It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin took a flight on the new strategic cruiser Tu-160M

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Russian President Vladimir Putin took a flight on the newly built modernized Tu-160M strategic missile-carrying bomber wearing a flight jacket with a personalized chevron. Such stripes are a mandatory attribute of the military uniform.

On the chevron of the head of state it is written: “Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin.” In total, the president spent 30 minutes in the air and pre-flight preparation took 45 minutes.

Let us remind you that Vladimir Putin’s flight route is not disclosed, since it is a military secret. The aircraft on which the president flew is called Ilya Muromets.

The Russian leader visited the Kazan Aviation Plant named after S.P. Gorbunov on February 21, 2024 and visited one of the new workshops. Putin was shown four new modernized strategic missile carriers Tu-160M, which can carry nuclear weapons. They will be put into service in the near future.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

That must have been quite a ride!

This is off topic RussianTroll, but I've been curious; with world leaders 'aging out' so to speak, who is slated as the favorite to replace Putin when the time comes?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

That must have been quite a ride!

This is off topic RussianTroll, but I've been curious; with world leaders 'aging out' so to speak, who is slated as the favorite to replace Putin when the time comes?

Hello. I don't know who will replace Putin. I can only say that according to numerous prophecies, the White King will come, who will be the forerunner of the Second Coming of Christ.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

the White King will come

I must of missed that Game Of Thrones episode...

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

newly built modernized Tu-160M strategic missile-carrying bomber

Yes, a much-needed upgrade to a design that first took to the air 38 years ago. Not newly built, just newly out of the repair shop.

Baby steps to the Second Coming.

edit on 22/2/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

the White King will come

I must of missed that Game Of Thrones episode...

Exactly. In the next episode, all Western leaders wanted to do the same. But they were only suitable for traveling on the external sling of an aircraft, which was supposed to scatter a bunch of crap over enemy territory. But they didn’t fly due to antiquity and technical faults. Fell on the castle))))

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

newly built modernized Tu-160M strategic missile-carrying bomber

Yes, a much-needed upgrade to a design that first took to the air 38 years ago. Not newly built, just newly out of the repair shop.

Baby steps to the Second Coming.

With this attitude, you will soon appreciate the modernization)))))) In practice)))))

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Watching the media's breathless "nuclear-capable bomber" remarks as if we don't fly nuclear-capable aircraft all the time.

Maybe a cool experience for him but means literally nothing.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
Watching the media's breathless "nuclear-capable bomber" remarks as if we don't fly nuclear-capable aircraft all the time.

You can easily assess the state of the American nuclear triad (I am silent about the English one; the day before yesterday, during another “successful” test of the Trident missile on the English boat Winegard, the English Minister of Defense almost died). Rusty equipment, loss of competencies and even drawings for restoration. This is the reality of the US nuclear triad))))

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

the English Minister of Defense almost died.

Unlike these Russians who actually did get killed.

another “successful” test of the Trident missile.

In the " free world " we get to hear about things like this. If it happened in Russia, mad Vlad and his cronies would keep it hidden and tell the gullible foolish population that " all is fine "

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Thank you for confirming my previous comment.
Please convey my good luck wishes to your Minister of Defense, and may he not be personally present during the launch of nuclear missiles on your submarines in the future))))

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

You can easily assess the state of the American nuclear triad (I am silent about the English one; the day before yesterday, during another “successful” test of the Trident missile on the English boat Winegard, the English Minister of Defense almost died). Rusty equipment, loss of competencies and even drawings for restoration. This is the reality of the US nuclear triad))))

You can believe that if you want.
My 13 years of service in the US Air Force tells me different.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

you really can't buy into that idea that Russia has fully upgraded their nukes, and everyone else has old rickety garbage can you? It's sad that anyone is concerned about Nuclear weapons as they are something that cannot be used for the obvious reasons, but I'm quite sure every country with nukes makes sure they can be used, if some lunatic was to use his.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So tell me, how many subs have been sunk with previous failed missile tests where the first stage failed. I'll wait.

(In case that wasn't clear, you really shouldn't repeat utter BS from the media)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes, it's falling apart. The B61-12 going into service is falling apart, the Minuteman has failed so many tests in recent years. Meanwhile, there were six failed or postponed tests by the Poseidon torpedo, Sarmat, Yars, and Bulava last year alone. The point of testing is to find failures and issues with the systems.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The previous Trident test on Winegard, if my memory serves me correctly in 2019, also ended in failure. You can easily check this, all data is in open sources.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Yes, it's falling apart. The B61-12 going into service is falling apart, the Minuteman has failed so many tests in recent years. Meanwhile, there were six failed or postponed tests by the Poseidon torpedo, Sarmat, Yars, and Bulava last year alone. The point of testing is to find failures and issues with the systems.

Yes, but not those missiles that have been in service for decades. New ones - yes, often end in disasters. But the old ones who are on combat duty are simply obliged to show 100% results. And here.... alas.... for you.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

He didn't nearly die.

He was never in any danger. It was a test dummy, no nuke warheads.

It was HMS Vengeance.

Let's hope you never get some of that.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

He didn't nearly die.

He was never in any danger. It was a test dummy, no nuke warheads.

It was HMS Vengeance.

Let's hope you never get some of that.

So you're right. The nuclear warhead was dismantled before the test launch. What if not? Then maybe there would be a nuclear disaster.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

No. It was just a test missile.

No "if's"?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join