It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Glass UFO Orb Filmed By Military Contractor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I can relate to the sourced stories below…..of my experiences …..I experienced the same thing about a decade ago in that same locale. I took no pictures…with my flip phone…...I was to mesmerized and speechless. I was riding as a front seat passenger and saw the same type orb through my side window on my way to a job site as a General Atomics employee, myself.

If this is a hoax….it’s a damn good hoax……because what I saw, the Orb, with my own eyes was practically the same.

The Twitter vid is the best full length footage to see….

Source Twitter: Black Glass UFO Filmed By Military Contractor

The daily mail has the full story….but it’s vid is too much buffering and of course a boatload of adds.

Source the Daily Mail: New video shows mysterious 'black glass ball' floating near California airfield seconds before suddenly disappearing

The vid is longer than this gif clip…

If anyone comes across the vid in YouTube….please post.

👽
edit on 17-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I watched this video and news article and you'd think that with that type of phone camera you'd get a pretty good zoom and picture quality out of it.

As that story mentioned it could be operated by the military, however, I think the title of the article in question is misleading with thriller headline "UFO" in the title.

My opinion is that isn't credicble evidence to suggest anything other than a drone of some sort hovering around, or a helicopter facing the camera operator at the right angle. Too many pixels, and as always, those tend to be less credible. Just click bait IMO, which is why I didn't make a thread on this. Regardless though, great to see a fellow ATSer keeping their eyes in the skies

edit on 17-1-2024 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the interesting post. But how did we move on from metals balls to 'glass balls'?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets
Thanks for the interesting post. But how did we move on from metals balls to 'glass balls'?

Personally, I have no idea what the material was for the orb I was looking at when I had seen it and it was more silverish metal than black glass ….as mentioned in the daily mail article.

I don’t know how the other gentleman determined it was like black glass. A matter of visual interpretation I guess.

👽

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Here you have an YouTube version.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Don't start ranting about the quality of the video (talking to myself again).

For some reason it doesn't even look completely round to me, there seems to be a thin protrusion around the middle part. Maybe if we had a different perspective the shape would change?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Not another black balloon attached to a drone again…

Seriously though, military contractor means jack, as far as we know he could be a porta-potty technician.

Why didn’t he stop, and get out? Most us here would.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

It says the video is private……at least here in the U.S.

Perhaps try another way?

Thx

👽

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Seriously though, military contractor means jack, as far as we know he could be a porta-potty technician.

I know, right? I sure would stopped and had a good look.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

It appears to have been early morning (like when I experienced it)…..perhaps he was running late for work…….who knows…

👽

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

It appears to have been early morning (like when I experienced it)…..perhaps he was running late for work…….who knows…

👽

C'mon, really? Late for work? As if seeing a UFO and filming it PROPERLY was not more important?

The way people film these alleged UFOs, to me, is suspect.
edit on q00000001131America/Chicago1111America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
oooh here one and it even has a rod fly by and a vechile parked close to where the sphere is flying.

you can see the vechiles reflection just about the video, and then the rod / cigar at the 1:16 mark.

edit on 17-1-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
oooh here one and it even has a rod fly by and a vechile parked close to where the sphere is flying.

you can see the vechiles reflection just about the video, and then the rod / cigar at the 1:16 mark.

It’s a mark on the front windshield as he’s panning from the front windshield to the drivers side window…..(which could be down…or not)

👽

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Is there anything to the vid that makes you rule out black balloon ?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

👽

C'mon, really? Late for work? As if seeing a UFO and filming it PROPERLY was not more important?

Apparently…..not to this metal bending ground pounder.

You have high standards Q…….🍻

I presume if it was that important to him……that is to say….he’s a longtime UFO awareness enthusiast…..he might have said on camera “ holy $hit! that’s a UFO…or WTF….that’s a Orb” on camera while recording…..but he didn’t say that …..indicating to me he wasn’t perhaps aware of anything UFOlogy to make the connection…..

He just saw a sphere at the time….just floating.

Listen to the audio Q……does he sound overly excited? as you or I or anyone else that could relate the object to a UFO/UAP would be?

He’s casual about it……like an “oh well” attitude…and continues to work.

Not everyone knows everything about UFOlogy 😉

👽

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: chundered

Is there anything to the vid that makes you rule out black balloon ?

No…….

I just know…..when I saw the vid…..I got the shivers because of the orb I had seen years before his encounter in the same area. For me…as previously mentioned….it was the garden variety silverish orb.

👽

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

👽

Apparently…..not to this metal bending ground pounder.

You have high standards Q…….🍻

I presume if it was that important to him……that is to say….he’s a longtime UFO awareness enthusiast…..he might said on camera “ holy $hit! that’s a UFO…or WTF….that’s a Orb” on camera while recording…..but he didn’t say that …..indicating to me he wasn’t perhaps aware of anything UFOlogy to make the connection…..

He just saw a sphere at the time….just floating.

Listen to the audio Q……does he sound overly excited? as you or I or anyone else that could relate the object to a UFO/UAP would be?

He’s casual about it……like an “oh well” attitude…and continues to work.

Not everyone knows everything about UFOlogy 😉

👽

Damn right I have high standards when searching for the truth and that will never change.

Okay, so Andy Segobia initially thought it was a balloon, so that explains his casual attitude.

Describing the encounter, Segobia stated, "There was no sign of propulsion, there was no noise, it was just sitting there." Initially mistaking it for a balloon, he soon realised the object was untethered and appeared as dark tinted glass, with dimensions comparable to the top of a palm tree, spanning six to 10 feet in diameter. The orb emitted no sound and was completely silent.

Segobia, employed in building maintenance for military contractor General Atomics, known for producing the MQ-9 Reaper drone, filmed the stationary object for approximately 90 seconds. However, when he briefly stepped inside a nearby building to take measurements, the object vanished upon his return less than a minute later.

"I looked everywhere, it was a clear day, I would have seen it float away. It either disappeared or just shot out of there. I was bummed I didn't get that footage," Segobia lamented.

Juan Valdez, Segobia's foreman, corroborated the sighting but offered no additional comments. Segobia, accustomed to observing unmanned drones in the El Mirage airstrip vicinity, asserted that the mysterious orb was unlike anything he had ever seen.

"It came out silver when I shot the video. But it was a black tinted ball. It was giving off some kind of heat or something, some kind of wave where I couldn't see inside the ball," Segobia explained, drawing parallels to the appearance of water on a street during a drive to Las Vegas.

www.unexplained.ie...

He used an iPhone 7 Plus at 7:48 am on August 4, 2020 and in the article above they are claiming the video is surprisingly clear. Whaaat? Is that the standard of video filming we are accepting?

Also he works for a company manufacturing reaper drones, duh, any chance that could have been one of their secret test model drones? Meet Halo the blimp drone.

edit on q00000050131America/Chicago1010America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It’s actually better footage…….then footage of orbs (which may be blinding illuminating) miles high in the sky……

It’s refreshing to see low altitude objects with some definition….imo.

Also he works for a company manufacturing reaper drones, duh, any chance that could have been one of their secret test model drones?

While I worked there…in engineering….I saw no indication….of a product like that being developed. We had several buildings and locations….it could have been a compartmentalized project…..if it’s from GA at all. That area is high desert where there a some other companies in aerospace.

👽

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The video is in the Daily Mail as well.

Link

It could be a balloon.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Thx….I did post the daily mail link in the OP….

🍻
👽

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join