It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia has reached the lowest level of poverty in its entire history

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

So true , soon it’ll be one governing leader , one language and so on. Soon whoever gets put in the top spot of the world health organisation which I believe is soon , things will change all over , together we’re stronger.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234

So true , soon it’ll be one governing leader , one language and so on. Soon whoever gets put in the top spot of the world health organisation which I believe is soon , things will change all over , together we’re stronger.

If You Only Knew the TRUTH about W.H.O. , you would be Crying in your Sleep.........

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Screaming words in block capitals aside pennylane123.

It's part of the person who works their's job to wipe down the carts.

Certainly not beneath you/me/or anyone else to carry out the task, and you are the one who seems to think otherwise.

If you're table was dirty, would you not draw the waiter's attention?

It kind of sounds like you, just like Tucker, don't go to the supermarket much, or understand the requirements of working in such an establishment.

And for someone who refuses to answer simple questions, you seem rather judgmental where other people are concerned, so there is that.
edit on 13-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Well sure. 9.2% is good. But have you seen Morocco? Only 4.5% live below the poverty line. Thailand? 6.2%! Vietnam is 4.8%, Malaysia is 6.2%, the Maldives is 5.4%, Kazakhstan is 5.2%, Indonesia is 9.5%, while Algeria is 5.5%, and best of all in Europe is Belarus at 4.7% and Ukraine at 1.2%. (2020)

Liechtenstein comes in at 17.4 poverty rate and per capita income $156,700 USD annually.

China is at 0% and doesn't count.

And that's not a bias list, those are the countries in the world with the lowest population below the poverty line.

And nothing says high standard of living like that prestigious list.

It's like saying China and North Korea have the lowest rates of discontent with leadership.
edit on 13-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

War economy inflates the GDP and brings unemployment down to a minimum because there's jobs freed up by conscription and in the military industrial complex.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   
In America they're trying to get rid of farmers so that ain't helpin lol

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Opossum19

Considering America's exports products like grain and feeds, soybeans, livestock, tree nuts, fruits, vegetables, and other horticultural products all around the world.

I have to wonder how valid that statement is.

Then there are the financial assistance programs, insurance, conservation initiatives, and efforts to expand into new markets like organic and locally sourced foods made available to your farmers.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Scary times ahead indeed

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am guessing this happens when you send the poor to the front lines of a war or just kill them off. Rates will drop for sure!
Great job yet again Ruskies!

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Therealbeverage

This?

m.youtube.com...-sheet

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Therealbeverage

This?

m.youtube.com...-sheet

LOVE THE DEAD KENNEDY'S!!! And that name wow it has only gotten better! However I am crazy enough to vote for a live one!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join