It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the conflict between Ukraine and the West with Russia in simple words

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Btw...i am not British .

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Yeah....that was almost 80 years ago and you're using it to justify the use of nuclear weapons by Russia now.

Damn. That's weak.

DO NOT try to evade responsibility. You actually used nuclear weapons and killed hundreds of thousands of people. The Russians have NEVER used nuclear weapons. But it is applicable in case of your aggression. Don't even doubt it. Don’t take the situation to such extremes, leave our lands and let us live as we see fit. Otherwise....you get the idea.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Btw...i am not British .

I see))))

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Now think about what Russia should do with the West

Russia should be better than our ignorant politicians!

If you kill the meek then you aren't better.....

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Yada yada yada.

Dont like the British.

Yada yada yada.

More butthurt tripe and pish.

As to Stalin well he was another piece of nasty scum.

Responsible for the deaths of millions of people through various means, including purges, forced labor camps, forced famines, and other diabolical repressive policies.

Suffice it to say you're a broken record today RT.

Don't you have any new material?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

So you despise Putin? I mean he certainly seems to like the Wagner Group.

How is the Wagner group different from your PMCs?
You are fighting with proxy forces, and so are we. Moreover, now our proxies are much stronger than yours. Take the Houthis, for example. And don't cry. Proxy troops are your invention)))))
This is a dance that two can dance together)))))

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel

Russia doesn't owe anyone anything. But the West must answer for its centuries-long policy of slavery and colonialism, when you destroyed millions of Chinese, Indians, Arabs, Africans and others.
The Lord will answer you for all this!

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel

Where have you seen the meek? On the Maidan, in Odessa, in the Donbass?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Wagner Group are Nazis. They're literally named Wagner Group because Hitler's favorite composer was Wagner. So, considering Putin likes Wagner Group, who are Nazis, and you said you despise anyone who likes Nazis, logically, you must despise Putin.

link   
You generalise a whole people as nazis and wish death onto them because some of them are opposed to your own opinion on a poxy website?

Wow. Also I am a gen x German living in the UK for over 3 decades and I can assure you the Brits aren't nazis. There are a few who are too woke, yes, but nazis they are so not.😂

I used to like the Russians, and I still do those who aren't completely bonkers. Which means you sir are not a good ambassador to your country.

I guess you try too hard to live up to your screen name. Ease off a bit mate.

link   

How is the Wagner group different from your PMCs?

For a start the Wagner Group is tied to the Russian government, and operates covertly with opaque funding and involvement in conflicts like Ukraine and Syria.

Conversely, Private Military Companies (PMCs) are independent entities contracted for security services and that operate transparently within legal frameworks, funded by contracts.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Your hypocrosy is outstanding.

First you state this.

Stalin was a Georgian. And in 1937, he destroyed those revolutionaries who had previously massacred the Russian people.

And then this.

You actually used nuclear weapons and killed hundreds of thousands of people.

So it's fine by you for Stalin to have massacred over a million people who you see as as enenies of the Russian people, but when the west used nuclear weapons to kill an enemy of the allies, you cry foul.

I am lost to try and work out how your mind works.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Why must the West answer for its past but Russia doesn't have to answer for things like the Holodomor?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Wagner Group are Nazis. They're literally named Wagner Group because Hitler's favorite composer was Wagner. So, considering Putin likes Wagner Group, who are Nazis, and you said you despise anyone who likes Nazis, logically, you must despise Putin.

Oh, just don’t talk about “bad spies” and “good intelligence officers” here.

We are not in kindergarten)))))

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I have never insulted an entire people on our forum. But he repeatedly listened to insults against the Russians and the people.
It's not your place to moralize me.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This talk of threatening the use of nukes...is not only stupid, but smacks of quiet desperation.
If Russia goes to nuclear...the genie is back out of the bottle and never goes back in.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Why must the West answer for its past but Russia doesn't have to answer for things like the Holodomor?

The so-called “Holodomor” was organized by the top of both Ukraine and Russia. Guess three times who, representatives of which nation made up 99% of the leadership of Ukraine and Russia, which suffered from the famine no less, but more.

And the Russians have never dropped nuclear bombs on foreign cities.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

My English “friends” can rest, especially since I will not answer them in any case because of their insults

You do understand that this is an international website, and all members can post in thread, don't you?

I think your little story should read more like this.

In a valley, a family own and run a farm and a group of scumbag bandits from the next valley over decide they want to kill and steal everything that the family owns and so invade the family land. The family decide to fight for their land and it takes a lot longer to do and a bigger cost in lives and gear than the evil bandit leader promised his bandits, eventually the bandits decide to get rid of the evil bandit leader, and so they eventually kill him....

Thats sounds better RT

edit on 24-2-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

leave our lands and let us live as we see fit.

When are you getting out of Ukraine ?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Your hypocrosy is outstanding.

First you state this.

Stalin was a Georgian. And in 1937, he destroyed those revolutionaries who had previously massacred the Russian people.

And then this.

You actually used nuclear weapons and killed hundreds of thousands of people.

So it's fine by you for Stalin to have massacred over a million people who you see as as enenies of the Russian people, but when the west used nuclear weapons to kill an enemy of the allies, you cry foul.

I am lost to try and work out how your mind works.

Only there are millions of proofs of murder during nuclear bombings, but there is no evidence of the “million” killed by Stalin personally. This is primitive propaganda.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join