It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Says it's CRAZY to Even Consider Replacing President JOE BIDEN as the Dem Nominee.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Regarding the "chatter" and speculation that President Biden may be replaced before November, the head of the Democrat National Committee says...

The chairman of the Democratic National Committee said the idea of replacing President Joe Biden as the party's candidate and winning the election in November is "certifiably crazy actually."

DNC Chair Jaime Harrison made the comment in a late-night reply Monday on X to a Biden-supporting poster who said it's "insane and frankly stupid" to think the party would "usurp the nomination" from Biden and choose a replacement behind closed doors, especially one who's not current-Vice President Kamala Harris.
Source: www.businessinsider.com...

So there you have it! JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN, Jr. is (and will continue to) leading the uphill charge for Democrats, all the way to November 5th.

When you think about it, it's preposterous to even consider replacing the President who garnered more votes than any other candidate in the history of this great nation! Right?

-WeMustCare

edit on 2022024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

De Nile is just Not a River in Egypt . Speaking of Competency , the DNC has None . I would even go so far as to Challenge their Sanity in such an Irrational Statement .

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well, good..... actually. Everybody wins. If the DNC considers it "crazy" to replace President Biden, and the "opposition" of the U.S. considers him the opponent, then the lines are clearly laid.

Now we know. It will be Biden vs. Trump redux.

You know what I wish.......... and this is also crazy..? I wish it could be a cage match. That would be SO very entertaining, and it could garner millions of Pay-per-view payments. Maybe almost as much as three months of Ukraine support.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I love this idea!

Trump would just push Biden to the ground with one finger, then sit his fat ass right on Biden’s feeble chest.

Game over. 🍻

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Maybe almost as much as three months of Ukraine support.

Gross.

The net however, would be considerably lower....

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Democrats have a true to form record of going the opposite of what they seem to stress the most. 😀

Watch for toxic Newsome 😬

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

And they’ll blame everything and everyone but themselves when they lose.

Complete lack of self awareness or even an understanding of the societal pulse.

They didn’t learn with Obama when he shifted his platform to the same brand America has always seen. They didn’t learn when they tried to run Hillary against everyone’s wishes, they didn’t learn when they found the most boring person to go against Trump… and here they are doubling down when his only accomplishments are making it through a paragraph.

They won’t learn. And sadly this nation is so polarized their base won’t put any accountability on the party for poor leadership.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The way I see it now Considering this recent declaration from the DNC is that they are OK with Trump eventually becoming POTUS Again in Nov. , and are making Plans to Yet Again Sabotage his Presidency . They could even go so Far as to Ignore or Refute it once he is in Office again . On Day 1 of his Second Term , Mr. Trump might Need to Declare Martial Law just to Save the Union from another Civil War .....

edit on 20-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

The way I see it now Considering this recent declaration from the DNC is that they are OK with Trump eventually becoming POTUS Again in Nov. , and are making Plans to Yet Again Sabotage his Presidency . They could even go so Far as to Ignore or Refute it once he is in Office again . On Day 1 of his Second Term , Mr. Trump might Need to Declare Martial Law just to Save the Union from another Civil War .....

Good observations! 👍

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You know what I wish.......... and this is also crazy..? I wish it could be a cage match.

They should play golf.

Trump would cheat and Joe would get lost on the way to the tee.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In a fair election I think Trump would win by a landslide, but we must watch out for something from the intelligence community in left field.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

and here they are doubling down when his only accomplishments are making it through a paragraph.

Can you please source one instance of this happening?

🍻

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Breaking...

Rapidly Aging President Biden now needs BABY stairs to board Air Force One, because the LITTLE BOY stairs are giving him problems.

Stumbled/Tripped today: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That's wonderful! Well said!

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

and here they are doubling down when his only accomplishments are making it through a paragraph.

🍻

No.

I can only do every time 😏

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

🍻

No.

I can only do every time 😏

In that case, considering our options….

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

De Nile is just Not a River in Egypt . Speaking of Competency , the DNC has None . I would even go so far as to Challenge their Sanity in such an Irrational Statement .

It was surprising to learn today that President Biden picked the guy who is in charge of the DNC, just after he became the President.

Biden's Token: www.nbcnews.com...

Old Joe really is a powerful "Godfather" figure.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

He will be replaced unless those running the DNC thinks the dumber and stupider the better, why put a smart guy with brains that is going to question the destruction of America under democrats biden, when they can still do whatever, they want under a zombie president, I am sure the wealthy donors running the democrat party likes it the way it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
Well, good..... actually. Everybody wins. If the DNC considers it "crazy" to replace President Biden, and the "opposition" of the U.S. considers him the opponent, then the lines are clearly laid.

Now we know. It will be Biden vs. Trump redux.

You know what I wish.......... and this is also crazy..? I wish it could be a cage match. That would be SO very entertaining, and it could garner millions of Pay-per-view payments. Maybe almost as much as three months of Ukraine support.

The opposition of the U.S. loves Biden. At least Putin and the Ayatolah prefer him.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I love this idea!

Trump would just push Biden to the ground with one finger, then sit his fat ass right on Biden’s feeble chest.

Game over. 🍻

Joe Biden would trip getting into the ring and hit his head on the floor. Trump declared instant winner.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join