It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUCKLE UP--Iranian Attack on Israel Imminent--US Officials Warn

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Shiite is about to get REAL, as all indications from US intelligence sources apparently indicate that Iran is about to attack Israel.

US officials confirm Israel support in face of anticipated Iranian reprisal attack

www.theguardian.com...

This could, not only result in direct military conflict between Iran and Israel...but, direct military conflict between the US and Iran, as well.

It's about to get very, very messy over there...and over here.

Stay tuned...if things are going to go sideways...it likely will happen soon and fast.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's always imminent.

This latest warning explains Bidens blathering on TV news this morning.
He was 'talking tough' against Iran and saying the US backs Israel.
This, of course, after having spent a week throwing Israel under the bus
and NOT backing Israels right to self defense.

Biden is going to give those Jihadis in Michigan, the ones he's trying to pander to in order to win the election in November, whiplash.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

It will no be a surprise, Israel should take this warning very seriously, after al Iran knows the lame duck president of the US is bend over for them and their "cause".

Or the terrorist groups in Michigan and their know terrorist leaders, will take matters into their own hands and will not vote for the senile duck.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Since the beginning of this conflict it was always expected that other countries would not stand by for long and allow this to continue.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Middle East crisis live: Russia warns against travel to Middle East amid fears of Iranian attack on Israel.................

"Russia on Thursday advised against travel to the Middle East and German airline Lufthansa extended a suspension of its flights to Tehran, as the region was kept on edge by Iran’s threat to retaliate against Israel for an attack in Syria, reports Reuters.

Iran has vowed revenge for the 1 April airstrike on its embassy compound in Damascus which killed a top Iranian general and six other Iranian military officers. Israel has not declared its responsibility for the attack.

According to Reuters, Russia’s foreign ministry told citizens they should refrain from travelling to the Middle East, especially to Israel, Lebanon and the Palestinian territories.

“We strongly recommend that Russian citizens refrain from traveling to the region, especially to Israel, Lebanon and the Palestinian territories, except in cases of extreme necessity,” it said.

“The tense situation in the Middle East region persists,” said the foreign ministry, which first issued such travel advice in October when it urged Russians not to visit Israel and the Palestinian territories after Hamas attacked Israel." www.theguardian.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

After their general was killed by the Trump administration it took them about a week to retaliate. Mostly symbolic from what I remember but the potential for mass casualties existed.

I'm doubtful they'll want to waste time and I genuinely hope it's an attack of a similar nature as in mostly symbolic than effective.

Doesn't look good when the world's watching and all agreeing it's coming. I don't agree with attacking embassies even when it wasn't quite an attack on an embassy. The circumstances were iffy I know. It can be interpreted as a precedent being set.

I hope wiser and cooler heads prevail yet I have serious doubts. I expect escalation rather than tit for tat retaliation.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I wonder if our POTUS (Obama 3.0) will draw a red line in the sand again, then sit back and watch as Iran crosses it-while he loads a plane full of pallets of money to fund their jihad.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

and NOT backing Israels right to self defense.

Did I miss us cutting them off of arms shipments, or did we remove regional assets?

Or are we talking about the report from sources close to the admin saying they were mulling over labeling the origin of goods sold here?

Because I’m struggling to see how the US, has been anything short of supportive. More so than any other nation by far.

I’m also struggling with a narrative where my nation is to put ourselves in harms way while also having zero right to ever even be perceived as a little critical on how it all plays out.

We’re not a vassal state. Or at least we shouldn’t be.

For the record, I support Israel and Jews protecting their spot on earth. We all know it’s a long uphill battle. But if we provide that support, we certainly get a say in things that concern us.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Did I miss us ....

That's just it ... Biden has been talking out both sides of his mouth. We continued to send arms and shipments, but at the same time he has been talking tough for a week about 'rethinking' the support and that it was going to be contingent upon Israel doing certain things. The rhetoric has been about not supporting Israel any longer ... but at this time nothing has been stopped. He's been verbally pandering to the Islamic Republic of Dearborn Michigan Jihadis.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Put aside all the bs and propaganda for a minute and see it for what it is.

Israel has been naughty by anyone's standards except bloody sick extremists who don't care about basic human rights. Does that mean Israel isn't protected anymore? Idk... I'd say look to the decisions that matter at that big round table they call the UN.

Israel is protected and rightfully so. If it kicks off they'll have brothers and sisters ordered to die with them and that's just reality. Ironically I wouldn't be sarcastic if I said thank you for the opportunity on their behalf either because there's plenty who do want to mess up the little # holes Israel's (and Humanities) enemies come from but you need to remember we can't be losing our own whilst we inevitably do that.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I hope wiser and cooler heads prevail yet I have serious doubts. I expect escalation rather than tit for tat retaliation.

The way Israel has been killing off the generals and Haniya's kids etc escalation is inevitable. The Israeli's will just keep poking the Iranian axis until then. Iranian nukes are everything right here, the IDF will never be presented with a better time opportunity than right now to inflict some damage on these sites. Been in the planning for decades, now the time has come. If it doesn't go full o bomb Iran then I guess Lebanon will be the next theatre. Israel needs to eliminate Hezbollah if it is to have a future whereby another 7/10 will be less likely, Interesting times Ray

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Possibly a co ordinated attack on U.S. and Israel ?

www.foxnews.com...

FBI director warns of 'elevated' public, national safety; pushes for increased funding

Wray will say that the FBI's 'immediate concern' is that individuals will carry out terrorist attacks in US

"…Our most immediate concern has been that individuals or small groups will draw twisted inspiration from the events in the Middle East to carry out attacks here at home. But now increasingly concerning is the potential for a coordinated attack here in the homeland, akin to the ISIS-K attack we saw at the Russia Concert Hall a couple weeks ago," he will say.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Interesting times indeed.

We've been talking about an Iranian bomb for years, maybe they can't go nuclear but they can definitely go dirty by now. Like playing with crude... Very messy.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You don’t think it’s hyperbolic to imply the US official policy is going to cut Israel off based on an anonymous report we might label goods coming out of the West Bank?

We’ve suggested Israel don’t go into Rafah.

Can you point out any time the US has cut back on support after Israel didn’t adhere to any of our requests?

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
How many times is this going to happen?

I mean, we have an awful track record of making these claims in an attempt to drag the US into foreign wars that we have no business being in, based on false pretenses and outright lies from the (un)intelligence community.....

..... I suppose my question is, "when are we going to learn?"

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I used to have respect for the FBI. HOWEVER, it's increasingly clear that that have been politicized. And the FBI Director warning about an attack while at the same time trying to get $$$ ... dunno .... in the past I'd believe him but now, not so much. It's a crying shame.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Biden has let in hundreds and hundreds of male, military age, Iranian illegal aliens across the southern border.
Count on them doing exactly what their IRGC leaders tell them to do.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Biden has let in hundreds and hundreds of male, military age, Iranian illegal aliens across the southern border.

We really don't know once they are free from their country and countrymen that they won't take advantage of the freedom of choice of thought, which it appears is not allowed within Islam religion or violently dealt with when one questions it.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

We really don't know once they are free from their country and countrymen that they won't take advantage of the freedom of choice of thought, which it appears is not allowed within Islam religion or violently dealt with when one questions it.

If they have family back in Iran...disobedience of the IRGC is not an option.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

If they have family back in Iran...disobedience of the IRGC is not an option.

Would that not depend on what matters most to them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join