It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 100 Angry Migrants break through razor wire at El Paso TX Border

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Big gang of angry Migrants pushed through barriers in El Paso TX !!

National Guard there and the scene was rough. Contact was made!!!

Where's Mayorkas and his DHS enforcers?? 😀

Wild Banshee Rush!! 😃

Over 100 migrants break through razor wire, knock down guards as they illegally cross El Paso border in wild scene

EL PASO, Texas — A group of over 100 migrants attempting to enter the US illegally rushed a border wall Thursday, breaking through razor wire and knocking over guards in the process.

The Post witnessed around 600 migrants massed at the international border, whom Texas National Guard troops were attempting to push back in small groups.

The situation grew tense as groups were separated out, and video shows the migrants crying out for help and rushing to the border gate. A group of men with hoodies, gloves and winter jackets pull the fencing away as a group of five guards stand in a defensive formation to fill the gap.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Authorize lethal force.

Problem solved.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You won't see this on CNN and MSNBC.

It's an INVASION. Call it what it is!!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is shameful, the US president is to blame for the pathetic states of America, a strong border makes a strong country

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Authorize lethal force.

Problem solved.

Land mines.

Once they see a couple get blown to bits, the rest will back off.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
While that's going on, I just got home from work. I'm trying to decide what to have for dinner, pasta or soup and sandwiches. It's a bit cold here in CT of the good old USA and soup and grilled cheese seem like a good choice.

Later, I think I'll watch a movie someone at work recommended called Amityville Moon. A werewolf movie.

After that a shower and bed. I had a pretty good day at work today, but tomorrow I'm going to be doing a redo on all the computer wires in our front office. It's almost done. Whoever originally laid them out was not good at it.

Well, it looks like the dog needs to go out. He also needs a bath. Tonight, I'll probably clip his nails and tomorrow give him a bath. He hates it. Takes me about an hour just to get him in the bathroom. LOL!

Oh, what were you saying about those immigrants. Sorry, I have a life and I'm too busy to worry about each and every person. You guys do that, and don't forget to get more frustrated and angrier about it. You know, those filthy animals and all.

As for me, I might give my sister a call. Tell her I love her and see how her day went.

Have a great night.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

It's all fun and games for the keyboard commies until one of their family members gets raped and murdered by some Haitian cannibal.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Rattlesnakes , Lots of them . Better than Land mines.........

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Typical Liberal. It doesn't effect you personally, so you don't care. I'm sure you're one of those who sees it all on TV and says "Those poor immigrants, let them in !! " but if they show up in your neighborhood, you call the police.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Cool story bro. You don’t lock your house do you? Bigot.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I live in San Diego.

All over are people with no place to go.

Just hanging out.

This isn’t going to end well.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

God forbid that actually happens, but if it did, they'd find a way to blame Trump and Conservatives.

If I've learned anything, it's that Democrats never take the blame for their own actions. It's always some else's fault.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

When are they publishing your autobiography? 🤤

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

God forbid that actually happens, but if it did, they'd find a way to blame Trump and Conservatives.

If I've learned anything, it's that Democrats never take the blame for their own actions. It's always some else's fault.

When Dems break the law.

They immediately accuse you of what they did.

My sister used to do this when I was a kid.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cookalldafood
… a strong border makes a strong country

That’s kind of a contradiction within its self. Considering the US has never had a “strong” border compared to most other countries, no matter who’s president. Yet, they’re hands down the most powerful country in the world.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I can’t see one female, child, elderly person, or anyone overweight.

All young, fit, military aged men….
edit on 21-3-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

As for me, I might give my sister a call. Tell her I love her and see how her day went.

Have a great night.

Know who would also like to call their daughter, tell her they love her and see how her day went?

Laken Riley's mom and dad.

Guess why that'll never happen again.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
come from a stong military/police family.

I fear it will take one of our service men/women or boarder agents getting killed for something to or some one to allot use of force of these invaders.

want to shut down these passage points start shooting at people who cross or try to cross a international border.

Maybe they will get it through their heads that you just cant invade a country. We used to have laws in America.

I would love to see someone try to sneak into ANY that isnt the US country and NOT get kicked out or shot

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I can’t see one female, child, elderly person, or anyone overweight.

All young, fit, military aged men….

Many migrants start their journey in Northern South America by first walking across the Darien Gap. That's the roughly 60 mile stretch of tropical jungle, mountains, and swamps where there is no highway of any kind. It takes about a week of hiking up one side of a mountain slippery from the tropical rain and down the other, crossing rivers, and pushing through the jungles.

If they make it through, to the Guatemala-Mexico border, they then have to walk a minimum of another 1125 miles to get to the Texas-Mexico border at McAllen, Texas. That takes about 40 days. If they want to go to the California-Mexico border, they have to walk 2500 miles. That's walking up and down mountain ranges and across the Sonoran Desert--the hottest desert on the continent. That route can take up to 90 days.

Think of it as Seal Team training without the live ammunition. This would definitely tend to weed out women, children, fat people and old people, for all the obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I am late to the thread...but that was exactly what I was going to say. When the first few go down the rest will lose that bravery and gusto pretty fast. Its one thing to sneak over its another to zerg rush the actual guards.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join