It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Pyramid on RT News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So this has been bouncing around UFOTwitter and now it’s being picked up by Russian media:

Twitter video link

I’m skeptical on this one but I figured there are many who’d want to see.

Here’s another video from a few days ago:

Twitter video

Initially though lense flair/artifact or cgi. Mostly skeptical, but taking second look now.

edit to add Link to photo
edit on 2-4-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

Edit to add:
Not new:

Moscow was 2009 (I think) and Washington was 2018

Link
edit on 2-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Eta

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Is this new or the one from about 10 - 15 years ago?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KM22MK

My immediate thought as well. It's been so long since I saw that old one I can't remember if this is the same or not.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KM22MK

Honestly not sure.

There have been a ton of posts recently from several incidents.

Some claiming a Moscow one then a pentagon one happened same day with just a few minutes apart.

UFOTwitter does dredge up old incidents and has mini-frenzy. Can’t find the video on YouTube so it might be old.

Edit; found this:

Moscow was 2009 (I think) and Washington was 2018

Twitter
edit on 2-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Edited

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Russian air defense gunner: "My God, it is full of stars!"

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Russian air defense gunner: "My God, it is full of stars!"

Russian air defense gunner's Mother: "My God, it's full of Cats!".

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Im pretty sure RT will be here soon to give his theory.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Don’t know if anyone here watches Paranormal Caught on Camera….

But they re-run the Pyramid over the Pentagon and the Pyramid over the Kremlin….every now and then.

Also in a Josh Gates program ….George Knapp shows Pyramid footage he said he smuggled out of Russia.

It’s getting to be…ya see one pyramid…ya seen em all.

Stargate TV series has some great flying pyramid’s 😊

👽

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Hey! I know those guys! They kick ass! Nice folks once they get to know you!

Don't cheese their biscuit though, they don't like that too much.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The original pyramid over the Kremlin was December 19-21, 2009.
The original pyramid over the Pentagon was December 18, 2018.
Both were at night, I believe, and lasted for hours.
Now, god-dammit, don't tell me that the media of both countries were not heavily strangled to contain these sightings. They lasted for hours, were earth-shattering, and should have been a type of disclosure, but like any and all typical UFO sightings, they hardly made the news and probably have virtually vanished from the internet.

We can only imagine what message the overlords wanted to send with the obvious show of force. My position is that the ETs are tired of the Russian war with Ukraine and Putin should retire. I expect to see evidence of that very shortly.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

Did you see the recent Ukrainian ufo?

Here’s my thread on it: Link

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I dunno.

Apart what he's doing right now with the expansionistic attempt to take over the Ukraine, I kind like Putin.

MAybe if they just tell him to be content with Russia as Russia and let the Ukraine retian it's right to Independance?

I mean Russia is pretty huge, aside from an ideological dream of reunification and restoring the Old Empire it doesn't really NEED the current soveriegn territories, right?

It's not like a life or death thing, it's more of a pet project from what I understand.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

"It's not like a life or death thing, it's more of a pet project from what I understand."

I can't imagine what world you live in by these words. Even if you overlook the ideology that is driving him to make war on another country, he is a monster as has been most modern world leaders that have absolute power over their own peoples and push them to conquer others.

These days, most of the nations of the world have united in establishing guidelines for war. Putin and his army has violated every one of those guidelines. Basically, he is a world bully in no uncertain terms. I can not but wonder where loyalty lies when you blow a kiss to a ruthless dictator.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: alwaysbeenhere2

Im pretty sure RT will be here soon to give his theory.

Yes, given his propensity for historical data perhaps he can supple us with better than the meager info we have so far. Perhaps the silence is telling in some ways. Did the Kremlin call the Pentagon on the red phone and say, "Hey! Is that you guys?" And the response was, "We've had it too. Don't talk about it, we aren't."

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I AM AWARE OF THE REALITY.

I WAS SPEAKING METAPHORICALLY AND STOICALLY ABOUT THOSE WHO USE HUMAN BEINGS LIKE PAWNS IN A GAME OF CHESS.

SORRY ABOUT THE INTERGALACTIC BULLHORN MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK.

I ASSURE YOU I TAKE NO PLEASURE IN HUMAN SACRIFICE AND UNESSECARY TERRITORIAL EXPANSION.

I LIKED PUTIN UNTIL HE PULLED THIS MOVE.

I DON'T AGREE WITH HIM ON THIS ISSUE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

ONCE AGAIN SORRY ABOUT CAPS BUT I'M NOT REALLY HERE AS A POLTICAL SCIENCE MAJOR.

I DONT WORK FOR THE UN I'M JUST A KID.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Pyramid streaking away (Cambridge, Ontario)

Twitter link

May 3rd 2012

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Video of first hand witness of the Pentagon UFO:

Twitter video

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

The original pyramid over the Kremlin was December 19-21, 2009.
The original pyramid over the Pentagon was December 18, 2018.
Both were at night, I believe, and lasted for hours.
Reality check, an artist claimed the pentagon video was his creation (fake):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: moebius
An artist has claimed it as his creation.

adyorism.com...

Another reality check, the original pyramid over the Kremlin video was said to be a confirmed hoax in the post below. Even without this analysis, it was obvious that there would have been more than we had for a major sighting in such a populated area. Problem with a 15-year old thread from 2009, almost all video and other links in this old thread don't work anymore.

Now, god-dammit, don't tell me that the media of both countries were not heavily strangled to contain these sightings. They lasted for hours
The media of both countries was not heavily strangled to contain the fakes. But the media of Russia is now heavily strangled to avoid posting any position the Kremlin doesn't agree with, in fact Russians have gone to prison for speaking out against the war. Free Russian press had to leave Russia in 2022 after Russia invaded Ukraine and passed laws against reporting the truth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: free_spirit
reply to post by Imagir

It seems you are conveniently ignoring some facts regarding this case that were
already posted in this thread. For example I posted the results of an investigation /
study made by the russian researchers presented in a large detailed analysis that
concluded the case is a hoax, the videos are CGI. Now, these are real researchers who
made their homework in Russia where this case was originated and their investigation
is serious based in facts that can't be denied.

If you take time to read the whole analysis following the links I posted you will get
those facts you are requesting so insistently. They even posted a photo of the actual
location of the daytime video revealing it was a different place, check the photo.

Take your time and read this final result of the russian investigation of this case.

Translated to english. (Give it some seconds to load translation and images)

My post with other links and images.

The original in russian.

edit on 202445 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Here’s what I mentioned…..about George Knapp….that long ago he smuggled out docs and vids of a Pyramid UFO caught on film in the skies of Latvia in 1968 during the Soviet USSR Cold War era…..

Here on the Josh Gates special UFOs: Declassified…..Knapp is explaining the Latvia footage and then compares it to the navy footage.

Yes yes yes….I know…it’s been pointed out more than once….about M. West’s analysis and point of view usually ending as Prosaic and Mundane….

But besides him and his disciples….I’m posting the below anyway …

Perhaps West ought to analyze the Latvia 1968 footage.

More lnfo on the Latvia pyramid video UFO PYRAMID 1968 RIGA LATVIA FILMED BY SOVIETS

👽

edit on 5-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join