It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Matter of National Security - Fear of Civil Unrest in the UK when the Public Learns the Truth.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Here you can see how rushed the digital ID was pushed through the Australian parliament, no debate ,it will be the same everywhere else , there will just be a mass uprising, which I hope will not lead to chaos.But that might be the price 153news.net...

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Australia? I thought the thread was about the UK?
edit on 30-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
I wonder if the police, army, RAF & Navy might decide to side with us, if the evidence was unassailable.

Too many people in high places "in on it" me thinks for those people to side with anyone but their own while controlling their minions for their own agendas as usual.

The Royal Family is one of the most powerful families on Earth, if anyone high up knew how dangerous the vaccines really were, it should be them. I've seen many rich and powerful people die recently, there seems to be no bias in the victims. That tells me that even the scientists who developed the vaccine weren't aware of the side effects because they clearly didn't test it long enough. Or, the people we think are in control, are really just puppets for the people or beings who actually control this planet, and those in control are clearly hell bent on undermining the progress of human civilization.

The funny thing is even people on this site see the ‘elite’ as the ones in the know and in control, but they are a step or two down from the actual powers. Just a few families control almost everything to a degree that most would just laugh at. The grey pope, the black pope anyone? Some of these families are Italian and very old. If you think any of them took the vaccine you would be wrong.

As for O’Looney, he’s right. IF more people realise what has been done to them the storm of anger would become unstoppable and heads would literally roll. I’m not sure enough will come to realise though. Most nod and graze, mourn their losses and do what they’re told. The old fires that used to smoulder in the hearts of the English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh have long since died beneath the jackboot or multiculturalism and the woke brigade.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst..." Angel

IMO we have passed tipping point in the "Awakening" but as many would agree it is/was/is again a struggle - especially when the MSM is turned up to 11. People your spoke to a few weeks ago, have fallen back to sleep...

Optimistically, but not foolishly I hang on the notion of 'White Hats' good guys, coz, I'm a good guy.

But I'm aware Q - JFK Jr - Flynn, could be just another side of the same old spinning coin.

What to do - fidgeting and getting wound up on the keyboard, are phones going to trigger half a million muslims into street rage Jihad? Should I set up boiling oil on the roof and an snake pit in front of the door for when the Foreign UN Soldiers come around to Vax my kids?

Can I grow enough food to live on when I cant buy from the Pre Pay IRS scan Tesco because I threw my phone in the sea.

God only knows what to do for the best. Protest, chop down phone masts, superglue my face to Rishi Sunnbich's car..

All I know is I wont go out with out a fight, I'm never prepared (enough). Do Not Comply!

Don't forget the person on the phone at the call center may be Red Pilled and ready. Don't forget the system is also on its knees.

Be sneaky locally - when required.... "Every Little Helps"

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It will be the same with the UK soon,they want a digital worldwide ID to control the masses.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Down with the Bloody Queen and Nevermind the Bullocks !

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm in Australia and there arn't enough woke people to tip the scales. Before I emigrated here I thought Australians were tough and would stand up for their rights. Sadly the opposite is true. After Canada, perhaps the most corrupt government in the Western World.

Not enought (g)uns in the right hands in Aus. Those that are in circulation are mostly bolt/lever action and straight pull after the semi-auto ban in 1996. Around 900 000 gun licences for a population of around 25 million.

Compare that to the States where there are at least 83 million people owning at least 1 weapon, many semi-auto for a population of 320 million. Other estimates (Wikipedia anyone?) put the number at more than 1 BILLION privately owned firearms, many not legally registered.

UK around 615 000, mostly shotguns and rifles, for a population of 70 million.

The US government is terrified of an armed militia, which is actually enshrined in their Constitution.

Aus and UK governments not so scared of the 19th century style weaponry they have allowed us to access.

Don't want to derail the thread.

a reply to: annonentity

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment Don't we know it, and anyone who ain't took their poison i.e JAB, they are coming for us, I'm under attack this very moment, being poisoned by my doctors, having horrendous crimes committed against myself. I have loads of evidence of these crimes, apparently there's a battle behind the scenes, the Wrongens Vs the Rightens, this post just adds to the truth I keep being told and shown, its all getting to that time folks. Which side are you on the Right or the Wrong?? I know which side I'm choosing. There's some real sick people out there. STAY SAFE, BE PREPARED AND STAY ALERT!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I was just thinking this morning about how quickly we've had a succession of royals getting cancer or dying since being introduced to the vaccines.

Phillip jabbed Jan 2021 Died April 2021 age 96 suspected Heart Issues
Queen Jabbed Jan 2021 received boosters Died Sept 2022 age 81 suspected Bone Cancer

Charles and Kate jabbed probably boosters as well recently diagnosed with cancer.

To be fair Phillip was a considerable age at 96. Considering the queen mum was 101 before she died, it seems surprising the queen was 81 considering she'd have had incredibly good health care/nutrition.

I think the full knowledge of the adverse effects of the vaccine is too big to get out, we're talking pretty much the fall of empires.

If it's concluded that pharma and governments have negligibly killed a much loved head of state, in addition the impact on peoples loved ones and families who have been adversely impacted by death or illness.

The question is can the governments/media hold back the information tide though? The # could be literally hitting the fan very soon.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ozz72

Actually, Phillip was 99, the Queen was 96.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Actually, Phillip was 99, the Queen was 96.

Sorry my bad thank you for the correction.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

No worries.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

England Circa 2024 AD . Stranger than Fiction ?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

We'll be fine. I'd worry about your own country, if I were you.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There will be no civil unrest - they are pros.

Either or both of these things will happen:

1. They will blame the ordinary people for doing what they were told. In the US they told people it was their fault they were poor. To get out of poverty they needed to buy homes and go to college. They then blamed people for getting useless college degrees and buying over priced homes.

2. They will be shocked and then propose hefty government programs for oversight. This will just make the same people who caused it richer.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

Let's see, eh?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

We'll be fine. I'd worry about your own country, if I were you.

I am Not Worried about my Own Country because the Populace is Still Armed . England on the Other Hand is Fooked......Stay Safe Carp !

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Nah... we're all good. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Do you guys need any help?

Many of us in the USA owe you an awful lot.

Send up a flare if we can provide any help. I guarantee we'll be there if you need us.

Haha, you guys are sat with guns and refuse to remove the corrupt politicians that are #ing you over.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I would Like to Apologize for Whatever !

twitter.com... b90ad8f551efe8fb27d03c32691cd8%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2F

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join