It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan 6th 2025

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well we all know how Jan 6th 2021 went. From some reports, there where 1 or 2 million extra people in DC in the lead up. By the time Trump finished his speech that day, the capital was already breached. He got setup bad to say he was going to go there, but did not. It's a tough job, he done better than Biden overall.

So how is Jan 6th 2025 going to go? As a betting man, my money is on civil war with how divided things are these days. Maybe it is a good thing that the tree of liberty gets a pruning? With what I see on the other side of the world, Trump has a public landslide, Biden has the most extensive voter fraud organization.

November is vote day, entertaining. The night show is one to watch. As for being certified is when push hits shove.

What is your forecast and expectations as this day hits?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm guessing that there will be a state of emergency that won't allow the election to happen. Just a guess though.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Double
edit on 15-3-2024 by Kocaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocaged
I'm guessing that there will be a state of emergency that won't allow the election to happen. Just a guess though.

Has worked in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
They’re going to have a thousand national guard there minimum.
I wonder how many innocent little unarmed women get shot this time.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
So how is Jan 6th 2025 going to go?

Depends on who wins.

If Trump is actually the nominee (and not in jail), and he wins, the left will have a fit for months ... rioting, looting, burning buildings down, ... and the press will call it 'free speech'.

If Biden is actually the nominee (and not in a nursing home), and he wins, nothing will happen. The right doesn't make a fuss like that.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

They’re going to have a thousand national guard there minimum.
I wonder how many innocent little unarmed women get shot this time.

And how does the milady deal with a domestic issues? Ever tried putting a political candidate with a military union? Anyone with serious guns will just sit back and wait for the winner to call.

Some troops turned their back when Biden was first driving into the capital. With such a political divide growing, any candidate to expect 100% military support in this scenario is dreaming.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

(and not in jail)

So the best on the Teflon Don so far is is 10 year old valuation that is now up to half a billion. With what this judgment has done for New York investment, ouch.

(and not in a nursing home)

I am suprised he made it this far, lost some money on that one.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Jan 6th 2025 . . . . .

a day that will live in infamy 😃

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Texas has the lead. Florida has their back. With Virginia also in this one, a good chunk aunt happy Jan.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

As a betting man, my money is on civil war with how divided things are these days.

lol

more talk of this civil war, seen this rhetoric on ATS for 10+years now, why are people who are so invested in politics desperate to see a civil war

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

I have no investment in this, perhaps seeing my food bill double over the past few years is some kind of investment, we all have to live on this rock together somehow.

I hope i am wrong. I am so pissed over 2020. In some ways it is very funny, would not believe it otherwise.

I got banned on Pretentant Biden, banned on O'Biden, have not been banned on Dark Brandon yet, this mess is bigger than my stars.

You want to stay blind to the political divisions going on in your neighborhood, good luck with that. For Vegas odds today, Trump is odds on.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I expect it to be inconsequential and irrelevant.

I forecast some yank to be selected as resident turnip and all the other tanks to pull each other’s hair and call each other names for four years until the next selection.

America has a bad case of excessive political infatuation.

a reply to: kwaka

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

If Biden wins, there will be no riots or protests. They will be illegal against the regime.

If Trump wins, there will be riots and protests, but no one will get prosecuted.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

As a betting man, my money is on civil war with how divided things are these days.

lol

more talk of this civil war, seen this rhetoric on ATS for 10+years now, why are people who are so invested in politics desperate to see a civil war

The DNC has been using the threat of civil war for many years now. That it will surely happen if people don't agree to the dystopian bills they try and pass. And if people don't do this, or that, or this, or that will cause civil war. The DNC's crew often encourage rioting and even supply pallets of bricks on special occasions for breaking public and personal property, and absolutely no accountability in the aftermath, except to blame "you know who" LOL.

They want there to be a civil war so they can push through the really nasty emergency orders giving them totalitarian controls for a much longer period, then who knows what nightmare they would unfurl.

Their pal in Canada tested that out a little bit and he caused a lot of grief for citizens there. It's a corrupt network of like minded thieves masquerading as leaders in quite a few western nations, not just the USA.

They have no governor themselves and won't care when the world is lit on fire.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I expect it to be inconsequential and irrelevant.

Do you really think that is a valid statement for those still incarcerated for being invited into the capital building that day?

With those that really organized events, such an argument deflects from what is really going on. Might work for you, I ain't buying. To charge Trump with insurrection when no one brought a gun is missing something with what an insurrection is about. Lot of people dropped the ball in 2021, will still be some mistakes, not as many in 2025 is what I am expecting.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If Biden wins, there will be no riots or protests. They will be illegal against the regime.

That card has already been played. You still might suck a few nubes in on it. If Texas calls succession, a majority of states agreeing is a realistic possibility.

If Trump wins, there will be riots and protests, but no one will get prosecuted.

If Trump really does want to put America first and save the nation, there will be a lot of people getting fired at minimum,

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

That card has already been played. You still might suck a few nubes in on it. If Texas calls succession, a majority of states agreeing is a realistic possibility.

If Trump really does want to put America first and save the nation, there will be a lot of people getting fired at minimum,

The high population urban areas which are mostly blue would last only a week or so.
They say most people are 9 meals away from total anarchy.
The big cities would self destruct while the rural folk prepare to finish them off, if there’s anybody left after they’ve eaten each other.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The high population urban areas which are mostly blue would last only a week or so.

Yeah, if you have not gotten out of places like New York, California and Chicago yet, it will get harder to leave with the way the economy is going. The fear of missing out on food is going to be more dangerous than starvation. A few days without order and some start to lose it. It does take months to die of starvation with all kinds of things we can eat like leather shoes and wall paper if desperate enough. How is Gaza going as the trucks have stopped going there? Some dead and missing as half the pre oct 7th population is still there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join