It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukronazis tortured all night and then killed a Russian fighter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I warn you right away, this is shocking content.

A Russian soldier was captured by Ukrainian Nazis. They contacted his wife on his phone and began to demand that she send him a nude photo. She refused, and the Nazis cut off his fingers. She's shocked. They killed him.

“Nastya, I love you, don’t worry.” The sound of a shot. The next message is “It’s all because of her...”

This guy's voice has been ringing in my head for days. Everyone should know this story.

On the night of January 8, Nastya received a call from Ukraine and was told that her husband Alexey Motuz was in captivity. Sent a photo. They offered two options for the development of events: either he would be tortured, or she would send her intimate photos. The woman didn’t send photos, they forced the fighter to ask his wife for them, he just said: “Don’t worry, everything is fine.” Our fighter was tortured all night - they shot him in the leg and cut off his fingers. Photos of his tortured body were sent to his wife and mother. Our warrior’s mother begged him not to torment his son. The women offered money, but the Ukronazis wanted to humiliate the entire family.

The last message from Alexey was: “Nastya, I love you, don’t worry, go to bed.” The next audio recording was short: the sound of a gunshot. In the morning they sent a photo of a fighter with a bullet through his head.

vk.com...

We remember how in the first six months of the SVO, videos circulated on social networks of the Ukrainian Armed Forces torturing, beating, finishing off our prisoners, and mocking the mothers of those who had just been killed.

Ukraine quickly realized that this was contrary to the victim role it was trying to play in front of the whole world.

We remember this in the rear. And the guys at the front already remember. And they will take revenge. Necessarily.

WARNING: IMAGES
files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I have no more words. Who are you protecting?

I don't want to say as usual, Thank you
edit on Fri Feb 9 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

We remember how in the first six months of the SVO, videos circulated on social networks of the Ukrainian Armed Forces torturing, beating, finishing off our prisoners, and mocking the mothers of those who had just been killed.

"SVO" - "special military operation".

Sorry Troll, I clearly heard your president in a recent interview call this a war. A war he said had two clear sides and he didn't start it. Funny, because the last time I checked Russia invaded Ukraine.
The story you presented is awful, and not very honorable, but war is hell. Maybe Putin should consider ending it and pulling out his troops and give up his russian blood and soil wet dream.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

These people are criminals.

But they are Ukrainians, in Ukraine, and the Russian soldier is a Russian, in Ukraine. An invader.

So, the Russian soldier is a criminal too.

People die in war. It is horrible. It is even worse when innocents and non-combatants are hurt and/or injured in the conflict.

How many non-combatant Ukrainian men, women and children have Russian troops maimed or killed as they demolished the buildings to rubble that we have all seen, and where people lived and worked?

It is not surprising that some of the brutalized people will be brutal.

Also, Ukrainians aren't Nazi's.

edit on 2024-02-09T11:07:57-06:0011Fri, 09 Feb 2024 11:07:57 -060002am00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Putin called it a war between NATO and Russia

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What criminal, from the point of view of international law, did this Russian soldier do?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

And ukraine wants to join NATO.

I guess you're now supporting holding an entire nation hostage?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Then he is deluded.

NATO is not at war with Russia and Ukraine is not a NATO member country.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

And ukraine wants to join NATO.

I guess you're now supporting holding an entire nation hostage?

It is Biden who wants Ukraine to join NATO. You ask the opinion of ordinary Ukrainians.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Then he is deluded.

NATO is not at war with Russia and Ukraine is not a NATO member country.

Tell this tale to the wife of this Russian soldier.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Let the Ukrainians decide. It's not the US or russias vote.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Regardless of where one put themselves in regards to the war in Ukraine, this should remind us all what depravity our fellow humans are capable of.
This is why law and order are a necessary evil in this world. There are humans who go out of their way to violate another humans life in exaggerated ways. It's despicable behavior.
We should be ashamed of our species for such displays of the worst human behaviors. Yet as long as we feel like we are on the "correct' side its alright. It's never alright, NEVER!
Honestly the best thing to happen to the earth would be a complete eradication of human existence, then and only then will there ever be peace on earth. Obviously humans aren't capable of being peaceful with one another. History has proven that time and time again.
edit on 2/9/2024 by americanbuffalo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Let the Ukrainians decide. It's not the US or russias vote.

Sorry, but when something similar happens to an American soldier, for example, in the Middle East, the reaction of the rest of the world will be similar.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

That's war and was expected to happen.
A little thought popped up in my American head, maybe if your dear leader had not invaded a sovereign nation violating an agreement made between him and Ukraine in the 90's that man would not have been in that situation.
Place your anger towards the person that forced that man into that position.

link   
Oh, wow.

I can hardly hear the voices of people going back and forth talking, between the muffled sounds of people bending over and taking it for Ukraine.

These are the people that made so many post their little "I stand with Ukraine" social media pics.

Y'all still feel all warm and fuzzy about that?

The best part is that so many people don't even know what lead to everything, just that the MSM said "Russia invade, Russia Evil!" and went along with it, without asking a single question.

link   

If that was true, NATO would have been in Moscow months ago. Unless Pukin wanted the nuclear option.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

What criminal, from the point of view of international law, did this Russian soldier do?

He has committed at least one war crime, in his part in violating Article 2(4) of the UN Charter which states that UN member states are to refrain from "the use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state.”

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

That's war and was expected to happen.
A little thought popped up in my American head, maybe if your dear leader had not invaded a sovereign nation violating an agreement made between him and Ukraine in the 90's that man would not have been in that situation.
Place your anger towards the person that forced that man into that position.

How many countries in the world have American soldiers now invaded? Please have pity on them.
And their wives and mothers too.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

If that was true, NATO would have been in Moscow months ago. Unless Pukin wanted the nuclear option.

So where are these NATO troops? There is none of them. Calm down and visit your toilet)))

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

When an American solider dies abroad, I think how awful it is. But then I think they shouldn't have been there in the first place. Just like this Russian soldier.

That's just me tho...
edit on 9-2-2024 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

The poor sovereign nation that Crimea voted to secede from and go back to Russia, whereas instead of honoring the vote, they decided to seize control of the water supply and cut it off to them as punishment? The poor sovereign nation running as launderers for our government?

Yeah, ok.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join