It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT - U.S. President JOE BIDEN Examined and Found NOT OF SOUND MIND.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
May 6, 2024

Could JOE BIDEN's MIND be why the DOJ has declined to honor Congressional subpoenas for the AUDIO of Special Counsel Robert Hur's interview of the President? Merrick Garland is putting his reputation on the line to protect "something" Joe Biden related...

WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans plan to move forward next week with holding Attorney General Merrick Garland in contempt of Congress for his refusal to turn over the unredacted audio of an interview that was conducted as part of the special counsel probe into President Joe Biden’s handling of classified documents.

The House Judiciary Committee is set to convene on May 16 to advance contempt charges against the Cabinet official, according to a person familiar with the matter who was granted anonymity to discuss plans not yet made public. The resolution would then go to the full House for a vote.

The contempt proceedings are just the latest flare-up in the increasingly tense relationship between Republicans and the Justice Department. House Republicans last month threatened to hold Garland in contempt for refusing to fully comply with a congressional subpoena issued as part their probe into Special Counsel Robert Hur’s decision not to charge the president with any crimes.

Republicans — led by Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and James Comer of Kentucky — had ordered the department to turn over audio of Hur’s interviews with Biden by early April. But the Justice Department only turned over some of the records, excluding the audio interview with the president. They warned of the precedent that would be set for future investigations if the audio was provided.
Source: apnews.com...

Of Course it's his " Mind " , and don't Count on getting much from the DOJ Concerning Hur's Investigation .

The Report if Any would look like this...........

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Joe Biden is pretty much proving day after day WHY he should stop being President of the country he says he loves. (Obviously he doesn't, or he'd step down.)

JOE BIDEN is increasingly embarrassing himself, staffers, and his shrinking number of Democrat supporters.

Two days ago, in a single press conference with the President of Kenya at the White House, U.S. President Joe Biden couldn't remember questions, right after they were asked. ("What was the question again?"). He referred to "President Kamala Harris"... Yelled at a reporter, "Just one question. Only one!"...and more.

From the look on his face, the President of Kenya was wondering how in the hell did the people of the United States elect this guy as our President?!?!

As reported during the below segment, Democrat election odds-makers are BEGGING Democrat leaders to find a way to replace Joe Biden...ASAP! 🚨

www.msn.com...

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   

President Biden swears he is of SOUND MIND, and proceeds to tell Europe to Be Nice to IRAN, by not badmouthing their nuclear weapons program.

Biden is a CORRUPTED TRAITOR: redstate.com...

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The Centrist/Left leaning news organization Politico believes the Democrat Party is is in full-blow freakout mode. And after drinking their own coolaid for so long the Democrat's fear democracy itself relies on their week candidate for president.

Not to mention this situation is true dispite the fact that Joe Biden is running against a man his administration has indicated multiple times in order to bluster the Biden's reelection prospects.

Dems in full-blown ‘freakout’ over Biden

“This isn’t, ‘Oh my God, Mitt Romney might become president.’ It’s ‘Oh my God, the democracy might end.’”

nearly five months from the election, anxiety has morphed into palpable trepidation, according to more than a dozen party leaders and operatives. And the gap between what Democrats will say on TV or in print, and what they’ll text their friends, has only grown as worries have surged about Biden’s prospects.

“You don’t want to be that guy who is on the record saying we’re doomed, or the campaign’s bad or Biden’s making mistakes. Nobody wants to be that guy,” said a Democratic operative in close touch with the White House and granted anonymity to speak freely.

But Biden’s stubbornly poor polling and the stakes of the election “are creating the freakout,” he said.

link

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

The presidency really isn't a one-man operation -- unless you have dictator tendencies.

You hire good people and delegate -- unless you have dictator tendencies.

You don't vote the person -- you vote the policies (or should).

Should not be a popularity contest between contenders.

Or -- like me -- you vote against what you don't want.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The presidency really isn't a one-man operation -- unless you have dictator tendencies.

good advice. I don't want the nation run by a pedo who is trying to destroy the country, so I'll vote against that. I just don't like communist ideaologies.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

good advice. I don't want the nation run by a pedo who is trying to destroy the country, so I'll vote against that. I just don't like communist ideaologies.

You prefer dictators?

White supremacy?

The South will rise again.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Agreed.

I am not happy with the Democrat party's slow march toward authoritarianism, their continued abandonment of tolerance and inclusiveness, and their propensity to not solve party plank issues so that they can exploit them as wedge issues....

So I will be voting against that this year. Won't be sure if voting for Trump or third-party would make the most impact untill we get closer to the election.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Agreed.

I am not happy with the Democrat party's slow march toward authoritarianism, their continued abandonment of tolerance and inclusiveness, and their propensity to not solve party plank issues so that they can exploit them as wedge issues....

So I will be voting against that this year. Won't be sure if voting for Trump or third-party would make the most impact untill we get closer to the election.

I am not against "true" Republicans -- I was one for 40 years.

But that is not what we currently have. We have RW Christian Nationalist/Dominionists -- who Trump manipulates for votes. Because they are so damn gulible.

They are "stuck" people. Stuck in a "time warp" -- of the old days and how it used to be.

Dad goes to the factory he's dedicated his whole life to -- mom stays home and raises the kids as good Christians -- school teaches the 3 R's -- boys prove their manliness by bullying.

Everyone else that doesn't fit -- is "over there" -- on the other side of the tracks -- where they're supposed to stay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want none of that -- especially when manipulated by a dictator aka Trump.

Society may look like its falling apart -- but it's the opposite -- it is progressing. Progressing away from STUCK.

The younger up and coming generation is not going to live a "cookie cutter" life. Nor do they want it.

I choose to evolve and progress -- not doing so is fear based.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I am stating a fact.

In my era fathers and daughters taking showers together was not unusual.

Times change.

I do not talk about Biden on ATS.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's all speculate now what -- "at a YOUNG AGE" means.

Isn't it interesting -- that part seems to be left out of previous conversations.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

I am stating a fact.

In my era fathers and daughters taking showers together was not unusual.

Times change.

I do not talk about Biden on ATS.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's all speculate now what -- "at a YOUNG AGE" means.

Isn't it interesting -- that part seems to be left out of previous conversations.

Thread topic:

ALERT - U.S. President JOE BIDEN Examined and Found NOT OF SOUND MIND.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Republicans are fine I guess; I dislike both major parties relatively equally. It's the political machines that are the problem; the individual Republicans and Democrats are just human, each with their flaws. I am more critical of the Democrat party because rhetorically they and I share a lot of the same ideals; so it sticks in my craw more when the party bastardises those ideals to gain more power. When Republicans bastardise their ideals; it is usually of no consequence to me, or ironically it moves them in the direction I'd like to see them go. All that said, on it's own merits, I am not at all happy with the authoritarianism and intolerance coming out of the Democrat party. It has become so palpable the last decade that it is beginning to disturb me in a "worried for my children" kind of way.

Truthfully it's your rhetoric that sounds like its stuck in the past. I don't say that to disrespect your opinion; it's your's and you are entitled to it. But it's not what I see when I look out the window. I only know it from history books and old TV shows from I was knee high. Perhaps it's an issue of the two of us living in different parts of the country.

These non-"cookie cutter" life styles you are referring to are already here; they have been here for a few generations now. Every other house in my neighborhood has a different lifestyle; all most all of the women I know work(ed) (including my grandmothers and most of their friends); I know a few stay at home dads; plenty of non nuclear families; divorce is a way of life, and many in my generation and the next are not getting married.

I know absolutely no fundamentalist Christians who live in the dark ages. And there are are none hiding under my bed looking to get me in the middle of the night. And from my prospective it seems like organized religion is on the down slope. Hardly the Boogeymen you're making them out to be. These RW Christian Nationalist/Dominionists of yours feel like the general purpose Nazi bad guys from the movies every time I hear or read someone talking about them.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

So in other words, you don’t want America to have energy independence which creates low gas prices.

You don’t want the border to be closed to law breaking illegals that come in and take taxpayer money that the Democrats give them for free.

Etc. Etc.

Basically everything that Trump offers, you don’t want.

Because Trump hurt your feelz at some point.

edit on 28-5-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Republicans are fine I guess; I dislike both major parties relatively equally. It's the political machines that are the problem; the individual Republicans and Democrats are just human, each with their flaws. I am more critical of the Democrat party because rhetorically they and I share a lot of the same ideals; so it sticks in my craw more when the party bastardises those ideals to gain more power. When Republicans bastardise their ideals; it is usually of no consequence to me, or ironically it moves them in the direction I'd like to see them go. All that said, on it's own merits, I am not at all happy with the authoritarianism and intolerance coming out of the Democrat party. It has become so palpable the last decade that it is beginning to disturb me in a "worried for my children" kind of way.

Truthfully it's your rhetoric that sounds like its stuck in the past. I don't say that to disrespect your opinion; it's your's and you are entitled to it. But it's not what I see when I look out the window. I only know it from history books and old TV shows from I was knee high. Perhaps it's an issue of the two of us living in different parts of the country.

These non-"cookie cutter" life styles you are referring to are already here; they have been here for a few generations now. Every other house in my neighborhood has a different lifestyle; all most all of the women I know work(ed) (including my grandmothers and most of their friends); I know a few stay at home dads; plenty of non nuclear families; divorce is a way of life, and many in my generation and the next are not getting married.

I know absolutely no fundamentalist Christians who live in the dark ages. And there are are none hiding under my bed looking to get me in the middle of the night. And from my prospective it seems like organized religion is on the down slope. Hardly the Boogeymen you're making them out to be. These RW Christian Nationalist/Dominionists of yours feel like the general purpose Nazi bad guys from the movies every time I hear or read someone talking about them.

Thank you for a realistic conversation.

Not sure when I can get back to you. Life — ya know.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Joe Biden is a genius . There’s nothing wrong with his mind !

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

President Biden would get a ticker-tape parade, and an easy re-election, if he had simply maintained the low inflation, low gas prices, the world peace, and normal migrant entry levels that President Trump delivered and maintained.

But because Democrats love their leaders more than what's good for the country, they prefer to keep President Joe Biden, and the misery for America and the World, that comes with this evil, incompetent, MIA dementia patient.

Their attitude defies reason and logic. Legally, wanting what's worse for the United States is called "treason" against America. 😠

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyfewdaysleftguys

Joe Biden is a genius . There’s nothing wrong with his mind !

Ah , Yeah .

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

President Biden would get a ticker-tape parade, and an easy re-election, if he had simply maintained the low inflation, low gas prices, the world peace, and normal migrant entry levels that President Trump delivered and maintained.

But because Democrats love their leaders more than what's good for the country, they prefer to keep President Joe Biden, and the misery for America and the World, that comes with this evil, incompetent, MIA dementia patient.

Their attitude defies reason and logic. Legally, wanting what's worse for the United States is called "treason" against America. 😠

It just goes to show that without a doubt, Biden’s supporters and anti-Trumpers are purely simple minded fools that like getting beat down by the Democrats, just like us normal people are getting beat down by them.

Last I checked, anti-Trumpers and Biden supporters are not getting any special discounts on the high food prices or gas prices, they are getting their asses cratered like we are.

Why would someone vote for a traitor that hates America and legal American citizens?

Emotionally weak and fragile people that can’t come to grips with Trump being an asshole personality wise but did a lot of good to help the country, that’s who.

edit on 28-5-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Monday, June 3, 2024

It's worse. We have no President at the moment...

In a headline that sounds like something from the Babylon Bee, the Washington Post informs us that “Biden team hails ‘lightning speed’ call on strikes in Russia. Meanwhile, Kharkiv burned.”

The Biden team’s idea of “lightning speed” to make a life-and-death decision is 17 days. It’s part of a continuing pattern of indecision from this president, a man who wants the popularity and adulation of the job and who often seeks some middle path that ends up satisfying no one. In the realm of national security and foreign policy, the cost of delay and indecision is measured in lives.
More at: www.nationalreview.com...

God help us...1/20/2025 can't come fast enough!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join