It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke Kindergarten Teachers Call for Destruction of USA and Israel, and Liberation of ETs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Can be a good thing, can be a bad thing.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Can be a good thing, can be a bad thing.

Absolutely!!! As anything.

But -- me being 77 -- I've seen a lot of man-made restrictions fall away.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I'm 62. The World has made me grumpy.

I thought we'd all be flying around like the Jetsons by now.

Disappointed.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I'm 62. The World has made me grumpy.

I thought we'd all be flying around like the Jetsons by now.

Disappointed.

Me too. LOL

I really thought we’d have flying cars by now.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Personally -- I see WOKE as positive human evolution.

Apparently not for these poor kindergarteners. Their woke teachers were so busy spending the school day pounding pro-black, anti-white, anti-USA, anti-Israel propaganda into their little minds, that the teachers forgot to actually teach the kids the ABCs and 123s like Kindergarteners are supposed to learn. Less than 12% of the students can read at their grade level and under 4% are proficient in math, a 4% drop in both subjects in the last two years. That's just unacceptable and isn't a 'positive human evolution'. It's just teaching hate and division while dumbing the kids down and not teaching even the basics for that level.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It could have been seen as a positive evolution, until it veered course and became one of the leading detriments to society as a whole. It's taken priority in people's minds over logic and reason, not to mention history and in this case (as many others) - education.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

A child in California shot his kindergarten teacher a couple years ago. California is the ultimate melting pot, where even law enforcement has a huge number of bad apples.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
While I too support ET freedoms I think they need to leave the kindergartners alone.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goldfish7471
While I too support ET freedoms I think they need to leave the kindergartners alone.

Agreed.

Why can't the left LEAVE CHILDREN ALONE!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Indeed:

genius.com...

All in all, just another brick in the wall..
edit on 7-2-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Apparently not for these poor kindergarteners. Their woke teachers were so busy spending the school day pounding pro-black, anti-white, anti-USA, anti-Israel propaganda into their little minds, that the teachers forgot to actually teach the kids the ABCs and 123s like Kindergarteners are supposed to learn. Less than 12% of the students can read at their grade level and under 4% are proficient in math, a 4% drop in both subjects in the last two years. That's just unacceptable and isn't a 'positive human evolution'. It's just teaching hate and division while dumbing the kids down and not teaching even the basics for that level.

I don’t agree with you.

I’ve been through many school years.

A balance is needed. There is more to life than the 3-Rs.

Most teachers I know hate the new system in trying to compete.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just what the Hell is that thing anyway ?
I'm just guessing but if ET is in Cali he's phoning home right about now saying get me the Hell outta here.

edit on 7-2-2024 by bluesman023 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

GLASGOW, Mont. (TND) — A 14-year-old staying in Wyoming for gender transitioning treatment has allegedly been relocated to Canada without their parents’ consent, the parents told The National Desk (TND).

Krista and Todd Kolstad say they lost custody of their child this month after a trip to the hospital for suicidal thoughts revealed the teen had the desire to change genders. The child was later taken from the parents by Montana Child and Family Services (CFS) and relocated to a residential treatment facility in Wyoming specializing in gender therapy.

Since then, the parents say officials have used their child’s treatment against them, claiming to have received no word of what was happening to their child. The couple claims they received notice Monday that their teen had been relocated across the border to stay with their birth mother.

The parents say they have only been given small details about their child’s treatment and that their teen is continuing to be transitioned and referred to by a different name and pronouns.

nbcmontana.com... w-helena-montana-gov-greg-gianforte-transgender-lgbtq-rights-trans-child-juvenile-laws-republican#

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Agreed she's a moron. But so are the people who think Israel and America are a global force for good.

The true reality of the world we live in lies in between yours and her reality. You both are loony and honest I kinda think you both deserve one another. You'd make a cute couple. Just in time for valentine's day too!

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Indeed:

genius.com...

All in all, just another brick in the wall..

How dare you quote Rodger Waters!

You stand for everything he opposes you spineless stooge!

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

After what I saw with gay kids and religious parents -- you expect me to be outraged?

The parents say they are religious and will never accept transgender.

I see this kid as saved.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: WakeUpBeer

After what I saw with gay kids and religious parents -- you expect me to be outraged?

No I don't.

I knew how you'd feel about it and thought I'd bring a smile to your face.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Where did they say that? Here's what I found from a Christian source:

Mr. Kolstad emphasized his love for his daughter, expressing concern about the decision to transition at a young age. He said, "I love my daughter unconditionally and only want her to refrain from making decisions until she has the maturity and life experiences to understand the consequences."

The Kolstads allege that when CPS intervened, their objections to Jennifer's immediate gender transition were dismissed. Despite Montana's ban on medical transitioning for minors, the hospital argued that "social transition" fell into a "gray area of the law."

The situation escalated when Jennifer was placed under 24-hour supervision, and discussions about gender-affirming care were allegedly pushed onto her by an aide. Concerned about facilities in Wyoming, which allows gender-affirming care for minors, the Kolstads found themselves facing removal of their daughter from their care.

www.charismanews.com...

edit on 2-7-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Where did they say that? Here's what I found from a Christian source:

It was a news site -- interview. Don't remember which one.

I have a high functioning non-binary autistic kid.

He's fragile enough with someone who fully supports him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join