It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Charles 111 Diagnosed with Cancer

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion
I don't think they will do anything to correct this idiocy, but anyways thanks for confirming the fakery

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Apparently the reports are that King Charles is continually updating his funeral plans and that he is doing 'unwell'. I don't know if he's 'doing unwell' because chemo is such a hard thing on a person, let alone someone that age ... or if 'unwell' is because the cancer is still there and spreading.

And I don't know how this 'friend' can know these things since the English royals keep everything so secret. But here's the story ...

New York Post - King Charles Funeral Plans Updated Amid Cancer Battle

King Charles’ health conditions are progressively deteriorating, leading Buckingham Palace officials to keep a regularly updated plan for his impending funeral — preparations for which started the day after Queen Elizabeth was buried, insiders said.

The 75-year-old monarch has remained largely out of the limelight since announcing his cancer prognosis in February to hide his declining condition, with multiple sources telling The Daily Beast the situation is “not good.”

“Of course he is determined to beat it and they are throwing everything at it. Everyone is staying optimistic, but he is really very unwell. More than they are letting on,” a source described as an old friend of the royal family told the outlet.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He's returning to some public duties as his progress with treatment is "encouraging".

BBC News - King Charles to resume public duties after progress in cancer treatment
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sounds like conflicting reports.
Like I said, I don't know how the friend could know that he's unwell.
The palace keeps things locked up pretty tight.
But you never know. Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I don't think some anonymous "friend" counts for much.

A monarchs funeral plans are constantly under review as state funerals take a lot of advance planning.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Here he is today. Rumour was wrong:

BBC News - King Charles shares 'shock' of cancer diagnosis with patients
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
News here is reporting that Harry is going back to England for his games, and that he won't be meeting with his father.

I get that the royals are different, but I think most families would get together, especially if the father had cancer and was old.

Royals are a different kind of people.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Families, eh? Not different at all. Families of all classes have their falling outs.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't think that I believe that Charles or Kate have cancer. I believe that it could have possibly all been made up to push the cancer vaccines that are being worked on. Once the cancer jabs are released from the trial phase, they're going to claim that they cured Charles, Kate, and many others with them. Just watch; it will happen. Many of us truthers thought the C19 jab that gave people blood clots, heart attacks, strokes, aneurysms, and turbo cancers was bad; well, this one is probably going to be a lot worse.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kristaok

Believe what you like.

It's a load of bollox, tho.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join