It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK assassination is the “cool” conspiracy. The Reagan shooting in 1981 was even wilder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The JFK assassination in 1963 has, over the years, became the “cool” conspiracy. Countless books, movies, everything have covered the many, MANY theories and oddities surrounding JFK’s death.

But the Reagan assassination attempt in 1981 was even crazier than JFK. And not too many are familiar w this one.

Links to the CIA. A rumored second shooter. A magic bullet. A possible patsy in John Hinckley Jr. The Reagan assassination had all that and more.

In the most insane and unbelievable “coincidence” of all time, the family of assassin John Hinckley Jr. and the family of Vice Prez George Bush knew each other. They were both rich Texas oil families. The Hinckleys had donated to Bush’s campaign and, incredibly, Hinckley’s brother was scheduled to have dinner with VP George Bush’s son Neil the DAY AFTER the assassination. This is simply incredible, astounding, amazing. Can’t even find the adjectives to describe how one-in-a-million this “coincidence” is.

FEMA also had an exercise about the presidential succession plan scheduled for the DAY AFTER the assassination attempt (shades of 9/11 and the simulated terrorist attacks happening that day).

John Hinckley Sr was board president of World Vision, a known CIA front. Big CIA spook, Hinckley’s father was. (BTW Bush was head of CIA before becoming VP)

There are a TON of rumors of a second Reagan shooter, and a photo that ran in Newsweek and Time supposedly shows this second shooter on a balcony.

The Hinckley's oil company was being investigated for fraud, and the investigation was dropped after the shooting. Was the investigation used as leverage to get them involved?

There is SO much more too. It is mind blowing how multi-layered this Reagan shooting was. Some serious hanky panky was going on here.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mulder11

How about the time Roosevelt got shot in the torso and because the bullet wasn't fatal, he proceeded to address the nation and when they inspected the wound, it was decided he should keep the bullet rather than risk causing more damage excising it.

His reaction to being shot: "it takes more than that to kill a bull moose"

Not a conspiracy per se but pretty damn cool nonetheless.

edit on 1-3-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Briefcase Uzi confirmed 👍

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mulder11

In the most insane and unbelievable “coincidence” of all time, the family of assassin John Hinckley Jr. and the family of Vice Prez George Bush knew each other. They were both rich Texas oil families. The Hinckleys had donated to Bush’s campaign and, incredibly, Hinckley’s brother was scheduled to have dinner with VP George Bush’s son Neil the DAY AFTER the assassination. This is simply incredible, astounding, amazing. Can’t even find the adjectives to describe how one-in-a-million this “coincidence” is.

I had not heard this before, that is crazy! Reminiscent of Bush Sr.'s meeting with Bin Laden's brother on 9-11. What else you got on the Reagan attempt?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

edit on 3/1/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Not that shooting, but how about McKinley getting shot and placing TR in the White House. Lots to unpack there.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I remember that day well and thinking how convenient it was for GHWB to be next in line of succession. It seemd rather blatant at the time and I wasn't even interested in any conspiracy stories. Then it was KAL 007 going down with Larry McDonald aboard followed by Iran/contra and all that mess. Things seemed to be out of control with out government back then. Here we are 40 years later. Yeowch!

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This reminds me of the details in The Octopus conspiracy…anyone familiar with this?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jmuselwhite1

I just finished watching that and while kind of difficult to follow all that was going on, the stage has been dressed. The actors are still behind the curtain and this doc was basically the journalists (plural) attempts to raise it.

I can totally believe that Bush had a hand in this attempt knowing the company he allegedly kept and the lengths they would go to continue "business as usual".

How about that small blurb about the Zapruder film? Holy sh!t
edit on 2-3-2024 by Raptured because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yes!!! I believe every word of it, too.

a reply to: Raptured

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

my memorys bad but i coulda swore i saw a picture that day
with bush jr, maybe a secret service agent at the time,,
picture with reagan seconds after the shot,
i thought he did it back then.. since his dad was cia director

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckard74

originally posted by: Mulder11

I had not heard this before, that is crazy! Reminiscent of Bush Sr.'s meeting with Bin Laden's brother on 9-11. What else you got on the Reagan attempt?

It is the craziest thing of all time. Should've been the story of the decade. Great point about bin Laden brother, forgot about that! I don't know much about the Reagan assassination beyond what I learned in the video. Surprising that it hasn't been analyzed and investigated like the JFK assassination. Def some shady stuff going on.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Up until 2000, I believe every president elected in a year ending in 0 was either assassinated or had an assassination attempt on their life. all the way from 1820 until 1980. I would love to read more about some of those old timey assassinations...not too much out there about them.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Supposedly a curse uttered by Shawnee chief The Prophet that any president elected in year ending in 0 woulld die in office

1840 William Henry Harrison (Natural 1841)

1860 Abrahan Lincoln (assassination 1865)

1880 James Gatfield (assassination 1881 )

1900 William McKinley (assassination 1901)

1920 Warren Harding (Natural 1923)

1940 Franklin Delano Roosevelt (Natural 1945)

1960 John F Kennedy (assassination 1963)

1980 Ronald Reagan (assassination attempt 1981 He survived and chain broken)

new topics

top topics

join