It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chandelier UAP as presented by Jeremy Corbell in UFO Revolution 3 part series

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is the dialogue and image between Corbell and Matt discussing the Chandelier UAP shown at TUBI from the TMZ 3 part series UFO REVOLUTION.

Judge for yourself…..

Corbell: Kind of shocked that a buddy of mine is gonna talk with me, but you know, it's an individual that has direct insight into what I call the Chandelier UAP. It was classified UFO UAP by our intelligence agencies.

Matt: Hello

Corbell: Hey Matt, how's it going?

Matt: Good man, how are you?

Matt: I'm good

Corbell: So you are aware that I have to receive something multiple times, if it appears to be a military based assessment that something is a UFO, right?

Matt: Correct

Corbell: So I've got a still image for something that that I have learned to be called the Chandelier UAP, does that ring a bell to you?

Matt: It does

Corbell: This still image it was filmed, I can tell by the coordinates, It was filmed over the Persian Gulf.

Matt: It's called the chandelier because if you lay down your dining room table and look up at your chandelier, it looks just like that. It's very thin and the object does not Circulate on its own, it is going in very small circles.

Corbell: So what was the most impressive thing to you about this video, which the world has not seen yet?

Matt: The fact that It, it is, it makes no sense it is just the most bizarre structure with no purpose and Speed that has everyone across the intelligence community just asking questions and trying to figure out what this thing is. There is no wings. There's seemingly no place for anyone to sit on. It's just a bizarre shape that has a strange propulsion and Disappeared immediately.

Corbell: So you have obviously had had great access to things that the public hasn't seen yet, and it is your determination that this UFO thing there's something major to it and the public should know?

Matt: Absolutely, absolutely 100%. I can tell you that across the US intelligence community there are people like me and David who have seen things and are asking questions trying to figure out what we're seeing because there are no answers and when the higher-ups see these, they just find an excuse.

Corbell: Yeah, true.

Matt: Its frustrating.

Corbell: Are you convinced that that UAP are are from some Technologically advanced group that we don't directly know of?

Matt: That's a loaded question, there are so many possibilities. Ah, It's not us now, it's not Adversaries, is it us from some other place or dimension or there are so many possibilities there, it might sound crazy, but I think about it a lot and there are a lot of people in the intelligence community that don't make, you know, the large decisions but are interested in this, where they come from, whether it's in the sea, you know someplace else, it’s, that’s a mystery. And one other thing I'd like to say Jeremy is, there are many many videos that can't be released of Surveillance of other countries that we are doing with UAP all the time. Especially around aircraft, in around Ships.

Corbell: Like Russian ships and two bad boys flying by not that I've seen it with my own eyes, but just saying…

Matt: Yes, I've I’ve seen quite a bit of that and that will never be released I'm sure, but.

Corbell: Yeah

Matt: As far as our collection in the skies, I have no problem with that.

Corbell: Wow, man, I imagine what we're capturing with our sensors now, well, thanks man, I appreciate you know, for for all this time just kind of giving me your your insights, you know there’s a lot of people that I talk with I kind of cross reference, um, you know if something is legitimate or real just even knowing that what I received is an actual, you know mystery to our intelligence agencies. That's a good heads up. So I appreciate that.

Matt: It is a mystery.

Corbell: it is a mystery.

Matt: It is a mystery across the IC, yes, it is a mystery.

Corbell: I know dude. There's some good stuff out there. Here’s the deal, I'm just glad that there's people in the IC interested in this and hopefully if something is of that importance people keep coming forward and giving that information to journalists or whatever because I think It's you know, it's key. I don't know if the normal process is gonna move this forward, I think that unfortunately we have to rely on whistleblowers and maybe even leaks to some degree, but whistleblowers in particular I think is gonna move this ball forward. So anyway, man, thanks for your insights as always good to talk with you and yeah, man, you just take care.

Matt: Thank you, and please keep doing your work.

Corbell: All right thanks, brother.

Matt: Bye

Zoomies…

Jeremy’s phone showing where in the Persian Gulf the Chandelier UAP was recorded….

Perhaps it makes sense …. since the UAP is in the area of Annunaki operations 😉

👽
edit on 11-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why is it always blurry and grainy...Whhhyyy?

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Saw the series and am compelled to disagree with Corbell's characterization of the phenomenon in general as a "problem" when the real problem is what he also acknowledged: ecological collapse via the industrial world as we know it.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Looks more like a Christmas star than a chandelier to me.

Interesting through.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I think it's becaue the image was taken in IR? Cool image tho.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX

I actually think it’s more defined….. given the other types of UAPs that we’ve previously seen in the past……at least imo.

👽

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Looks more like a Christmas star than a chandelier to me.

Interesting through.

It does look like an ornament……

We have to keep in mind that we don’t have 360 views of mostly all UAPs, shown anywhere.

Is it the side view, top view, bottom view, front view, back view, perspective angled view? We just don’t know.

👽

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I've got an old Shuriken star somewhere in the loft its also a ringer for.

Yeah down to perspective and pareidolia, i suppose.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX

If you mean Infrared then if the chandelier UFO object appears black so does that mean it's very cold or metallic or glass?

The photograph of the UFO is supposedly a still shot from a video that most likely was supposedly taken by military in the Persian Gulf so the video might be classified. Not sure how this one still shot got around the internet.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Reminds/Looks like Chaos Star. Maybe Bolt Thrower was playing Iran. If I knew how to post pics I would.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just speculation…..imo

We are looking at a front view of the UAP……it appears it’s leaving some sort of trail from behind…..

If it’s a trail at all then it shows possible sign-wave and square-wave (right angles) travel.

That bears a question……if what’s shown is a trail coming from it …….a trail that cannot be seen in our visible light spectrum…..it can only be seen in one of the unseen spectrum i.e. microwave, x-Ray, gamma ray, infrared, uv, etc………so then if that’s the case……their could be quite a few UAP propulsion trails all over the sky’s that we can’t see with the naked eye?

👽

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Reminds me of an Octocopter drone, although the perspective would have to be from above or below.

It even has 8 "arms".

But this image matches clinches it for me link to Octo Drone

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If you mean Infrared then if the chandelier UFO object appears black so does that mean it's very cold or metallic or glass?

I am not sure. Obviously it is not the actual (regular, normal) visual. It could be not even the shape of UAP at all and we are looking at force filelds 'shape' surrounding the vessel.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Just speculation…..imo

We are looking at a front view of the UAP……it appears it’s leaving some sort of trail from behind…..

If it’s a trail at all then it shows possible sign-wave and square-wave (right angles) travel.

That bears a question……if what’s shown is a trail coming from it …….a trail that cannot be seen in our visible light spectrum…..it can only be seen in one of the unseen spectrum i.e. microwave, x-Ray, gamma ray, infrared, uv, etc………so then if that’s the case……their could be quite a few UAP propulsion trails all over the sky’s that we can’t see with the naked eye?

👽

Absolutely, and most UFO enthusiasts will recommend only filming/photographing UFO's in infrared.

However, we don't know where this still shot came from or how the original video was taken.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Yup…

Btw Hopefully…… Matt is not his real name nor his real voice. Otherwise the IC can find out who he is….putting him at risk….imo

👽

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Nice to see you back. Check your PM’s.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Because if it wasn't we would be able to identify it and it would not be news.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It depends, most cameras can change the way they show the thermal images: colour gradient, white=hot or white=cold.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Nice to see you back. Check your PM’s.

Thanx…Replied
👽

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

S&F

1 year ago, a video taken above a volcano...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join