It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katt Williams....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe

Add in the "mostly ancient texts" and it goes from being a preposterous exaggeration to being a delusional fantasy he hopes his audience is too ignorant to question.

I get my fill of people with delusion ego-inflating fantasies right here. No need for multi-hour podcasts.

I was trying to combine a number of discussions into one line. I didn't mean he is reading 60 ancient texts a week. With that I was suggesting he got much of his beliefs from that direction and not reading Sitchin. Listen to it and not just comment on my take on it all.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i know a few people who listen to audio books, call it they read the book.

you do not retain it as well, BUT you do for sure gain knowledge from listening to that audio book.

maybe thats how he bangs thru 60 a week lol.

comedians always exaggerate.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
One a day max of normal books is my speed in my youth, unless it was some super small ones that technically are a book. Things like Dune were more complicated to read in just a day. Isaac Asimov's "Foundation" was too cool to read that fast. I liked some books so much I would daydream about the concepts. I loved to wrap my head around the science part of the science fiction pieces I read. But Katt is exaggerating, IMO.

ETA

Speed reading I can do and teach others but you have to train yourself to do that, AND you might miss something on a test question that way. If it isn't for a test, I might read just a line or two each page.

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: interupt42

However, i did see the Katt and Shannon sharp interview and thought it was interesting to see his perspective of things so look forward to watch the one with Joe.

He talked about reading 60 books a week as his normal routine since he was a kid, and the books he read are not your typical novels. A lot of ancient text that was transcribed. He didn't know who Hancock or Zecharia Sitchin is/was as Rogan knows them, but came with similar information from other directions.

At 60 books a week, most of it being "ancient text that was transcribed", you'd think he would at least be AWARE of Hancock or Sitchin, no?

Not discounting Katt's disclosures, but that seemed to weaken some of the credibility on his part. We all exaggerate or have exaggerated so I'm not holding it against him. He did use it as a qualifier for his apparent knowledge on certain subjects, so it's fair game in my book, no pun intended lol.

I like Katt but I have to agree that he seems to exaggerate on 60 books a week. Maybe he did it once and that’s his great accomplishment that he likes to boast about, but I don’t think you’re retaining much reading 60 books a week. That’s like 8-9 books a day. I’ve read one a day, but 8 would be insane.
How you can talk about the Annunaki and not know Sitchin is beyond me. Maybe he doesn’t retain names like he does facts, or he just watches a lot of YouTube and plays like he read about it. From what his talking points he says the same things Billy Carson does, but he doesn’t know the subject as well. For example he knew to talk about the Emerald Tablets of Thoth but needed for them to bring it up on Wiki to explain them.
Could also be he was just really high.

edit on 4000000273120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I’ve met Katt. He is not well liked in comedy circles.

He calls out Will Smith and it’s pretty bad.

Look it up on YouTube.

Not ATS friendly.

Was that before or after Will's slap?

It was after…

Comics and other live performers hate Will Smith.

All over the Country people think they can confront entertainers.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

All over the Country people think they can confront entertainers.

Katt said Smith's "open" relationship with his wife was because he saw men and not so much her see other men. lol

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
One a day max of normal books is my speed in my youth, unless it was some super small ones that technically are a book. Things like Dune were more complicated to read in just a day. Isaac Asimov's "Foundation" was too cool to read that fast. I liked some books so much I would daydream about the concepts. I loved to wrap my head around the science part of the science fiction pieces I read. But Katt is exaggerating, IMO.

So looking into reading we can suggest he read, or is still reading on a savant level as in that was "ALL" he did, ALL he loved, and ALL his family allowed him to do, so let's keep that in mind.

Looking it up a normal reading level is 1 to 1.5 pages a minute, 3 pages is seen as very fast, but as you suggest with speed reading it can be much higher than that. If we go by his word that he was talking about 250-page books he would need to read 15,000 pages in a week. If he read 4 pages a min then it would be about 8.5 hours per day to get 15,000 in a week. To read 3 pages a min it would be 12 hours per day.

Taking the first line into mind I can see someone reading 10+ hours per day if that was what they loved and the only thing allowed to do without thinking it was some crazy impossible level.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdumakatedHe's been around awhile but never really crossed over out of the black community to mainstream.

He was in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. It was crazy to be playing a video game, walk into a club and there he is doing stand up on stage. You could just sit there and watch him put on a full show. It wasn't just a few jokes on a loop it was like an entire show.

Still not movies and TV but some claim games like GTA reach even more people. They make more money apparently.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

I believe he mentions a bulk kf his reading of such was within his childhood. Between the years of eight&twelve.

I was unware of the hot spring(s) beneath the pyramid of giza.

Overall, this cast is worth the listen. I had issues streaming the video which has been happening more often lately.

P.S. watching a podcast as compared to listening(audio only) can be really insightful. ..body language..

Peace&Respect.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Half America is talking about him. What do you mean no one?

So, I really didn't know who Katt was, and it seems he gained popularity lately on the net, and I saw a couple of clips that I didn't really like with the way he talked a little weird. I never saw his comedy before and so I kind of blew him off. Then I saw that Joe Rogan had him on and I thought I would give him another try if he was on Rogan... BOY, I listened to the whole 3 hours over two days and I will most likely listen to it again since it had so much information in it.

My disclaimer is I don't believe in all he talked about, but he had a ton of logical sense in what he said. He is definitely on my radar now and I will continue to follow him more. Even Joe never talked to him before and they had both been in the comedy small circle and it seems Joe was a little nervous at first, but it got good.

This below is here on ATS back in 2012 and would be a good pre-read before Rogan.

Katt Williams exposes 2012 and illuminati?

I can't believe no one else is talking about him....

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kvia2023
Half America is talking about him. What do you mean no one?

I meant no one on ATS...

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lanogaxeh

P.S. watching a podcast as compared to listening(audio only) can be really insightful. ..body language..

Peace&Respect.

You ask and so you get... Long story short this guy analyzed Katt talking about others and then analyzed those others rebuttals of Katt and Katt wins hands down as to who is speaking the truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Ive really enjoyed the JRE episodes w/Elon. His body language is intense at times. My buddy an I have a little inside joke in that we laugh like him. Specifically the first laugh of the first podcast.

"...you need to make it more pointy"

Peace&Respect

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Seems much of what we can check with facts is coming out as pretty damn close to the truth with Katt. After The JR interview a lot of heaters and some in this thread about what he was saying. Here is a recent one of him running the 40 at 50 years old. Hint 4.9

edit on x31Sun, 10 Mar 2024 09:08:11 -0500202469America/ChicagoSun, 10 Mar 2024 09:08:11 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A 3 hour long video filled to the brink with nonsense, filth and figurative darkness presented as light? Weren't you one of the ones who felt the need to point out my comments were too long some weeks ago? (when I was considering quitting ATS before reaching 6000 comments, I obviously decided not to)

Yep it was you...

a reply to: whereislogic

I love your enthusiasm, but your posts are too damn long...lol

It would take about 5-10 minutes to read through the 2 comments filled with "beneficial teaching" (2 Tim 4:3,4) you were responding to (depending on how fast you read and whether or not you run the few music videos in them concurrently with that, to listen to some tunes while reading). But 3 hours of crap, oh sure, not a problem, we've all got 3 hours to waste feeding on that (certainly saves some effort on your part to present something of actual benefit in a well thought out comment, that isn't limited to pointing out what's the matter with someone else's commentary* when you don't wanna hear it anyway as per 2 Tim 4:3,4). *: you said: "You might have some interesting points in your posts but I just do not want to read through it all finding them." (that's not the real reason why you didn't want to read through them, the real reason is described at 2 Tim 4:3,4, John 8:43-47, Matt 13:13-15, Pr 1:22,29,30, Heb 5:11, John 3:19-21 and a bunch more such texts; see next comment for the ones I won't quote here)

Matthew 15:7 (Jesus speaking):

“You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said:”

“Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,

Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,

Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Woe to those wise in their own eyes

And discreet in their own sight!” (Isaiah 5:20,21)

OK, technically that's not a prophecy, I changed the example Jesus used at Matthew 15:8,9 to make it a bit more applicable to this scenario (and what I mentioned at the beginning concerning "figurative darkness", a later edit).

Proverbs 30:12

There is a generation that is pure in its own eyes

But has not been cleansed from its filth.* [Lit., “excrement.”]
(i.e. crap)

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

Short enough for ya?
(not that it matters, you still don't wanna hear it, as described there)

edit: OK, I'm going to make the comment a little longer... (it will look more than it is because of the format, I also made some edits above so it has already become longer)

Proverbs 1:20-33

20 True wisdom cries aloud in the street.

It keeps raising its voice in the public squares.

21 At the corner of the busy streets it calls out.

At the entrances of the city gates it says:

22 “How long will you inexperienced ones love inexperience?

How long will you ridiculers take pleasure in ridicule?

And how long will you foolish ones hate knowledge?

23 Respond to my reproof.* [Or “Turn back when I reprove.”]

Then I will pour out my spirit for you;

I will make my words known to you.

24 Because I called out, but you kept refusing,

I stretched out my hand, but no one was paying attention,

25 You kept neglecting all my advice

And rejecting my reproof,

26 I also will laugh when disaster strikes you;

I will mock when what you dread comes,

27 When what you dread comes like a storm,

And your disaster arrives like a storm wind,

When distress and trouble come upon you.

28 At that time they will keep calling me, but I will not answer;

They will eagerly look for me, but they will not find me,

29 Because they hated knowledge,

And they did not choose to fear Jehovah.

30 They refused my advice;

They disrespected all my reproof.

31 So they will bear the consequences* [Lit., “eat from the fruit.”] of their way,

And they will be glutted with their own counsel.* [Or “schemes; plans.”]

32 For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them,

And the complacency of fools will destroy them.

33 But the one listening to me will dwell in security

And be undisturbed by the dread of calamity.”

edit on 13-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
Proverbs 1:20-33

24 Because I called out, but you kept refusing,

I stretched out my hand, but no one was paying attention,

25 You kept neglecting all my advice

And rejecting my reproof,

At least on that point you were spot on:

I'm saying this because you put so much effort into them while most here don't really care. ...

But since that was already obvious* there was no need to point it out again. (*: and described thousands of years ago, as also prophecied at 2 Tim 4:3,4 approx. 2000 years ago, a text regularly quoted in my commentary, as it was in that thread a couple of comments before yours, albeit you responded to an earlier comment of mine)

Matthew 13:3-23 was also quoted a couple of comments before yours. Verses 13-15 says (Jesus speaking):

That is why I speak to them by the use of illustrations; for looking, they look in vain, and hearing, they hear in vain, nor do they get the sense of it. 14 And the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled in their case. It says: ‘You will indeed hear but by no means get the sense of it, and you will indeed look but by no means see. 15 For the heart of this people has grown unreceptive, and with their ears they have heard without response, and they have shut their eyes, so that they might never see with their eyes and hear with their ears and get the sense of it with their hearts and turn back and I heal them.’ (also quite applicable to Katt Williams and Joe Rogan)

Same idea as 2 Tim 4:3,4: "will not put up with the beneficial teaching", because "the heart of this people has grown unreceptive", i.e. "because you have become dull in your hearing" (Heb 5:11).

“Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;” “We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Col 2:8; Hebrews 5:11-14)

John 8:42-47

Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot listen to* [Or “accept.”] my word. 44 You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. 45 Because I, on the other hand, tell you the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Who of you convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it that you do not believe me? 47 The one who is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why you do not listen, because you are not from God.”

Remarkably simple to understand. Quite 'milky' (Heb 5:12). Some people will continue to prefer crap to feed on though. Whether it's chunky or thin. I guess they prefer the taste ("according to their desires", 2 Tim 4:3,4).

“Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men* [Or “people.”] have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked. For whoever practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, so that his works may not be reproved.* [Or “exposed.”] But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that his works may be made manifest as having been done in harmony with God.” (John 3:19-21; Jesus speaking again)

John 3:10-12 (same chapter and conversation as above)

Jesus replied: “Are you a teacher of Israel and yet do not know these things? Most truly I say to you, what we know we speak, and what we have seen we bear witness to, but you do not receive the witness we give. If I have told you earthly things and you still do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?

Full context of the conversation with Nic·o·deʹmus (see verse 1):

"Born again" ... what does it mean? part 1of 4 (playlist link)

Total runtime of all 4 parts: less than 30 minutes (all beneficial teaching from Jesus, but it's not "milk" anymore, so I'm not sure why I'm posting it here)

Note to moderators: note the religious angle or approach taken by Katt Williams and Joe Rogan, using biblical concepts such as the "mark of the beast". Before deciding how to treat my commentary (this subforum has a knack for removing my comments to supposedly prevent "thread drift").

These people wouldn't know the beast or its mark if it bit them in the bum (a mirror might be useful to see the bitemark in that case; I'm holding up the metaphorical mirror here on ATS, God's Word, James 1:23,24*). For those who actually want to "listen" (as Jesus used the word at John 8:43, see footnote):

Identifying the Wild Beast and Its Mark

*: What Does the Mirror Reveal?

LOOK in a mirror. What do you see? At times, a glance in the mirror reveals in your appearance an embarrassing flaw that you are glad to correct before others notice it.

The Bible is much like a mirror. It can help us acquire an honest view of ourselves, which will prevent us from thinking too much​—or too little—​of our worth in God’s eyes. (Matthew 10:29-31; Romans 12:3) Additionally, the Bible can reveal flaws in our words, deeds, or attitudes that we need to correct. When this happens, will you ignore what the mirror reveals?

Says the Bible writer James: “If anyone is a hearer of the word, and not a doer, this one is like a man looking at his natural face in a mirror. For he looks at himself, and off he goes and immediately forgets what sort of man he is.”​—James 1:23, 24.

In contrast, James describes another man, one “who peers into the perfect law that belongs to freedom and who persists in it.” (James 1:25) The Greek word translated “peers” means to stoop beside or to bend forward to look. “More than a fleeting glance is at issue,” says the Theological Dictionary of the New Testament. The word implies a careful search for a hidden object. “There is something important which the viewer desires to see, even though it may be difficult for him to see it and grasp its meaning all at once,” writes Bible commentator R. V. G. Tasker.

Will you thus scrutinize yourself in the mirror of God’s Word and then conform to what it requires? James continues: “This man, because he has become, not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, will be happy in his doing it.”​—James 1:25.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

OK, technically that's not a prophecy, I changed the example Jesus used at Matthew 15:8,9 to make it a bit more applicable to this scenario (and what I mentioned at the beginning concerning "figurative darkness", a later edit).

Mind you, Matthew 15:8,9 would have been applicable too, to Katt Williams, Joe Rogan and anyone promoting them (as people worth listening to, see Pr 14:7, quoted at the end of this comment).

lol, 'reading 60 books a week', how can anyone fall for that one (an obvious lie, false story; also for obvious reasons, "boastful" is the 3rd character attribute ascribed to people "in the last days", 2 Tim 3:2)? Isaiah 5:21, Proverbs 1:22,29,30, 2 Tim 4:3,4, Heb 5:11-14, 2 Tim 3:7, John 3:19-21, 1 Tim 4:1,2 and Proverbs 14:15 explain again (all "beneficial teaching").

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.”(1 Timothy 4:1,2).

Knowledge (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2)

Knowledge (gno'sis) is put in a very favorable light in the Christian Greek Scriptures. However, not all that men may call “knowledge” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20) ...
... Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge [...] of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)

“... having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power and from these turn away. From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.” (2Ti 3:5-7) (extremely applicable to Katt Williams, Joe Rogan and those who waste 3 hours of feeding on their crap, including blatantly obvious lies, "false stories", 2Ti 4:3,4)

“Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, turning away from the empty speeches that violate what is holy and from the contradictions of the falsely called ‘knowledge.’ By making a show of such knowledge, some have deviated from the faith.

May the undeserved kindness be with you.” (1Ti 6:20,21)

“A fool will believe anything.”—PROVERBS 14:15, TODAY’S ENGLISH VERSION.

Source: Do Not Be a Victim of Propaganda! (Awake!—2000)

Another translation for proverbs 14:15 is quoted in my signature (the whole verse), where the term "anyone inexperienced" is used instead of "a fool". Another rendering is "the naive person" (NW Study Edition). Many turn a deaf ear when true wisdom “cries aloud in the street.” According to the Bible, there are three groups of people who reject wisdom: “inexperienced ones,” “ridiculers,” and “foolish ones.” (Read Proverbs 1:22-25 in my first comment) Let us look more closely at the traits that cause such ones to reject godly wisdom, and let us also consider how we can avoid developing those traits.

Fool (Insight on the Scriptures)

Rather than denoting a person who is lacking in mental ability, the word “fool,” as used in the Bible, generally refers to an individual who spurns reason and follows a morally insensible course out of harmony with God’s righteous standards. ...

... The fool despises wisdom and discipline. (Pr 1:7) Instead of heeding counsel, the fool continues walking in a way he considers “right in his own eyes.” (Pr 12:15) He is quick to take offense and bursts out in disputing. (Ec 7:9; Pr 20:3) ...

The “inexperienced ones” are those who are naive, easily persuaded, or deceived. (Prov. 14:15, ftn.) ... Think, for example, of the millions who are being misled by religious or political leaders. Some are horrified when they learn that they have been fooled by such leaders. But those mentioned at Proverbs 1:22 choose to remain inexperienced because they like it that way. (Jer. 5:31) They enjoy following their own inclinations and do not want to learn what the Bible says or to be held accountable to its standards. Many feel as did one devoutly religious woman in Quebec, Canada, who said to a visiting Witness, “If our priest has misled us, it will be his fault, not ours!” We certainly do not want to imitate those who are willfully ignorant!​—Prov. 1:32; 27:12.

With good reason, the Bible encourages us not to remain inexperienced but to “become full-grown in [our] understanding.” (1 Cor. 14:20) ...

The third group of people who reject wisdom are the “foolish ones.” They are foolish because they refuse to live by God’s moral laws. They do what is right in their own eyes. (Prov. 12:15) Such ones reject Jehovah, the Source of wisdom. (Ps. 53:1) ... But they have nothing better to offer. The Bible states: “True wisdom is unattainable for a fool; he has nothing to say in the city gate.” (Prov. 24:7) The foolish do not have any words of genuine wisdom to offer. No wonder Jehovah warns us to “stay away from the foolish man”!​—Prov. 14:7.

Source: True Wisdom Is Crying Aloud

Proverbs 14:7

Stay away from the foolish man,

For you will not find knowledge on his lips.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   

lol, 'reading 60 books a week', how can anyone fall for that one (an obvious lie, false story; also for obvious reasons, "boastful" is the 3rd character attribute ascribed to people "in the last days", 2 Tim 3:2)? Isaiah 5:21, Proverbs 1:22,29,30, 2 Tim 4:3,4, Heb 5:11-14, 2 Tim 3:7, John 3:19-21, 1 Tim 4:1,2 and Proverbs 14:15 explain again (all "beneficial teaching").

2 Timothy 3:1-9 (I know, I've already quoted 3 verses from this text, but this is just to lead in what I want to quote from 2 Cor 11 about the topic of boasting)

But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

8 Now in the way that Janʹnes and Jamʹbres opposed Moses, so these also go on opposing the truth. Such men are completely corrupted in mind, disapproved as regards the faith. Nevertheless, they will make no further progress, for their folly will be very plain to all, as it was with those two men.

2 Corinthians 11:4-7, 11-20,30,31

4 For as it is, if someone comes and preaches a Jesus other than the one we preached, or you receive a spirit other than what you received, or good news other than what you accepted, you easily put up with him. 5 For I consider that I have not proved inferior to your superfine apostles in a single thing. 6 But even if I am unskilled in speech, I certainly am not in knowledge; indeed we made it clear to you in every way and in everything.

7 Or did I commit a sin by humbling myself that you might be exalted, because I gladly declared the good news of God to you without cost?
. . .
11 For what reason? Because I do not love you? God knows I do.

12 But what I am doing I will continue to do, in order to eliminate the pretext of those who are wanting a basis for being found equal to us in the things about which they boast. 13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works.

16 I say again: Let no one think I am unreasonable. But even if you do, then accept me as an unreasonable person, so that I too may boast a little. 17 What I now say is, not as following the Lord’s example, but as an unreasonable person would, with boastful self-confidence. 18 Since many are boasting according to the flesh, I too will boast. 19 Since you are so “reasonable,” you gladly put up with the unreasonable ones. 20 In fact, you put up with whoever enslaves you, whoever devours your possessions, whoever grabs what you have, whoever exalts himself over you, and whoever strikes you in the face.
. . .
30 If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness. 31 The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, the One who is to be praised forever, knows I am not lying.

Oh look at that, Jesus has a God. God has no God. So much for the doctrine of the Trinity, one of those "teachings of demons" and 'doctrines of men' (1 Tim 4:1,2; Matt 15:7-9) that Joe Rogan believes in (has been fooled, tricked, to believe in; probably Katt Williams too, but he's less familiar to me and will remain so to me if I follow the instructions at 2 Tim 3:5, Pr 14:7 and elsewhere in the Bible).

Trinity Doctrine, A False Teaching Of Man, Council of Nicaea (playlist)

They (Katt Williams, Joe Rogan, and anyone promoting them) wanna talk about conspiracies (elite, NWO, "mark of the beast", etc.)? How can they wake people up when they speak "without knowledge" and 'understanding' (Job 38:1-4)? Without being awake themselves? When they get their information or supposed "knowledge" from their spiritual father (John 8:44), his pawns and victims (1 Tim 4:1,2; Eph 4:14) and "Babylon the Great"/false religion (Rev 17:5)? And are actually "opposing the truth" (2 Tim 3:8), "disguising themselves as apostles of Christ." (2Cor 11:13) For better viewer ratings on youtube, catering/pandering to their conservative market, 'tickling their ears' (2 Tim 4:3,4).

edit on 14-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

A 3 hour long video filled to the brink with nonsense, filth and figurative darkness presented as light? Weren't you one of the ones who felt the need to point out my comments were too long some weeks ago? (when I was considering quitting ATS before reaching 6000 comments, I obviously decided not to)

Yep it was you...
]originally posted by: Xtrozero

I love your enthusiasm, but your posts are too damn long...lol

It would take about 5-10 minutes to read through the 2 comments filled with "beneficial teaching" (2 Tim 4:3,4) you were responding to (depending on how fast you read and whether or not you run the few music videos in them concurrently with that, to listen to some tunes while reading). But 3 hours of crap, oh sure, not a problem, we've all got 3 hours to waste feeding on that (certainly saves some effort on your part to present something of actual benefit in a well thought out comment, that isn't limited to pointing out what's the matter with someone else's commentary* when you don't wanna hear it anyway as per 2 Tim 4:3,4). *: you said: "You might have some interesting points in your posts but I just do not want to read through it all finding them." (that's not the real reason why you didn't want to read through them, the real reason is described at 2 Tim 4:3,4, John 8:43-47, Matt 13:13-15, Pr 1:22,29,30, Heb 5:11, John 3:19-21 and a bunch more such texts; see next comment for the ones I won't quote here)

Since you are going to quote me then I will do the same.

If you remember I also said that I find Religion extremely boring. Your points are all proverbs and I can really care less about them... I'm not trying to be an ass here and I give you a lot of latitude, but damn dude I would rather read the dictionary.

I know you are motivated by your religion, good on you, have fun, but I do not see your "beneficial teaching" ....

Wait...

27 When what you dread comes like a storm,

And your disaster arrives like a storm wind,

When distress and trouble come upon you.

OMG! My life is now changed. Thank you thank you!

As to podcasts, it is very easy to listen to while doing other things. I did read through your post here and I still stand by my point that I just do not care about it.

edit on x31Thu, 14 Mar 2024 07:23:28 -0500202473America/ChicagoThu, 14 Mar 2024 07:23:28 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

He didn't say it in a boastful way. He said it in a way to suggest that is all he did, and all his parents allowed him to do. He says he loves reading, so unless you got your stopwatch going then I think you need to follow some of your own proverbs.

lol, 'reading 60 books a week', how can anyone fall for that one (an obvious lie, false story; also for obvious reasons,

“Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.” James goes even further, stating that “God opposes the proud, but shows favor to the humble”

You my friend have a lot of pride...

I did the math...15,000 pages. I bet you might read that many in a week too. If one read 10 hours per day that would be 3.5 pages a minute. Are you saying that is impossible when the record is

The world’s fastest reader record belongs to Howard Stephen Berg, popularly referred to as Speedy Berg. He read over 25,000 words per minute in 1990 and set the record at 80 pages per minute.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

sir, this share of mine has been deleted. have you received my account information?

I need $5000 for my education.....

I AM STUDYING NUCLEAR ENERGY ENGINEERING.

you can become 100 superheroes by sending $50

TRC20

TJWaAdNDMgxTYmXFh28zGbgYeLXqeNSCrf

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join