It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Romeo talks about why he's certain he found the wreckage of Amelia Earhart's missing plane

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We’ve been down this road before……let’s see how this pans out…

Tony Romeo talks about why he's certain he found the wreckage of Amelia Earhart's missing plane

Deep Sea Vision

The wreckage is Deeper than the Titanic!

👽

edit on 31-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It sounds like it was quite the ocean adventure with 100 dolphins swimming with them and finding the alleged crashed plane of A. Earhart. They are going to have a second look, I wonder if they will send a drone down this time?

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
It sounds like it was quite the ocean adventure with 100 dolphins swimming with them and finding the alleged crashed plane of A. Earhart. They are going to have a second look, I wonder if they will send a drone down this time?

Unless they have deep pockets…they’ll need funding or get sponsorship, for a manned deep sea submersible……otherwise a deep sea drone is the only alternative….imo.

It be nice to see the plane found before I die of old age….

👽

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Unless they have deep pockets…they’ll need funding or get sponsorship, for a manned deep sea submersible……otherwise a deep sea drone is the only alternative….imo.

It be nice to see the plane found before I die of old age….

👽

Same here, I was young enough to be hearing stories of her and the conspiracy theories that were bandied around. It will be nice to put this mystery to rest. If life dealt me a different set of cards, I too would have loved to have become a pilot.

Hey Ophi, they were lost: from New Guinea to Howland Island, is the plane he found along this flight path? (How could it not ugh)

stock.adobe.com...
edit on q00000037131America/Chicago0606America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thanks for posting... I love stuff like this. It will be very cool if that turns out to be her plane.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Was it Not Reported in Historical Records that Amelia Earhart's Plane had Ditched on an Atoll after Running Out of Fuel Somewhere in the Pacific in Shallow Waters ? How could it then have ended up at such a Depth as Reported in this Story ?

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Was it Not Reported in Historical Records that Amelia Earhart's Plane had Ditched on an Atoll after Running Out of Fuel Somewhere in the Pacific in Shallow Waters ? How could it then have ended up at such a Depth as Reported in this Story ?

Not sure….but the pacific has a number of deep spots, I presume, it also has the..

The Mariana Trench is an oceanic trench located in the western Pacific Ocean, about 200 kilometres east of the Mariana Islands; it is the deepest oceanic trench on Earth.

I ain’t got a clue…

👽

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I think Tony Romero is holding the location close to his vest…….you know…like treasure hunters.

👽

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: quintessentone

I think Tony Romero is holding the location close to his vest…….you know…like treasure hunters.

👽

That makes total sense.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Look at the wings.

The plane in the ocean has swept back wings Amelia’s were straight.

Not the same plane.

The tail wings are swept back as well.
edit on 31-1-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Look at the wings.

Not the same plane.

What if it hit the water nose first, would the wings be damaged in that shape?

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Look at the wings.

Not the same plane.

All four wings are perfectly symmetrically swept back. Not possible for that to be the result of impact.

It also look like it might have 4 engines. Looks like an old high altitude spy plane. It ain’t her plane.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Look at the wings.

Not the same plane.

All four wings are perfectly symmetrically swept back. Not possible for that to be the result of impact.

It also look like it might have 4 engines. Looks like an old high altitude spy plane. It ain’t her plane.

They aren't swept back evenly to me, my first impression is damage. Probably wrong. Just looking for videos of nose dives and resulting wing damage.

edit on q00000013131America/Chicago0404America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Look at the wings.

Not the same plane.

They aren't swept back evenly to me, my first impression is damage. Probably wrong. Just looking for videos of nose dives and resulting wing damage.

You’re right. 3 wings are perfectly swept back. I presume the right tail wing was ripped off on impact.

I’m also not sure what the video you posted proves?
edit on 31-1-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Look at the wings.

Not the same plane.

You’re right. 3 wings are perfectly swept back. I presume the right tail wing was ripped off on impact.

I’m also not sure what the video you posted proves?

It looks mangled to me. The video plane's wings were straight and bent/damaged after for what I might think to be a lesser crash than the Earhart plane, if it is that.
edit on q00000019131America/Chicago0202America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   
For better ATS dissection….

Don’t forget….we are looking at decades and decades of shifting sands and soot. Shapes can percievably change when underneath that stuff…even partially.

👽

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
What ever aircraft this is the wings swept or not means nothing when it's been sitting at the bottom of the ocean for how many years ? Probably moving around down there and in pressure and such down there well there is a possibilty it can be any aircraft ... Let's get real it's one picture of a sonar ping .

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lidstrom5

A possibility…..it has twin vertical stabilizers and a swept back leading edge..certainly not what Amelia used

👽

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As deep as it is, it is going to be very expensive to get a drone to it. It will have to be self supporting as far as power goes. A teather that long is impractical due to weight alone.

There are several aircraft that it could be from that sonar image. You can't even rely on the shape because the image is smeared from the scanning angle, this will also affect the measurements. Also from possible damage from impact. Pressure on the aircraft. Is not a problem as it was not designed to be watertight. It would just fill up as it sank from the surface, equalizing the pressure applied to any structure before any damage occured.

I thought they found a part of the under side of the fuselage years ago on an island. The shape and rivit holes matched a documented repair made to her aircraft.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

" I thought they found a part of the under side of the fuselage years ago on an island. The shape and rivit holes matched a documented repair made to her aircraft."

Yes . but that Find to date has not been Positively Identified as coming from Amelia's Plane .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join