It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good old England is dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This, unfortunately, is a common disease of the modern world.(((

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MBakhtin

It is these changes in principles that lead to the disappearance of “good old England”)))

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: RussianTroll

The mayor of London, Pakistani Sadiq Khan......

I'm pretty sure you recently started a thread where you were extolling the virtues of a multi-national Greater Russian Empire - before you went on an anti-Jew rant - yet here you are having yet more racially motivated digs at people who you seem to believe aren't British.

Oh....didn't you praise Putin for adopting his new found Ugandan brother or son or something?

That my friend is the very definition of hypocrisy and double standards.

You lied. Show me where I insulted non-native Englishmen.
I just pointed out the problem and its consequences.
You need to stop making unsubstantiated insults to me personally.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

RT England is not going anywhere.

Russian on the other hand.

She will be kept in the snow for the next century at least.

And all down to the nonsensical whims of one sad little man and his failed land grab.

Good luck with being the European pariah for the foreseeable future.

edit on 13-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Can you show me on the doll where the nasty English hurted you?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Correct, and not just England but also many similar countries. And confiscating the property of criminals, traitors, or enemies of the nation is a step towards restoring those principles. On the other hand Russia, a country that has yet to know such principles, can aspire to gain them one day in the future.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Where have I insulted you personally?
Just pointing out obvious double standards.

You seem to take any sort of disagreement as a personal insult. Stop being so sensitIve RT, you're beginning to sound like one of those hypersensitive woke types we both dislike so much.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   

"You need to stop making unsubstantiated insults to me personally"

And you need to stop insulting, denigrating my country and threatening it with "mushroom clouds" and so on.

And stop your thinly veiled racism.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MBakhtin

Correct, and not just England but also many similar countries. And confiscating the property of criminals, traitors, or enemies of the nation is a step towards restoring those principles. On the other hand Russia, a country that has yet to know such principles, can aspire to gain them one day in the future.

Well, yes, if only such confiscation is carried out not according to the wishes of officials, but according to court decisions. How this is done in civilized countries, including Russia.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The UK's GDP is slightly behind India's GDP and the UK is 13X smaller than India, so they are doing something right.

en.wikipedia.org...(nominal)

Also, space wars coming your way ... perhaps. It's because they have more nation friends than Russia, isn't it?

The United States and Britain are signatories of the Combined Space Operations Vision 2031, along with Australia, Canada, France, Germany and New Zealand. The document encourages responsible use of space and recognizes increased threats from “aggressive counter-space programs of other nation states.”

spacenews.com...
edit on q00000050331America/Chicago4343America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000051331America/Chicago5151America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000052331America/Chicago3636America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I wonder if Alexei Navalny, thought your court system was civilised?

link   

Sanctions against Putin and his massively corrupt oligarch mates who have plundered your country and robbed you blind.

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Here is everyday Russian norm day , raping Ukrainian hostages ....nothing new actually it`s national sport as the WW2 was ending Russian army marched in Germany and Poland raping woman left an right . That´s what you are, barbaric orcs .

Ukrainian survivors of sexual violence, torture say country will have to share burden of their trauma

link   

Your post is completely off topic and will probably be deleted. I don't want my off-topic answer to be deleted either.

link   

Well, court decisions are unfortunately no guarantee of justice when lawmakers or the courts themselves are corrupt. But in this case it's also a matter of national interest to punish the agents of a hostile state and remove their assets. You should be grateful to England, for punishing your corrupt masters!

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Your post is completely off topic and will probably be deleted. I don't want my off-topic answer to be deleted either.

IMO it's only off topic in your mind.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Its a shame you don't have any Russian music to post.

You're fascinated with the people you choose to hate.

I think the word we are looking for is "misocapnist" to describe you.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Not off topic at all. Run to a Mod then.

After all, censorship of dissenting opinions seems to be the Russian way.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join