It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chandelier UAP as presented by Jeremy Corbell in UFO Revolution 3 part series

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nosecrets00

Are we then to assume that image and video analysts working for the DoD and Intelligence agencies have never seen lens flare before? nor have they seen what explosions look like through drones? The existence of UAP is no longer in question. What seems more likely? a video of a uap which are admitted to exist which is classified because of what it shows, or an elaborate chain of ignorance/malfeasance/deception through multiple people, multiple sources, etc trying to pass off a lens flare as a legitimate UAP?

It's possible that the actual shape of the object is not that shape, that it is so luminous in the IR that it appears to the sensors to be that shape, but that doesn't mean it's automatically a prosaic explanation. I know it's not your video, and it's a good instruction to how cameras and lenses interact with light, but i think it fails to address other aspects of this image and its release.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: redblackblack

🍻🥂

👽

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: redblackblack

Earlier I wanted to point out that.
What if we are looking at the bottom of the craft? This shape is an engine in action where some forces give this configuration?
If it lands or hangs just above the crop field, we would get a cool crop circle.
))

<< 1  2  3   >>

join