It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano Talks Phone Call About JFK Assassination with POTUS Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
Think George HW Bush and the CIA.

I remember reading somewhere that George HW Bush knew the parents of Reagans shooter - Hinkley - and that Bush had dinner with them the night before the shooting. I don't remember where i read that ...

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfridayhe whole Perot thing was clearly a political hit job to keep any third-party from running as a viable candidate.

During the race, I recall having the uncomfortable feeling that he was a secretly islamicized mob-fueled candidate who wanted to pay ntelligent hoes/slaves to submit to his rapport with their intelligence.

I prayed for him instead of watching any TV. I don't recall presently whether his dropping out coincided in time with my prayers.

What if all this prepping and bunker building going on today is secretly dungeon building?

edit on 17-3-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The same thing applies to UFO (always liked that title better) disclosure.

The government has an army of skeletons in the closet about that, and just like the JFK assassination, what transpired in the details of how they protected these secrets and suppressed information are so horrific, we the public would NOT understand.

if things were not bad enough in our country, with the racism, violence, economy and government leadership, what would probably happen could ruin our economic and social structure to a point where we could lose everything.

It has been too long. I say keep it buried as there is no incentive in hearing them tell us what we most likely know already, without the obviously nasty details that can do more damage than we can imagine.

I believe Donald Trump was correct in not releasing it. Also, he has to live with that knowledge.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
** shameless bump **

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
I hope eventually in my life these records are released. I think LBJ had something to do with it.
How would it look if it came out that LBJ was the main conspirator in JFKs death.

I never thought I would see marijuana legalized in my life either so who knows.

If we knew half of the crap our government has done or knows most of the country would go nuts

Maybe, some for sure. But not as many as before Biden became POTUS. We have gone through so much crazy from the left over the last 10 years or so, the blow would most definitely be softened simply because people have become so jaded from overkill by loco liberals. And IMHO pretty much a good half of the country has already concluded or assumed the worst case scenario anyway.

I'm hoping after Trump is done trying to fix the country against the best efforts of the hordes of crass and crazy mofos out there that he has an impromptu release to X AND is giving a speech somewhere sometime and just tosses it out there near the end, sort of a 'and oh, by the way...' moment and spew the most intimate secrets we've all been wondering about.

Someone somewhere is bound to capture it and be able to pass it on before the government can shut it completely down.
edit on th30202400000030bSat, 20 Apr 2024 07:17:42 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join