It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama Man Detonated Explosive Device Outside of the State Attorney General’s Office

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Another unhinged trans terrorist.
Source

Montgomery, Alabama – An Irondale, Alabama, man is facing federal charges for his alleged role in detonating an explosive device in downtown Montgomery, Alabama. On April 10, law enforcement arrested Kyle Benjamin Douglas Calvert, 26, on charges of malicious use of an explosive and possession of an unregistered destructive device.

We seriously need to put an end to the radicalization of mentally ill people being indoctrinated into the Rainbow Reich.

These communist trantifa members are biggest domestic terror threat right now.

Trans Antifa member and terrorism suspect Kyle Benjamin Douglas Calvert, of Irondale, Ala., posted a video on social media showing off his extensive Antifa propaganda before allegedly carrying out a nail bombing at the office of @AGSteveMarshall. Federal prosecutors warn that if Calvert is released from jail, a second attack is likely given his promises of violence.

Source

Things are quickly getting out of hand with the frequency of attacks from this tiny segment of the population.

In just the last 2 years or so, there have been at least 7 mass shootings and now this bombing attack by followers of this ideology.

Meanwhile, the FBI continues to prioritize raiding people's homes at 4am for social media posts and praying in front of abortion clinics.

I hope everyone is enjoying the ride through Clown World.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It’s way passed the point where the alarm bells would normally be screaming.
It’s like most cannot even be bothered to see the massive increase of violent acts of terror by those groups of people.
I have a hope that those people are opening their eyes. It’s a small one.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Mental illness is no joke.
It’s the biggest epidemic this country has faced in the last several decades.

Stand by for the alphabet salad cult members to come in here and say that the Trans people etc. are just misunderstood and if we would just give them 100 more holidays, everything will be fine.

Instead of getting the mental illness they suffer from diagnosed and treated, we are all just supposed to bow down and worship them.

Edit -

The 1st link from the US Attorney’s Office of the Middle District of Alabama, it appears they called him “a man” in the story.
They are going to draw some heat for calling him his biological sex, which is a “man”, not a “woman”.

Biden’s goons will be paying them a visit for re-education on how to call who what.
edit on 11-4-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I'm always amazed at how you remember and understand all these sexual minorities. I would have been vomiting in my second ten.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I'm always amazed at how you remember and understand all these sexual minorities. I would have been vomiting in my second ten.

I think pre-schoolers are required to name all fifty-eleven genders before they can graduate and advance to kindergarten now.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
I am aware of all the accusations that the supporters of the "Western agenda" will make to me in any case.

- I can, without being suitable for the role of Juliet, get this role and cause suffering to the audience, because if you are against it, then you are racist.

– We can bomb residential areas with thousands of children, because if you are against it, then you are anti-Semites.

“We can steal as much money as we want without reporting, cancel elections, catch cannon fodder on route buses and conscript women, because if you are against it, then you are Putin’s puppets.”

“We can steal as much money as we want and tax everyone, because if you’re against it, then you’re ruining the climate.”

– We can ruin entire industries, from beer to Disney cartoons, because if you are against it, then you are transphobic.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
We've already seen how the media and such responded when these groups burnt the cities and killed the ones in their way. Nothing will be pushed on this issue.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Russian Troll, many of us in America are sorely disappointed in what has become of our country and the dcline seems to have been slowly rolling out for decades-so slowly that people just ignore the similarities to Hitler's take-over; same plan, different timeline.

No country is perfect; they all have their problems and room for improvement. I'd be interested to know where you think the Russian government is failing its citizens and where improvement is needed?

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, at least they didn't have an assault rifle with a 500 round clipazine and vertical fore grip.

That would be tragic.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I'd say that the number of (other) genders who do this are a very small subset of America, but then you have to also acknowledge that the entire group of (other) genders are a very small subset of Americans. I know it's not popular to say, but you are spot on with the mental illness aspect. Sane well adjusted people don't kill innocent people. They also usually understand the difference between those who must sit to pee and those who can stand. I believe a large portion of these people would do much better with some therapy and psychiatric help, as opposed to "gender affirming care".

Taking a mentally ill person, and placating their illness and in some cases allowing them to do irreparable damage to themselves, is a recipe for disaster. At some point this will be a sad foot note in our history. Right now, it's the reality of irrationality.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I understand everything, but I want to reach you and warn you. Guys, you are destroying your world, alas ((((

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Didn't see this one in the mainstream news.

We won't either. Nope.

The people involved are the darlings of the mainstream media.

They are one of the most protected class of Democrat voters, anyone who is not an evil oppressive cis-gender, is adored, supported, and hailed as heroes who are obligated to vote for liberals and Democrats.

I'm sure the liberal leftists feel that the bombers and shooters are just so oppressed by evil cis-gender, and more evil people of faith like the Pope, that they are justified in what they did.

That is why it will never be reported in the mainstream media. Nor will the Biden administration acknowledge it was done unless it is to condemn the office of the AG that was bombed, or the cis-genders who were injured.

I would not be surprised if the feds get involved and the bombers and shooters are set free and charges are "Trumped up" and brought against the AG for causing the non-binary to react the way they did, or find something/anything to charge the AG with. RazorV66 is right.

edit on 4/11/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Guys, you are destroying your world, alas ((((

I think the vast majority of citizens realize this, Russian Troll- and most of the western world, too. It seems we've turn a blind eye to tell-tail signs of corruption for so long that it's become an overwhelming, if not impossible task to overcome.

Most of us are well aware of what happens to a civilization whose government becomes totally corrupt.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Stop pushing disinformation.

No evidence the LGBTQ+ movement is turning youth into terrorists

Experts said data shows far-right extremism — not LGBTQ+ violence — is increasing and outpaces terrorism from other perpetrators.

In 2020, the Center for Strategic & International Studies, a nonprofit policy research organization, analyzed 893 terrorist incidents (attempted and foiled) from 1994 to 2020 and found that “right-wing attacks and plots accounted for the majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States,” in that period. In 2019, they accounted for almost two-thirds of all incidents, researchers said.

The report defined “right-wing terrorism” as “the use or threat of violence by sub-national or non-state entities whose goals may include racial or ethnic supremacy; opposition to government authority; anger at women … and outrage against certain policies, such as abortion.”

“To start worrying that somebody who’s trans is going to do mass shootings,” said Laura Dugan, a human security and sociology professor at Ohio State University, “that’s just not a concern, given the vast number of people who are not trans who do mass shootings.”

www.poynter.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Experts said data shows far-right extremism — not LGBTQ+ violence — is increasing and outpaces terrorism from other perpetrators.

In 2020, the Center for Strategic & International Studies, a nonprofit policy research organization, analyzed 893 terrorist incidents (attempted and foiled) from 1994 to 2020 and found that “right-wing attacks and plots accounted for the majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States,” in that period. In 2019, they accounted for almost two-thirds of all incidents, researchers said.

The report defined “right-wing terrorism” as “the use or threat of violence by sub-national or non-state entities whose goals may include racial or ethnic supremacy; opposition to government authority; anger at women … and outrage against certain policies, such as abortion.”

“To start worrying that somebody who’s trans is going to do mass shootings,” said Laura Dugan, a human security and sociology professor at Ohio State University, “that’s just not a concern, given the vast number of people who are not trans who do mass shootings.”

www.poynter.org...

What’s the reason for the hugely disproportionate number of terror attacks by the alphabet people?

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: quintessentone

www.poynter.org...

What’s the reason for the hugely disproportionate number of terror attacks by the alphabet people?

Read the article.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The data they used cuts off 2020. The source isn’t relevant either.

Are you saying there isn’t a hugely disproportionate number of terror attacks by the alphabet people lately?

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

The data they used cuts off 2020. The source isn’t relevant either.

Are you saying there isn’t a hugely disproportionate number of terror attacks by the alphabet people lately?

Provide us all with a link to a study then we'll chat.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Remember this one?

Link

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You're trying to debunk the trans extremist violence we've seen over the last 2 years with some BS study from 5 years ago?

It's hilarious that you attempt to appeal to some made up authority to try and convince us to ignore what is blatantly obvious.

You're not a serious person.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join