It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem with Transgender visibility day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm sure there some devout Catholics who are upset by this, for me, it's a meh. But there is a distinct problem here.

Joe Biden sent out a post
twitter.com...
He proclaimed that March 31, 2024 would be Transgender Visibility day. It looked pretty official. Came from the White House, appears to be "proclaimed" by Joe Biden. So far, still a meh.

But wait....

President Biden said Monday that he "didn't do that" when asked about his official White House proclamation declaring March 31, the same day as Easter this year, as Transgender Day Of Visibility.

In an exchange with reporters at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll, Biden declined responsibility for the proclamation when asked about House Speaker Mike Johnson's, R-La., criticism of the action. Over the weekend, Johnson wrote in a post on X, formerly Twitter, that the White House "betrayed the central tenet of Easter," adding that the proclamation was "outrageous and abhorrent."

"He’s thoroughly uninformed," Biden remarked when asked about Johnson's comments. "I didn’t do that."

www.foxnews.com...

So it really looks like Joe Biden has not a clue what's going on around him. This can only be one way. Either Joe isn't in charge (I know, shocker) or he is, and hasn't the cognitive ability to remember what happened yesterday. If there is another option, please share it. It's well past funny, this has jumped off the edge into Mel's Hole.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The problem is this ....

Emporia State University LGBTQ Holidays

February 20-26 Aromantic Spectrum Awareness Week
March Bisexual Health Awareness Month
March 1 Zero Discrimination Day
March 31 International Transgender Day Of Visibility
April 6 Asexuality Day (the first was celebrated in 2021!)
April 22 Day of Silence
April 26 International Lesbian Visibility Day
May 17 International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia
May 19 Agender Pride Day
May 22 Harvey Milk Day
May 24 Pansexual & Panromantic Visibility Day
June Pride Month
June 5 HIV Long-Term Survivor’s Awareness Day
June 12 Pulse Remembrance Day
June 28 Stonewall Riots Anniversary
July 6 Omnisexual Visibility Day
July 11 -17 Non-Binary Awareness Week
July 14 International Non-Binary Day
July 16 International Drag Day
August 14 Gay Uncle Day
September 16-22 Bisexual Awareness Week
September 23 Bisexual Visibility Day
October LGBT History Month
October 11 National Coming Out Day
October 20 International Pronoun Day
October 21 Spirit Day
October 24 Asexual Awareness Week
October 26 Intersex Awareness Day
November Trans Awareness Month
November 6 Transgender Parent Day
November 8 Intersex Day Of Remembrance
November 13-19 Trans Awareness Week
November 20 Transgender Day Of Remembrance
December 1 World AIDS Day
December 8 Pansexual Pride Day
December 10 Human Rights Day

People have their heads stuck between their legs. All these special days LGBTQ want for themselves. It's ridiculous. Most people don't give a rats backend if someone is trans or queer or pansexual etc etc .... That's private business and no need to be celebrating every last stink'n thing that encompasses LGBTQ and cramming it down the throats of everyone. Most people I know don't care about this stuff. No need for all these special days. And what the heck is 'gay uncle day'??? Comeon .... this is way overboard.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Biden doesn’t have a clue what is going on around him.

Do they really need all those ridiculous “holidays”?

I want my White Man’s Day of Visibility.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'm sure there some devout Catholics who are upset by this, for me, it's a meh. But there is a distinct problem here.

twitter.com...
He proclaimed that March 31, 2024 would be Transgender Visibility day. It looked pretty official. Came from the White House, appears to be "proclaimed" by Joe Biden. So far, still a meh.

But wait....

President Biden said Monday that he "didn't do that" when asked about his official White House proclamation declaring March 31, the same day as Easter this year, as Transgender Day Of Visibility.

In an exchange with reporters at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll, Biden declined responsibility for the proclamation when asked about House Speaker Mike Johnson's, R-La., criticism of the action. Over the weekend, Johnson wrote in a post on X, formerly Twitter, that the White House "betrayed the central tenet of Easter," adding that the proclamation was "outrageous and abhorrent."

"He’s thoroughly uninformed," Biden remarked when asked about Johnson's comments. "I didn’t do that."

www.foxnews.com...

So it really looks like Joe Biden has not a clue what's going on around him. This can only be one way. Either Joe isn't in charge (I know, shocker) or he is, and hasn't the cognitive ability to remember what happened yesterday. If there is another option, please share it. It's well past funny, this has jumped off the edge into Mel's Hole.

As was mentioned in the news, April Fool's Day also fell on Easter day but there was no outrage. Check your outrage people.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
snowflakes need recognition before they melt. That's what that part is. And if they are so fragile that they need constant validation, super. Make every day "Trans LOOK AT ME day". It will dilute itself into nothing quickly, like I hope the fad of changing genders does.

But the main concern here isn't that the alphabet folks need attention, it's that the leader of the USA isn't able to exist without his handlers, and wants another 4 years. It's what we call "a problem".

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: network dude

twitter.com...

But wait....

www.foxnews.com...

As was mentioned in the news, April Fool's Day also fell on Easter day but there was no outrage. Check your outrage people.

Easter was March 31st, April Fool’s Day was yesterday April 1st.

Where are you that you think they were on the same day?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

1) Who cares what Joe Biden says anymore? He gets lost trying to walk away from the podium.

2) Visibility? They're literally the most hard-to-ignore special interest group in Western Civ.

edit on 2-4-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

3) August 14 Gay Uncle Day, What the actual hell?!

edit on 2-4-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Can we please come together as a nation and say we don't give a good flying fock about your sexuality? We actually oppose your perversion as a nation. We are a nation of principled, hard working men and women who care about ourselves and our children. We reject your flags, we reject your principles, we reject your ideals.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Communists don't live in reality.

They live in imaginationland with their heads in their asses.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Trans Visibility Day has fallen on March 31st since 2009.

Wait until you guys find out what day Easter falls on next year.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What is the point of this extreme co-opting of the left? And the left is too stoned or something to realize the radicals have taken over, and the left can't turn on their own, so the democrat is now ever-woke, ever-stuck in dreamland where imagination rules. And the ones who question must be demons and devils. This has become madness. This is the last step before communism, you fools.

ETA: I know I'll be the crazy fool on the blocks. But, when we recover hopefully after 200 years, you might remember me.
edit on 2-4-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Trans Visibility Day has fallen on March 31st since 2009.

Wait until you guys find out what day Easter falls on next year.

Do you have children? Are you married?

(post by Boogerpicker removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Yep.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: sine.nomine

Yep.

Do you support your children swapping their genitals and becoming sterile? Or are they past that point? Do you have grandchildren?

ETA: honestly I can skip that step. You have children. You can fight a fight that isn't yours all day long.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Enjoy celebrating Jesus' resurrection at Hitler's birthday party.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It looks like Easter day falling on March 31st is not happening again for a very long time, but there will always be the next outrage hiding in the wings.

www.census.gov...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join