It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Pyramid on RT News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Arb, always the debunker. A friend of mine is close to an Army General was on his way to work at the Pentagon on Dec 18. He saw it. His take was it is a hologram from some aerial platform but that it could have had been an object of volume.

He now believes it could have been a technology from a group/species of Orion ETs. He also tasked a remote viewer to investigate it and the RV came back with a message from the Annunaki. He will not tell me why he now thinks that it wasn't a hologram, but it scared the hell out of him then, now, and for the rest of his life.

Btw, that website is unable to connect to a server. I'd like to see what the supposed animator states.

I am not sure what it was but I don't think it's CGI. If gravitational nullifying propulsion has been mastered, which it has, the size , shape, and mass of any non-aerodynamic configuration is not relevant.

Since I do not personally know the General, I'm on the sideline.

You better hope it's not real object with volume and propulsion technology because if it is, the message is quite clear....

a reply to: Arbitrageur

edit on 5-4-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here’s a compilation of different people recording the same Pentagon Pyramid……

👽
edit on 5-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: anthelion
Btw, that website is unable to connect to a server. I'd like to see what the supposed animator states.

I am not sure what it was but I don't think it's CGI.

The artist didn't claim it was CGI, but it looks fake. Don't you think it looks fake? Not CGI fake though.

Yes, the problem with dredging up these old cases years later, is a lot of links die over the years. This entire site may die next month and it's got tons of information, so any other places that link to the good threads here may soon find those links dead too.

But the artist post was quoted, on a competitor site.

PYRAMID OVER PENTAGON “Aka” The PENTAGON PYRAMID

PYRAMID OVER PENTAGON “Aka” The PENTAGON PYRAMID
Posted on December 21, 2018 by adyorism7
NO THIS WAS NOT CGI.
THE GUYS WHO FILMED IT ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH US. WHAT THEY FILMED IS WHAT THEY SAW IN REAL LIFE.
NO FURTHER EXPLANATION. NOW PLEASE IV’E TOLD YOU IT WAS NOT CGI I TOLD YOU IT WAS NOT PROJECT BLUE BEAM
I TOLD YOU IT WAS VOLTA SEVEN STUDIOS
(an underground company who’s main goal is disclosure and conversation within the “UNKNOWN” community.

This “PYRAMID” that was recorder December 19th 2018 hovering over the Pentagon was done by artist ADYOR VANDERLEI. FROM VOLTA SEVEN STUDIOS.
At this time ADYOR will not be doing any interviews to any organization, corporation, or government entity.

So it's not much of an explanation, but we've seen examples of projection technology and there's nothing to stop artists from using it. Here's an example, which I'm not saying is the same tech used for the pentagon triangle, but it does give you some idea of what can be done.

This video explains how that decades-old tech uses lasers to create glowing spots in mid-air.

More examples:

By the way when Fravor said there's no tech on earth that can do what he saw the tic-tac do, he never specifically discussed this kind of technology which it appears could make a projection appear to do almost anything, including the maneuvers he described. And we know the US defense dept has been researching how to project false swarms of "UFOs" to confuse adversaries, in multiple modes, radar and visual, which is probably far more advanced than much simpler tech that artists would have access to.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

By the way when Fravor said there's no tech on earth that can do what he saw the tic-tac do, he never specifically discussed this kind of technology which it appears could make a projection appear to do almost anything, including the maneuvers he described.

So he either didnt know about things like NEMESIS at the time- or has specifically avoiding making comment since.
Given NEMESIS would be the natural evolution of Paladium /advances in ECM/ECCM's - I find the latter more likely.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
a reply to: pianopraze

The original pyramid over the Kremlin was December 19-21, 2009.
The original pyramid over the Pentagon was December 18, 2018.
Both were at night, I believe, and lasted for hours.
Now, god-dammit, don't tell me that the media of both countries were not heavily strangled to contain these sightings. They lasted for hours, were earth-shattering, and should have been a type of disclosure, but like any and all typical UFO sightings, they hardly made the news and probably have virtually vanished from the internet.

We can only imagine what message the overlords wanted to send with the obvious show of force. My position is that the ETs are tired of the Russian war with Ukraine and Putin should retire. I expect to see evidence of that very shortly.

The most remarkable thing about both events is that every single person in the respective cities, who had decent photographic equipment, and the ability to use it, had gone away on holiday. Every single one of them. Hence no decent photograph (when we'd expect there to be thousands, if such objects really appeared over huge cities)

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The "events" were recorded around 0430 in both cities, so there would not be many witnesses over not more than a few minutes. Thank you Arb for the plasma videos. I suspect this is projection tech with amazing capability but I would be surprised that you can create an object of that size. Of course, this is the premise of the Project Bluebeam hypothesis and other novel ECM capabilities (that you can fake a spaceship). IDK what this object is but there are three FACTS:

First, the nuclear arsenals of the US and Russia have been reconed, shutdown, buzzed for DECADES. The debunkers can fire away until death but certainly the people who control these assets are aware of the cryptic messages and warnings.

Second, gravity nullification technology negates laws of aerodynamics in the sense that shape does not matter as much as configuration of the propulsion system. Look at the Nazi Bell, Kecksburg UFO, or any one of the cylindrical observations. Now, these were round objects but also symmetrical and any symmetrical object , ie a polygonal base and equal triangular faces , can house a propulsion system like any. Of course, there is debate about what was placed on the top of the great pyramids, but that's another conversation and I'm not an expert about it.

Third, I know from personal and profession experience that the USG is FACTUALLY LYING to the population about the ET presence. This includes things like crop circles, reverse engineering, and history of interaction. I was not privy to the craft technology, living EBEs, exo-socio-political intentions, and whatnot. However, I have experimented on and handled tissue samples form biological non-human life. My point is they (or the "others" whichever you prefer) are here, they are active, and are communicating in one way or another.

Take this as you will, for the purpose of analysis of strangeness in the sky.

a reply to: WaESN

edit on 8-4-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anthelion
IDK what this object is but there are three FACTS:
If a fact is something that can be proven, none of those three things are facts because none of them have been proven, and while you acknowledge there are skeptics of the UFO/nukes topic you don't seem to acknowledge that they have shown that the claimed incidents are not as reported by Hastings and the popular media.

It's a fact that thousands of people have seen UFOs and reported them, so there's no shortage of eyewitnesses to actual UFOs.
Yet when it comes to the shutdown of the nukes at Malmstrom, I have never heard of a single eyewitness to the "UFO" that allegedly "shut down" the nukes, which makes it perhaps the worst evidenced UFO case in history, yet you apparently believe it.

UFOs at Nuclear Weapons Sites (Salas, Malmstrom, Eagle Flight) - Skeptical Resources

The Moscow pyramid UFO is almost as bad, being over a large city, but nobody else photographed it?

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

What a time to be alive!

Thanks for the videos!

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Facts proven by who? The US MILITARY Industrial /Government Complex or Main Street Media? LMAO. As for facts, unless you have worked on a SAP or were involved in a program your facts are not the same as mine.

As for Malmstrom and Hastings, and there are plenty more incidents that are HIGHLY CLASSIFIED, it makes me think of this:

www.youtube.com...

Now, get off your high horse, pal. I will concede, the jury is still out on pyramids flying over the two capitals.

reply to: Arbitrageur

edit on 10-4-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

They turned it into an all girls school in `92.
Scrabble was the new game in 1952.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skinnerbot

Coolio, I did not know that.

Scrabble, I LOVE scrabble.

Great video too, thank you!

edit on 4/11/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join