It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugee Child Rape Gang Exposed in England - MSM Silent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
GBNews reporter Patrick Christys exposes a story Main Stream News is ignoring , 4 Syrian Refugees including 2 brothers have been found guilty at Newcastle Crown Court of raping young British girls between the ages of 12 and 14 , one girl aged 13 was raped multiple times as she was shared between the scumbags leaving he physically and emotionally scarred.

My blood is boiling so I need to be careful what I say but my anger is increased by the fact that one of the scumbags , Omar Badreddin , had previously been in court accused of rape and was defended by BBC Newsnight as they were making a documentary featuring Badreddin's family and the struggles they faced in the UK.

Patrick Christys report.

Unfortunately, the programme was derailed when one member of the family, Omar Badreddin, then aged 18, was charged with sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl. The BBC was accused of sitting on this information for several weeks, until it finally aired a programme discussing the allegations. Even then, the programme’s main concern appeared to be about the impact on community tensions, after Nigel Farage had warned about sex attacks by refugees.

In the event, Omar Badreddin was found not guilty by a Newcastle jury in 2016. There had been several issues with translations in the trial and there were said to be inconsistencies with the evidence against him.

Still, Newsnight’s reporting once Badreddin had been cleared looked more like PR for the family, than an impartial look at the trial.

For the BBC website, a Newsnight correspondent wrote that ‘The family told me ever since their son’s arrest, they have felt humiliated and dishonoured, even though they were certain their son was innocent.’

Newsnight then released a full documentary, entitled ‘To hell and back’, which suggested that Badreddin’s recent ordeal was worse than what the family had faced in Syria.

In an interview with the programme, Badreddin was able to claim that the 14-year-old had been motivated by racism against foreigners and had made up the allegations against him. Newsnight failed to challenge this, merely stating that the claims about the sexual assault were ‘impossible to explore’.
www.spectator.co.uk...#:~:text=Badreddin%2C%20along%20with%20his%20brother ,from%20Syria%20as%20a%20refugee.

Nearly 1,000 migrants arrived in the last week mostly young males , this country is going to the dogs , Farage needs to step up to the plate and give this country someone and something to vote for.

edit on 6-3-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

All these "leaders" want to appear humane by letting refugees into their country. All they do is ruin everything. They need to stop letting refugees in from anywhere.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'll say it.

A bullet is too good for them.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
GBNews reporter Patrick Christys exposes a story Main Stream News is ignoring , 4 Syrian Refugees including 2 brothers have been found guilty at Newcastle Crown Court of raping young British girls between the ages of 12 and 14 , one girl aged 13 was raped multiple times as she was shared between the scumbags leaving he physically and emotionally scarred.

My blood is boiling so I need to be careful what I say but my anger is increased by the fact that one of the scumbags , Omar Badreddin , had previously been in court accused of rape and was defended by BBC Newsnight as they were making a documentary featuring Badreddin's family and the struggles they faced in the UK.

Patrick Christys report.

Unfortunately, the programme was derailed when one member of the family, Omar Badreddin, then aged 18, was charged with sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl. The BBC was accused of sitting on this information for several weeks, until it finally aired a programme discussing the allegations. Even then, the programme’s main concern appeared to be about the impact on community tensions, after Nigel Farage had warned about sex attacks by refugees.

In the event, Omar Badreddin was found not guilty by a Newcastle jury in 2016. There had been several issues with translations in the trial and there were said to be inconsistencies with the evidence against him.

Still, Newsnight’s reporting once Badreddin had been cleared looked more like PR for the family, than an impartial look at the trial.

For the BBC website, a Newsnight correspondent wrote that ‘The family told me ever since their son’s arrest, they have felt humiliated and dishonoured, even though they were certain their son was innocent.’

Newsnight then released a full documentary, entitled ‘To hell and back’, which suggested that Badreddin’s recent ordeal was worse than what the family had faced in Syria.

In an interview with the programme, Badreddin was able to claim that the 14-year-old had been motivated by racism against foreigners and had made up the allegations against him. Newsnight failed to challenge this, merely stating that the claims about the sexual assault were ‘impossible to explore’.
www.spectator.co.uk...#:~:text=Badreddin%2C%20along%20with%20his%20brother ,from%20Syria%20as%20a%20refugee.

Nearly 1,000 migrants arrived in the last week mostly young males , this country is going to the dogs , Farage needs to step up to the plate and give this country someone and something to vote for.

Did you just get conservatized ?

“A liberal who got mugged”

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Grow up FFS , I'm not a Liberal I'm a Conservative and if you'd have read any of the threads I've made about immigrants breaking into the UK over the years here you would know that , my stance against Trump and Israel isn't an indication of my politics although I'm guessing you're a MAGA hat so your understanding of politics is limited at best hence your statement.
edit on 6-3-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The leftist media class in England is the same as in the U.S. Actually the leftist media class in the entire West is the same. They hate the common, working-class citizens, whom they look upon with utter contempt. At the same time, they revere those who are literally destroying civilized society.

Thomas Sowell said that in the West, we've reached a point where educated, civilized people are apologizing to the barbarians.

Immediately following the 2017 Manchester bombing at the Ariana Grande concert in which 22 people were killed (including children), Manchester Police Chief Constable Ian Hopkins said that any retaliation against Muslims will not be tolerated.

Provocateur and mortal enemy of the left, Gavin McInnes explains it perfectly:

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Patrick Christys report.

It must be difficult moving to a white supremacist country for the first time every migrant being labeled as a rapist.
Is it me or is it a Leftist nut job thing ?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Doritos FIRES trans activist TWO DAYS after bringing her in as a brand ambassador after being alerted to sick tweets about doing 'depraved things' to a 12-year-old

Doritos told Rolling Stone on Tuesday it would no longer work with Hudson, saying it had been unaware of her previous inappropriate posts.

The decision follows massive backlash on social media, as users posted grabs of Hudson's previous comments.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sad we live in a world like this.

These people don’t deserve to breathe the same air.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

There was a lot more than 1000 migrants who arrived last year,try 1.4 million going by national insurance numbers.
What is this fixation with Muslim men and raping kids?
Just following the ways of the perfect man Muhammad.
Sickos should stay in the Muslim world but are encouraged to come here by our government of occupation.
edit on 6/3/2024 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Grow up FFS , I'm not a Liberal I'm a Conservative and if you'd have read any of the threads I've made about immigrants breaking into the UK over the years here you would know that , my stance against Trump and Israel isn't an indication of my politics although I'm guessing you're a MAGA hat so your understanding of politics is limited at best hence your statement.

You are absolutely not anything within a country mile of being conservative.

Everything I’ve ever seen from you is snarky anti-conservative.

Here’s you FFS right back at ya. Just odd to see people flip 180 degrees like this. You’re not the first, it happens whenever the leftists of the day totally screw the pooch. A lot of cute jumping ship.

McConnell went from loving Trump when he was riding high, couldn’t be a devoted enough servant.
To hating him for the last 3-4 years. To loving him again last night. Good company you keep there !

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

a few I wouldn't have pegged for having a conservative view on immigration. I suppose once the NIMBY barrier has been crossed, there is no going back. /cue scary music//

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I saw the video a couple of days ago where an angry mob had gathered outside of the refugee center to prevent the crowd for entering. No arrests of the accused rapiats were made at that time.

The day is coming when there won't be enough law enforcement to prevent vigilante justice if they don't start dealing withthe perps in a stricter manner.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wouldn’t it just be better to let them die at home in Syria,Iraq and Palestine? Any of the Muslim s holes really.

Nvm they will just lie about their age so they can come to your county anyway as a 15 or 16 year old. And if they get killed at home you will come right back on here to cry about kids dying the Middle East.

You Brit’s actually might deserve this. You guys imported everything in the name of good will but didn’t use your noggins much

A few scant years ago they would already have been disposed of floating away down the Thames. But now instead you will end up paying their accommodations because you guys don’t have the death penalty. So you paid to get em there and ur gunna pay to make em stay there too.

edit on 6-3-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

To be fair, political spectrums are a bit different country to country.

A conservative in the US would look at many conservatives in Canada as Liberals and those same Conservatives in Canada would view some British Conservatives as Liberal.

My dad moved us to Canada for that very reason nearly fifty years ago. If he was alive today it wouldn’t surprise me if he packed up and moved to the US.

We can all come together against the sick crap though. Conservatives in all three countries still have a sense of right and wrong.

Something the hard Leftists would never do.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

The sad thing about all this is that the UK has a specific culture, ethnicity, and identity that goes back many centuries.

Agree with it or not I suppose an argument can be made that North America is a melting pot or multicultural.

Not so much with the UK. Very sad to see their cultures dying.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Send them back where they came from and list the reason as "homosexual offenses"
Then let the locals take them for a tour of the rooftop.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Islam...

Of course you'll have your typical people saying it had nothing to do with Islam. Yea, you know all those child raping Christians in England...
edit on 6-3-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

There was a lot more than 1000 migrants who arrived last year,try 1.4 million going by national insurance numbers.
What is this fixation with Muslim men and raping kids?
Just following the ways of the perfect man Muhammad.
Sickos should stay in the Muslim world but are encouraged to come here by our government of occupation.

Supposedly there’s a rule that their girls are sacred, so they basically do whatever they want with the boys. Includes dressing them up as girls. Whoda thunk they’d be so connected to the trans world ?

Before you throw out some version of “nuh-uh !”, be sure to catch all the reports / murderous rage from American GI’s. Who saw this at their wartime assignments. Who wanted to kill these guys and were stopped by ROE.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join