It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh the Democrats have got themselves into some hot water.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ohhhhh you Lefties have done it now .

People have been talking about a new Civil War for some time now , It seems more like a Race War is coming .

Surprise Surprise it’s not involving White People , Well not directly . Hispanics and African Americans seem to be at each other's throats in all the major Blue Cities across the country. Did our nanny government really think they could just give Hispanics all the Free Sh*t and no one would have a thing to say about it .

This 2024 election is going to be very very very interesting .

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

who would have thought reversing everything MLK Jr. stood for and died for, while still celebrating his work, would be noticed by the minority community. Shocking.

edit on 24-3-2024 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The fix is already in.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well basically, the African Americans just got themselves displaced with a whole new group of people. People from a multitude of countries. People called 'newcomers'.

We're all going to # bricks when space aliens invade to take over earth because the left will basically give them our planet, hook, line and sinker while all the humans die. Bastards.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

The fix is already in.

I truly hope not , The USA cannot handle another 4 years of Left idiocy .

I'll take a Generic Swamp Republican just not a Lefty .

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

who would have thought reversing everything MLK Jr. stood for and died for, while still celebrating his work, would be noticed by the minority community. Shocking.

A slight over site by the Left think-tanks for sure .

All those College educated Political science majors should have seen this coming

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was wondering how long the regular people of the country would go along with this. It now, is so in your face, it can not be denied. a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
After usurping the civil rights movement and making empty promises for decades the D party brings in a whole new crowd to lie to - wait till the party favors run out because it'll be epic.

I do believe the formerly favored group was recognized to be waning in belief and disillusioned by D party.

The D party is replacing them at a rapid clip for sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
After usurping the civil rights movement and making empty promises for decades the D party brings in a whole new crowd to lie to - wait till the party favors run out because it'll be epic.

I do believe the formerly favored group was recognized to be waning in belief and disillusioned by D party.

The D party is replacing them at a rapid clip for sure.

I've often theorized the Left favoring so heavily on Hispanics will back-fire.

Hispanics are deeply family oriented and Deeply religious with a culture spanning generations , in other words they are naturally conservative.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
They'll kill us all too in the dang crossfire Florida is being invaded by cannibal hati people lol either way we're screwed.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
But I thought the new definition of white meant anything but black people.

That is what the liberals seem to want us to believe. And if you have even a little black in you, you are black now, not white. Even five percent black.

So, there is only black and white now.....

And those aliens flying around in spaceships are immigrants, not aliens. They have as much rights as everyone else in this country and can get free housing and food stamps if they need them. Soon we will see them parking their space ships in with the homeless people and living on the streets. And they also will soon be able to vote in elections too. There is no black DNA in the aliens as far as I know, so I guess the greys are actually privileged whites too.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The fix is already in.

I truly hope not , The USA cannot handle another 4 years of Left idiocy .

I'll take a Generic Swamp Republican just not a Lefty .

The USA has been dead since at least when Comey excused Hillary for not having bad intentions.
Before that ignorance of the law was no excuse.
I don’t know what you’re waiting on. Maybe a doctor to pronounce it dead?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Sidenote: Identical twins that mirror each other well into their 30's and beyond weird me out.

On topic:

This all ends really badly. Every single forum I visit, right/left/independent, is replete with people that are just sick and tired of the outright lawlessness and preferential treatment of these criminal invaders.

There is a massive ticking time bomb in this country that I'm afraid can't be defused. No, a Trump win will not fix this, but let's just play out one of his campaign promises:

A massive deportation of ALL illegals. That's ~12,000,000 people so far with more on the way BEFORE November, with no action taken until after January 2025.

It will probably be the worst and most chaotic domestic campaign in our history. You think these criminals are going to go peaceably?? Not to mention the amount of manpower it will take would be astounding. You'd have to deputize practically every able, non-prohibited citizen to support the effort.

I'm sure some might say, "Sign me up!" Well guess what? You just signed up for a civil war. But, but, but.... they'll institute martial law! LMAO. Good luck enforcing that. The pacifists amongst us shouldn't depend on subjugation to "be safe" because martial law won't make much of a dent.

You will not be spared involvement. Everyone will, at some point, be on the front line. Whether that's your state, county, city, town or even your own home!

I don't like thinking about it. I could go on but it doesn't get any better coming from my own analysis of things.

A reckoning is coming. Can't stop it and most seem like they wouldn't mind it kicking off. "Just bring it already" is a popular response I see everywhere. I honestly don't think those people truly understand what they're advocating for.

Honestly, in the end, you'll be fighting for one side or the other, OR, you'll be in a detention camp if you're incapable or like sitting on your hands about things.

Tough choices ahead.

Inner-city black communities are chalk full of seasoned shooters and they WILL defend their piece of the pie. Just let a few Mama's or little brothers or sisters get hurt or killed by illegals, and the revenge killings will commence and will never stop from either side.

I prayed for the complete opposite of this, but it's already boiling over so now I pray for a shorter and less bloody conflict.

edit on 24-3-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about a civil war based off of one video LOL. Some of them are mad for sure, but many young people don't even know what a liberal is much less a progressive

Ohhhhh you Lefties have done it now .

People have been talking about a new Civil War for some time now , It seems more like a Race War is coming .

Surprise Surprise it’s not involving White People , Well not directly . Hispanics and African Americans seem to be at each other's throats in all the major Blue Cities across the country. Did our nanny government really think they could just give Hispanics all the Free Sh*t and no one would have a thing to say about it .

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   

The fix is already in.

Yep! They stole it then and they will steal it again.

4 more years of Trump won't stop what is happening. It will only delay it 4 years before the democratic progressives get back into power and pick up where they left off. The inevitable can't be stopped.
edit on 25-3-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Time and time again the black people have been viciously used by the democrats.

Maybe they will lead us all out of their tyranny. If they can do that I will
follow their lead.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   

What makes matters worse, is that President Biden cancelled a signature crime prevention program that was saving the lives of (mostly) Black people, within 3 months of being sworn in.

See: www.usatoday.com...

Any Black who votes to re-elect Joe Biden this year is either ignorant about the real Joe Biden...or a fool.

edit on 2532024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

edit on 3/25/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don't think it was an accidental oversight. It is by design. They got what they needed and most of the black community will vote one more time for their own demise by voting in D's. Only 25% is expected to vote Trump according to MS news polls. That is still a big increase from previous elections, but still short of more than half.

originally posted by: network dude

A slight over site by the Left think-tanks for sure .

All those College educated Political science majors should have seen this coming

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vance2

I wouldn't worry about a civil war based off of one video LOL. Some of them are mad for sure, but many young people don't even know what a liberal is much less a progressive

are you sure about that ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join