It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel Chair Warns Biden of Mysterious ‘Serious National Security Threat’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The chair of the House Intelligence Committee has issued a cryptic warning of a “serious national security threat” that might require help from “our allies” to deal with it.

Rep. Mike Turner cited unspecified “information” about the mysterious threat that he said “all members of Congress” had already been briefed on. Now he is calling on President Biden to declassify the information.

Source

This story has been quietly developing throughout the morning. It started when Turner sent a letter to all members of the House that classified documents related to an unspecified national security threat were being made available to them in SCIF in the Capitol.

Turner has since gone on to describe the threat as having a potentially destabilizing impact. Outside of that not much is known to the public. It's believed to be a threat from a foreign nation. Turner is requesting that Biden declassify the documents so they can be openly discussed with our allies and a plan can be put forward.

Obviously with so little information to go on there's not much to discuss, but something definitely has Turner spooked.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Apparently Jake Sullivan has been trying to schedule a briefing with the Gang of 8 on this matter for a little bit. That briefing is currently scheduled for tomorrow and Sullivan is wondering why Turner went public with this before that briefing.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It is not a mystery.

Every one with two brain cells to rub together still, can see that corrupt career parasite politicians aka domestic enemy number one, and their lobbyist masters, are the problem.

Rogue Government, is not helping America.

The solution to the problem, will not be brought about by the very people who created the problem.

More government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem.

If We the People want anything to change, it's high time we start holding politicians accountable.

Nothing changes, until we grow a pair and do something.

"There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and cartridge. Please use in that order."
edit on 14-2-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Probably all the Chinese bio-labs in every state. Or perhaps a hostile country(s) sent several undercover battalions through our southern border.

The variables are endless with a porous border and little to no background on anybody oozing over it. Not to mention the ~500k "got aways"! Add that to your peaceful sleep schedule.

It boggles my mind how people can display such unwavering support for their own subjugation and ruin.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Russians......

Could it be this ?

Mike Johnson's Campaign Contributions From Company Tied to Russia
edit on 14-2-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
OMG!
Really?

Nobody has said ALIENS yet?????

That is what I am rooting for!

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
It is not a mystery.

Every one with two brain cells to rub together still, can see that corrupt career parasite politicians aka domestic enemy number one, and their lobbyist masters, are the problem.

Rogue Government, is not helping America.

The solution to the problem, will not be brought about by the very people who created the problem.

More government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem.

If We the People want anything to change, it's high time we start holding politicians accountable.

Nothing changes, until we grow a pair and do something.

"There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and cartridge. Please use in that order."

What.........? Are you okay?

To the topic of the OP, very interesting to see the Republican chair of the committee wanting to so expeditiously rally congress and the executive.

Perhaps it is some imminent plans that will escalate the Israeli conflict.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Jake Sullivan?
Really?
He's more a danger to the Republic than this nebulous "threat"

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

Of course I am ok.

Are you, seem confused, by the fact domestic enemies are the threat.

Why else, would external assistance be considered..

Just a little FYI, when I was active duty Army, we had an insider threat briefing.
One of the people listed, is Hillary Clinton.

I can dig through my government files, and relocate this information if you're interested.
Because America needs to know, the government is at war within.

We are being divided, that is dangerous.

Let it be known, those who knew, tried.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I've seen some members of the media saying that people familiar with the matter are telling them it does pertain to Russia.

That could explain why Turner brought attention to it before his briefing with Sullivan. It's possible he's trying to force Johnson's hand with the foreign aid bill that was sent over by the Senate.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
OMG!
Really?

That's what it is, because you would not ask Joe Biden to declassify information on a madman, a group planning an attack.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
But if Iran has sent out notice activating terrorist cells, I suppose other nations could help intercepting the communications... And Americans could be on sharper lookout.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Possible Terrorist Actions soon. Open Border not helping authorities. Authorities may be compromised. Multiple targets. ☠️⚠️

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

You know. I was going to mention this. The rumor was that the reason the government had those UFO hearings was because of talk that a unfriendly nation was going to release information.

Certain "alien" technologies could be very destabilizing. Especially in power generation.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Same thing with Pearl Harbor, same thing with 9/11. Inside job incoming!

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I just read "Russian Capabilities" So..... Either reverse engineered alien tech..(yea, still aliens!!!)
or
Just our own War Whores, freaking out over something Russia may say or do.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Going to be a cyber attack, from a 'bad guy' that is conveniently tied to no real country.
Will require our 'allies to help' with their already in place Chinese-style CBC and identity mechanisms (aka injected tracking devices).
We'll go though about one month of no power and definitely no internet and cell service.
The American people will be so beaten down after one month of this that we will gladly accept the new system.
Nothing will ever be the same.

Or... maybe a nothing burger and this whole thing will blow over...

edit on 14 2 2024 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

An Iranian nuclear weapon would be my guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Jim Himes says that while it is a serious matter, it's more of a medium- to long-term problem. It's not something that's going to ruin your Thursday.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
OMG!
Really?

Representative Mike Turner is one of group who made sure to remove all the language from the most recent Defense Authorization Act that would facilitate UFO disclosure. He's probably the last person in the government who would want to release information on aliens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join