It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is what Hamas considers 'freedom fighting' ...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
nevermind I won't get sucked in.
edit on 4/24/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

(post by HopeForTheFuture removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

So, you side with Hamas?

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

So it's safe to say you stand with Palestine? What do you think is the solution to the Israeli and Palestine issue is? Can a 2 state solution work or is there a better option?

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Can you tell me where I stated something like that so you can reach that conclusion? Or just trying to manipulate?

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
a reply to: network dude

This is what you say:

so you believe that HAMAS came in, killed a bunch of folks, then took hostages, but didn't do the rapey thing with them?

This is what I said, read above.

Of course there will have been violations by some bastard from Hamas.

You are too accustomed to twisting the truth and lying. This is proof of it.

while you are defending HAMAS, and it's comical, you also seem to not understand the difference between a statement and a question. I can offer a small hint. Questions usually have one of these "?" at the end. Good luck and don't forget to wear a helmet!

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: some_stupid_name

Yes, I support Palestine. Palestine has been under illegal occupation since 1967, as the UN legalized the occupation of over 50% of Palestine in 1948. I support any native population that is being subjected to colonization. I am also in favor of the self-determination of the Sahrawis in the Sahara. Do you support the occupations?

I don't know which would be the best, but starting with the right to self-determination of the Palestinians, which is a right of all peoples, would be a great start. After this, I would throw Hamas and the PLO out of the institutions and let external actors work in the offices and in meetings to make the best option. This conflict must be resolved with dialogue, not violence.

As long as the UN is the beach bar for US vetoes, the solution is far away.

(post by HopeForTheFuture removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I understand that I said the complete opposite of what you asked. Your nonsensical rhetoric was answered above.

Before learning to use exclamation and question marks you should work on understanding

in non clown world, you learn by asking questions. But you do you clown.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Palestinian women PRETEND to cry while filming a propaganda video claiming they have just lost a loved one on in an air strike.

The women cannot hold back their laughter and smiles as they attempt to cry for the camera.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Oh yes ... forgot this little gem ... reported across multiple news networks and verified by doctors who treated the released hostages. The Hamas bastards branded the children using hot exhaust pipes from motorcycles. Burned them to mark them in case they escaped.

Sun-Sentinel - Hamas Branded Child Hostages In Case They Escaped

“They told us stories about what they went through inside Gaza. The stories are horrible,” Yaniv Yaakov said during an event in North Macedonia with Foreign Minister Eli Cohen.

“Each child that was taken by Hamas was taken on a motorbike and they took every child, took his leg and put it on the exhaust of that motorbike, so they have a burn so they will be marked if they run, if they escape, so [Hamas] can find them.”

“They were drugged, they were treated so badly, but at least they are with us,” Yaakov added, but did not elaborate on what substance they were given.

Nati onal Post - Children Taken Hostage By Hamas Branded with Burn Marks

Every child that Hamas took was taken on a motorcycle, and they took each child and put their leg in front of the exhaust pipe, which caused a burn to mark the children so that in case they ran away or fled, they could find them'

Hostages report having been beaten, threatened with death, underfed, kept in cages and denied medical care.

Children were branded lest they escape, according to Yaniv Yaakov, the uncle of the brothers Or, 16, and Yagil, 12, who were freed on Nov. 27.

“Every child that Hamas took was taken on a motorcycle, and they took each child and put their leg in front of the exhaust pipe, which caused a burn to mark the children so that in case they ran away or fled, they could find them,” he said.

CBS News - Doctor Who Treated Freed Hamas Hostages Describes Physical Sexual and Psychological Abuse

There were also stories of hostages being branded (a common practice inflicted on Jews and other prisoners of Nazi concentration camps during the Holocaust), and of being sexually abused. "Yes, we did see signs of branding," Pessach said. "We definitely saw signs of being handcuffed. We did hear and see evidence of sexual abuse in a significant part of the people we have treated. We also heard evidence – and that was one of the hardest parts – of abuse against those that [are still there], both physical and sexual.

FoxNews - Hamas Branded Israeli Children

Former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett confirmed the details of the branding on social media platform X, saying, "We now know that Hamas terrorists who held hostage 13-year-old Yagel Yaacov and his brother Or, used a boiling hot motorcycle exhaust to ‘imprint’ a burn on their legs as a way to identify them if they try to escape."

"Let me repeat: They took a boiling piece of metal and pinned it to the legs of a helpless 13-year-old captive child," he added.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I do support Israel on this one, Your friends don't get to "self-determine" to live stream their drop in like they are playing a round of COD rape, pillage and take hostages and get to walk away consequence free. I'll let Israel decide the appropriate punishment your friends earned on their actions.

The Palestine's put Hamas in power so they get to share in Hamas's punishment.

As far as the Sahrawis, I don't know enough about their struggles the wiki is as far as I'm willing to explore that issue and I didn't see anything in my quick glance that made me want to jump to their defense.

Maybe the Palestinians should round up and arrest Hamas and the PLO turn them over to Israel and pledge to help Israel defend themselves against other terrorist organizations that seek their complete and total annihilation? They don't need UN approve to do any of that and it would show they are serious about peaceful coexistence.

edit on 24-4-2024 by some_stupid_name because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2024 by some_stupid_name because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I understand that I said the complete opposite of what you asked. Your nonsensical rhetoric was answered above.

Before learning to use exclamation and question marks you should work on understanding

in non clown world, you learn by asking questions. But you do you clown.

That's what I did. But I'm still waiting for an answer since you ceased to overstand proper English. I thought this was a discussion board but it turns out to be a clown world for endangered punchlines?

We want our money back!

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWoker

If HAMAS did in fact use rape as a terror tactic, then what is your argument here? If we all agree this happened, and likely is still taking place, then I fail to see what you are talking about.

Can you clarify your position? (notice the question, the answer will help understand what direction the discussion should go)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

If HAMAS did in fact use rape as a terror tactic, then what is your argument here?

All I had to offer was context, how is this laser-focus on Hamas supposed to help?

Not to sound like a posting whataboutism, but what when the IDF uses the same tactic? You're aware the UN investigates serious allegations from both sides? Would this imply we've become terrorists as well now, because it certainly looks that way?
edit on 24-4-2024 by TheWoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWoker

If HAMAS did in fact use rape as a terror tactic, then what is your argument here?

All I had to offer was context, how is this laser-focus on Hamas supposed to help?

Not to sound like a posting whataboutism, but what when the IDF uses the same tactic? You're aware the UN investigates serious allegations from both sides? Would this imply we've become terrorists as well now, because it certainly looks that way?

It's a bonehead tactic. The current conversatoin is about the current conflict. The current conflict started when HAMAS broke the cease fire agreement by invading Israel, killing a bunch of folks, and kidnapping and raping a bunch of folks. Now I'm sure you could find something Israel did in the past that might make it easier to think HAMAS was justified in what they did, but thinking as a human, you cannot condone what happened. Unless you are thinking rape and murder isn't a big deal.

If Israel did bad things in the past, then they should have been called out for that, and dealt with at the time. But cheering for HAMAS is cheering for the agressor, much like cheering on the rapist, not a good look.

I don't understand why people can't look at this from a simple right vs. wrong angle. The attack on October 7th was wrong, and there is nothing anyone can use to justify it.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

a reply to: some_stupid_name

Yes, I support Palestine. Palestine has been under illegal occupation since 1967, as the UN legalized the occupation of over 50% of Palestine in 1948. I support any native population that is being subjected to colonization. I am also in favor of the self-determination of the Sahrawis in the Sahara. Do you support the occupations?

I don't know which would be the best, but starting with the right to self-determination of the Palestinians, which is a right of all peoples, would be a great start. After this, I would throw Hamas and the PLO out of the institutions and let external actors work in the offices and in meetings to make the best option. This conflict must be resolved with dialogue, not violence.

As long as the UN is the beach bar for US vetoes, the solution is far away.
'

So you support Russia getting Ukraine back. Just to put it in context.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

the current conflict

Which one? The occupation is nothing recent, why ignore the past in order to solve the problems of the present?

I don't understand why people can't look at this from a simple right vs. wrong angle. The attack on October 7th was wrong, and there is nothing anyone can use to justify it.

Scholars on the subject simply disagree with this analysis, there's a few things to say about that. We're well past right and wrong since the IDF killed peaceful protesters during the "March of Return". Violence was just predictable at that point, hence we'll need a political solution. Not justifications to right another wrong like 5 year olds.

Question would be what's the holdup here? Likud, Hamas or both?

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
UN Finally Recognizes Israeli Women Were Raped and Sexually Attacked By Hamas Terrorists

In a report published by the U.N. Office of the Special Representative of the Secretary General on Sexual Violence in Conflict, the international body finally recognized that Hamas terrorists carried out extreme acts of sexual violence on Oct. 7, including rape and gang-rape in at least three locations. It also noted that in some of the incidents, the victims were subjected to rape and were then killed; in others, Hamas terrorists raped the women after they were killed.

[snip]

The report was carried out by Pramila Patten, the special representative of the secretary-general, who visited Israel with a team of experts last month. In a statement to the press, she noted that the mission "found clear and convincing information that sexual violence, including rape, sexualized torture, cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment has been committed against hostages.

Association of Rape Crisis Centers of Israel Report - Hamas Terrorists Systematically and Intentionally Committed Sexual Violence in Oct 7 Terrorist Attack

The report found that the Hamas attack included violent rape – often involving threats with weapons – and that many of those rapes occurred collectively, with collaboration among the perpetrators and sometimes conducted in front of witnesses, including family members.

The rapists would sometimes engage in what the report called "sadistic practices," which included binding and tying up the victims, mutilating genital organs – including severed breasts – and using weapons as part of the rape.

The report cited a New York Times interview with four Nova festival rescue workers who described finding women’s bodies with spread legs, without underwear and with hands bound behind their backs. These "sadistic practices" aimed to increase the victim’s humiliation, and in many cases the rapists would subsequently kill the victims.

"From the testimonies and information provided, it emerges that the sexual assaults committed in the Oct. 7 attack and thereafter were carried out systematically and deliberately," the report concluded.

Fox News - "I Will Be Haunted Forever"

A selection of still photographs taken as forensic evidence shows unidentifiable human bodies, including babies still in their pajamas, beaten, burned and unimaginably mutilated, including evidence of gender-based crimes, which Fox News Digital has detailed in previous stories.

n one particularly awful moment, a group of elderly people is gunned down and mutilated on the pavement next to their minibus. In another scene, we see a Hamas terrorist screaming "Allahu Akhbar," as he relentlessly hacks the head off a Thai laborer with a hatchet.

Also interspersed throughout the footage, we see snippets of exhilarated terrorists celebrating their heinous acts, including the joyous celebration as they dragged the decapitated bodies of Israeli soldiers and civilians through the streets of Gaza.

edit on 4/24/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWoker

So tell us what EXACTLY did Israel do to deserve the attack on October 7th?

And include why you support HAMAS.
edit on 24-4-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join