It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easily Burdening people with flour, metals etc. Paved the way for Kingdoms.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thewind
reply to post by mick1423

You can waste all your time thinking rome is the key, and while the anti-christ will come out of the roman empire, he will be a "jew"! Daniel 11;37 plainly states this fact when it says that "he"(the anti-christ), will not regard the "God" of his "fathers", which is our real God . The real God then is the God of both the jews and the christians, for there were only 2 religions back then, judaism and christianity. Islam had not been born at that time.

Then you can go to the book of revelation in chapter 2:9, and it says that he(jesus) knows those who say they are "jews", but are not! They are of the synagogue of satan! He is referring to the jewish converts, the "Khazarians".

While it may seem that the vatican is run by romans, it is actually run by jewish converts who are none other than the Rothschilds. Mayer Amschel, Rothschild said it best when he said: "I want to control everything and own nothing!"

[edit on 17-1-2010 by thewind]

What happened to this poster, this is good stuff. Khazarians were a nomadic Turkish people. Turkey is key information, the nature of them being nomadic is very very key. I explain the Turkish connection to Abraham further down, past the line. But I want to explain the biggest conspiracy of all.

How flour, and metals are a spiritual anchor, lied about their grandness, from Gods, by an early gang, to easily control us.

I too think Rome is just a tool for this gang. I don't think they are Jews but used the Jews. I think they have no religion as such, but realised the taint things had, grain, metals, fire, they didn't want to own this stuff, but saw great ease in controlling people by it, making them weak, docile, easily creating wars, themselves ending up fit and healthy by refusing to deal with such things like bread, metal, born from fire, they saw the taint in it. They would of realised it was tainted with a wickedness. Humans throughout time were aware of these soul wanting entities. But this is where people saw physical things that seem more closely linked to its ways. Old Iran supplied Uruk with metals of its rich mountain. Agriculture, earliest signs so far is found, north Mesopotamia, which is east Syria, not far from the Turkish Border. I feel the people of south Turkey, came down to utilise these areas, and taint people, with the first civilisations, such as Uruk in Sumer.

Saying Rothschild, wants to own nothing, but control, sounds fitting for someone acutely aware of the evil soul wanters vibes in wares, such as metals, fire, bread.

Jesus say they are not Jews when they say they were, like thewind said. Jews were a bunch of tribes coming to Greece and Rome, but the leaders, who aren't religious are just peddling the tainted wares to control people.

You can see the biological talks of wheat in this Article. But it all stinks. For me, it is simple as, seeds hold a spiritual potential, whether this spirit is prepared to defend itself and flee from the domain of the soul wanters, is a question, yet, the industries grind up all these seeds, into flour, a mix of questionable readiness for each seed. Cast the spiritual guarding burden on people who eat the bread. It weighs them down. For, not giving care to the spiritual nature of what you eat, can make you attacked by a spiritual anchor, karma of sorts... it maybe can be fought but you wouldn't want to fight it either, because we want to make it out of this place intact and we like to see that for the souls trapped here.

Instead, potentially, or not, not sure, but anyone peddling this stuff, is either not really grasping the picture, or instead getting their jollies off easily tainting people, going back to 3000+ BC etc. Here's bread... "no eat it, it is good, it is the body of God, he is a good guy, go on.", "Now you will all eat it, and you will never be hungry". See. How easy that was. Now here's a gift I bring, a metal idol object... "it will bring luck to you.", hoodwinking people, putting a positive overlay over what is dubious and in tight question of a spiritual background for this object in question, is it stable and in need of help.

Satanist of sorts yeah, I think they are. They had, such extreme ease, lying to people, and having them take the spiritual anchors, rendering these people targets for humans hostility, and making them docile.

Like I was thinking, these people get off on something so simple and devastating. They make lots of complex stuff, monarch, courts, princes, deities, international law, constitutions, this stuff was made with the pure point as to make things look like complexity seizes the people... not the case. Flour, has done that. Metals. They used to wrap rulers with gold, much food, metals etc. The most spiritually anchored people were Kings. IF THE KING IS IN CHARGE OF PEOPLE AND THEY'RE THE MOST WEAK.... The kings advisors, those Satanists of sorts, can control the people via the king with utter ease without the spiritual burden.

Wheat has corrupted humanity
The grain gave birth to the tyrannical state

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abraham, was from Ur of the Chaldees. Where that is though...

Another possible location for Ur of the Chaldees (Ur Kasdim) is the ancient Assyrian and Seleucid city Edessa, now called Şanlıurfa.

Şanlıurfa is in south east Turkey.

Also:

Woolley's identification has become the mainstream scholarly opinion on the location of Biblical Ur Kasdim, in line with some earlier traditions that placed Ur Kasdim in Southern Mesopotamia.[12] Woolley's identification was challenged with the discovery of the city of Harran in northern Mesopotamia, near the present-day village of Altınbaşak in modern Turkey (archaeological excavations at Harran began in the 1950s).

Turkey again.

Both from en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-4-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Far*

edit on 3-4-2024 by JonnyC555 because: wants to own nothing*

edit on 3-4-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Amended the title, can't underestimate kingdoms.

edit on Wed Apr 3 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: link to unsourced quote www.abovetopsecret.com...

(post by aa3275 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

join