At Least 10 Freed Hostages - BOTH MEN AND WOMEN - Were Sexually Abused by Hamas While In Captivity Says Doctors

Evidence Points to Systematic Use of Rape by Hamas

Eyewitness Testimony - Hamas Raping and Killing a Woman, and then Again Raping Her Dead Body - Laughing as they did it

The BBC has seen and heard evidence of rape, sexual violence and mutilation of women during the 7 October Hamas attacks.

Israel presents evidence, witness testimonies of Hamas's sexual violence in Oct. 7 attacks

NBC - Their Bodies Tell the Stories - NBC News has reviewed evidence that suggests dozens of Israeli women were raped, sexually abused or mutilated during the Oct. 7 Hamas terror attacks.

UN Cites 'Growing Body of Evidence' of Hamas Sexual Violence

UN Hears of Sexual Violence During Hamas Attack

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
More on what the released hostages went through.
More on what those still in captivity .. if alive .. have been going through.

mass rape and genital mutilation on Oct 7

Hamas terrorists dressing female hostages up as ‘dolls,’ rescued Israeli claims: ‘Could do what they wanted’

An Israeli former hostage suggested Tuesday that Hamas terrorists are dressing up female captives as “dolls,’’ turning them into “puppets with whom they could do what they wanted.’’

Ex-captive Aviva Siegel, who attended a meeting of Israel’s parliament, said she saw members of the terror group bringing female captives “inappropriate clothing, dolls clothes.”

The female hostages have been turned into “puppets with whom they could do what they wanted, when they wanted, and it’s beyond belief that they’re still there,’’ Siegel said.

“We’ll soon reach four months [since they were kidnapped]. We were there for 51 days, and there wasn’t a minute that we didn’t experience abuse — and they are still there,’’ she said.

USA Today - Sexual Violence - Hamas Rapes Hostages

But sexual assault appears not to have been confined to Oct. 7. Two Israeli doctors, who have been treating released hostages, and an Israeli military official familiar with the matter confirmed to USA TODAY that some released hostages revealed they suffered violent sexual assaults in captivity.

One of the doctors assessed that "many" of the released Israeli female hostages ages 12 to 48 − there are about 30 of them − were sexually assaulted while held by Hamas in Gaza.

The second doctor said many of the freed hostages exhibited signs of post-traumatic stress disorder and "came to us as patients with the trauma of those who witnessed very severe sexual assaults."

(post by Dajoos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
And posting it for the terrorist supporters here won't do any good. They know, they just support it.

Hamas Defector Yousef, the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, Tells Pro Palestinian Activists They Belong in a Mental Asylum

"It's very disappointing to see Americans supporting Hamas and thinking that Hamas is a cool thing, while Hamas does not respect any of those followers, while those followers don't know that Hamas would torture them and massacre them with no mercy. They call them useful idiots. They don't know that Hamas is a dark black hole," Yousef said on an April 2 episode of "Dr. Phil Primetime."

"[Pro-Palestinians are] absolutely idiots because they don't know what they are supporting. They are supporting a monster that has been hijacking an entire society and endangering the entire Middle East, pushing the world towards a global war. … What's happening is insanity. Those pro-Palestine people need to go to a mental asylum."

"In fact, since Oct. 7, I personally don't differentiate between Hamas and the so-called Palestinians because, actually, there is no Palestinians, there are tribes. There is a tribe of Hamas, and there is the tribe of the Islamic Jihad … and each one has different interests, and all of them are conflicted," he said. "If they did not have Israel as the common enemy, they would kill each other. This is the reality."

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dajoos
a reply to: YourFaceAgain
Labeling everyone who speaks against israel as "terrorists" or "terrorist supporters" is not doing you any favors. You just keep turning people into your enemies. Don't complain when they hate you for it.

I label terrorist supporters terrorist supporters.

When people post non-stop Hamas propaganda, that's exactly what they are.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

And posting it for the terrorist supporters here won't do any good. They know, they just support it.

Hamas Defector Yousef, the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, Tells Pro Palestinian Activists They Belong in a Mental Asylum

"It's very disappointing to see Americans supporting Hamas and thinking that Hamas is a cool thing, while Hamas does not respect any of those followers, while those followers don't know that Hamas would torture them and massacre them with no mercy. They call them useful idiots. They don't know that Hamas is a dark black hole," Yousef said on an April 2 episode of "Dr. Phil Primetime."

"[Pro-Palestinians are] absolutely idiots because they don't know what they are supporting. They are supporting a monster that has been hijacking an entire society and endangering the entire Middle East, pushing the world towards a global war. … What's happening is insanity. Those pro-Palestine people need to go to a mental asylum."

"In fact, since Oct. 7, I personally don't differentiate between Hamas and the so-called Palestinians because, actually, there is no Palestinians, there are tribes. There is a tribe of Hamas, and there is the tribe of the Islamic Jihad … and each one has different interests, and all of them are conflicted," he said. "If they did not have Israel as the common enemy, they would kill each other. This is the reality."

If there’s anyone that knows who the real Hamas and Palestinians truly are, it’s Yousef, hands down. I’ve heard a couple of interviews and a speeches he has given and they were very insightful into the Muslim world. He knows what he’s talking about and has the receipts. I like the way he calls out the Palestinian supporters as “useful and absolute idiots because they don’t know what they’re supporting” Just the facts👍

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I label terrorist supporters terrorist supporters.
When people post non-stop Hamas propaganda, that's exactly what they are.

Notice how they never read the information that is provided that goes against their indoctrinated narrative, but instead just post childish snark and off topic drivel to deflect from the facts? The Hamas Defector Yousef got it right. He knows what he's talking about ... first hand knowledge.

Considering what the Oct 7 victims went through ... and I posted some information showing what they went through ... we can only assume that the hostages who remain, if alive, are going through hell. Hamas and their 'palestinian' supporters have a thing for mutilating sex organs and raping people before murdering them. The hostages, all 240, have experienced Hell on Earth.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
But wait .. there's more. There can be no doubt about it, the hostages went through, and are going through, hell. The hostages were taken by the people who did these things ....

Hamas Terrorists Had a Thing With Sexual Organs Targeting Genitalia of Israeli Victims

Barbaric Hamas terrorists had “a thing with sexual organs’’ and targeted the genitalia of male and female victims during their Oct. 7 attack on Israel, according to harrowing United Nations testimony Monday.

Some of the fiends’ unspeakable acts involved a murdered woman found with “nails and different objects in her female organs” and a gang-rape victim who had one of her breasts cut off — with her attackers then playing with it in the road, Israel said.

There were “horrific things I saw with my own eyes and I felt with my own hands,” said stricken Simcha Greinman, a volunteer who helped collect the remains of the slaughtered victims, according to the New York Times.

The Jewish state accused the UN during the special session of moving too slowly to address reports that the terror group unleashed sexual violence as a weapon of war in its attack, NBC News reported.

Here is the story about Hamas raping a woman and killing her while he was still inside her.
Just like the notorious snuff films.
Getting a sexual kick out of rape and death of the woman while raping ....

Isreali Special Police Investigating Sex Crimes of Oct 7 Terror Attack

Hamas terrorists gang-raped Israeli woman before one shot her in the back of the head as he was still having sex with her': Horrifying account revealed as police gather evidence of sex assaults during October 7 attack

Testimonies Here

Women raped - whether alive or dead. Others tortured until every organ was removed. The horrifying accounts of Hamas 'rape genocide' that left survivors so traumatised some have taken their own lives. A volunteer tasked with finding and collecting bodies also said in written witness testimony that he found women in their homes tied to the bed. One had been tortured,' a knife stuck in her vagina and all her internal organs removed', he wrote.

One horrific video testimony came from a woman who was at the music festival, and was shown privately to journalists by Israeli police, according to the BBC. In it, the woman - named only as Witness S - describes seeing Hamas fighters rape a woman and mutilate her, before the last of her attackers shot her in the head. The gunmen then continued to rape her after she was executed, the witness said. During the assault, Witness S told police that the attackers cut off parts of the victim's body, such as her breast, and 'threw it on the street.'

In a statement released through a support organisation, he said: 'Some women were raped before they were dead, some raped while injured, and some were already dead when the terrorists raped their lifeless bodies.

She said: 'Our team commander saw several female soldiers who were shot in the crotch, intimate parts, vagina, or shot in the breast.

Blinken: Sexual violence Hamas committed on Oct. 7 ‘beyond anything that I’ve seen’

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday the evidence of sexual violence committed by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7 is "beyond anything that I've seen."

Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union," Blinken was asked by host Jake Tapper why he thinks the United Nations and the international community have been so slow to condemn the atrocities, despite evidence mounting in Israel of rapes and sex crimes committed by Hamas against women and girls, and maybe even against men on Oct. 7.

"I've heard antisemitism hypothesized as a reason why the U.N. and the international community might be so slow to acknowledge this. What do you think?" Tapper asked.

"I don't have an answer. I don't know why countries, leaders, international organizations were so slow to focus on this, to bring it to people's attention. I'm glad it's finally happened," Blinken said. "The atrocities that we saw on Oct. 7 are almost beyond human description or beyond our capacity to digest. And we've talked about them before. But the sexual violence that we saw on Oct. 7 is beyond anything that I've seen either."

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
And the report given to the UN Special Envoy about what the Oct 7 victims suffered. Hamas that did all this to the Oct 7 victims are the same people holding the hostages. There can be no doubt about it ... Hamas are demon infested pervert murderers and the hostages who have been released suffered greatly, and the hostages that are still being held (if alive) are suffering hell on earth.

Report On Sexual Assault Given To UN Special Envoy on Sexual Violence in Conflict Areas

t describes the violence endured by men and women, some of whom were allegedly killed while they were being brutalised, as others were made to watch the sexual abuse of their friends and family members before being murdered.

The chilling report from the Association of Rape Crisis Centers in Israel was presented to the UN Special Envoy on Sexual Violence in Conflict Areas, who visited Israel earlier this month to hear testimonies of sexual abuse.

An overview of the findings states: 'Hamas terrorists employed sadistic practices aimed at intensifying the degree of humiliation and terror inherent in sexual violence. 'Many of the bodies of sexual crime victims were found bound and shackled.

'The genitals of both women and men were brutally mutilated, and sometimes weapons were inserted into them. The terrorists did not stop at shooting, they also cut and mutilated sexual organs and other body parts with knives.'

The testimonies included claims Hamas gunmen repeatedly stabbed an injured woman while they raped her; that victims had nails, grenades and knives inserted into their sexual organs; and how survivors fleeing the festival witnessed 'girls whose pelvises were simply broken from being raped so much'.

More reports at the link.
Multiple eyewitnesses to the sexual torture and murder.
Doctors working with the patients and the dead.
Coroners working with the dead.
First responders working with the dead.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Thank you for posting this information showing just the tip of the atrocity iceberg where these savage evil HAMASS animals and their idiot supporters are concerned.

edit on 15-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

(post by Dajoos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: FlyersFan

If there’s anyone that knows who the real Hamas and Palestinians truly are, it’s Yousef, hands down. I’ve heard a couple of interviews and a speeches he has given and they were very insightful into the Muslim world. He knows what he’s talking about and has the receipts. I like the way he calls out the Palestinian supporters as “useful and absolute idiots because they don’t know what they’re supporting” Just the facts👍

There was a book by Yasmine Mohammed called Unveiled about the horrors of growing up a woman in a devout Muslim family.

Most of the book was completely nonpartisan but at one point she did go into a rant about how frustrating it is to watch Islam's useful idiots on the Western Left defend radical Islam.

It's a disgusting betrayal of all of their own ideals, since radical Islam hates pretty much every other progressive cause. I mean, it's the Ultimate Patriarchy, not to mention its treatment of LGBT people and you can go on and on.

That doesn't even register for the useful idiots though. They can only think what they're told to think. Recognizing those disconnects on their own is flat-out beyond their intellectual capabilities.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm with Carl. Thank you for posting all of that. As he said, it's the tip of the iceberg.

Of course it will be ignored by the defenders of terrorism and rape.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Thank you for posting this information showing just the tip of the atrocity iceberg where these savage evil HAMASS animals and their idiot supporters are concerned.

Both the USA and Israel now say that they think most of the hostages are dead. Considering the information that I posted for the past two pages on the demonic behavior of Hamas and the 'palestinians' towards the Israelis on Oct 7, and towards the hostages who have been released, it's not a surprise that the remaining hostages are probably dead. Torture. Rape of both men and women. Sexual mutilations. Starvation. Being locked in a dark room/tunnel for days at a time inducing hallucinations and mental illness. Not being given their medicine that they need for things like high blood pressure. Really, if you think about it, if the hostages actually survived captivity in Gaza it would be a surprise. Their deaths are not.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join