It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now is The Time to Tell Americans What Really Happened on 1.6.2021 at our U.S. Capitol.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

You people have been claiming the truth is coming out for nearly three years. It's always: It's going to come out in court. Oh wait! The venue isn't right. Wait! I mean it's going to come out when the case goes to appeals. Sorry! I meant SCOTUS! Wait! Trump said he's going to reveal the truth in a press conference! He canceled the press conference? Of course he did! Why would he reveal the truth there? See! Rudy said he's going to reveal the truth during his testimony during the lawsuit against him! He refused to take the stand? Well...

Repeat ad infinitum.

These people are grifting you.

And if you are correct, none of this will matter. But the way you consistently fight against the truth coming out, makes it just a tiny bit suspect that you may not fully believe the sh!t you spew.

Like the Sund interview Tucker did. He shares some amazing facts that aren't out in the wild, as they have been suppressed by someone. Likely why he was fired for trying to do his job, but being denied the resources.

If you didn't try so damn hard, you might be believable, but you aren't.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You people have been claiming the truth is coming out for nearly three years. It's always: It's going to come out in court. Oh wait! The venue isn't right. Wait! I mean it's going to come out when the case goes to appeals. Sorry! I meant SCOTUS! Wait! Trump said he's going to reveal the truth in a press conference! He canceled the press conference? Of course he did! Why would he reveal the truth there? See! Rudy said he's going to reveal the truth during his testimony during the lawsuit against him! He refused to take the stand? Well...

Repeat ad infinitum.

Time will tell.
I happen to be à builder.
I read blueprints as well as any human.
When I would break down a house to build, I would start with the engineering of the roof first and trace back and down all the bearing points for post and beam construction to the footings and the post connections in the slab.
So when I layer out the walls on the concrete I had to know what went first based upon what comes last so I did not have to tear apart all my work in repairs and remodel to make it right.

The same with election fraud.
We knew 3 years ago what is being supported now for this coming election.
We did not just now get started.
We are at the final stage of constructing this work in restoring free and fair elections.

And since the left is as predictable as a point guard that can only dribble the ball to the left making them real easy to predict and defend against this is going to be an easy game to win.
Except you guys are going to blow up the building or gym, whichever analogy you choose.
But if we are to save the Republic we have to prepare for that too, sad as it is.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

They sure did. And the NYT video, which many will deride, shows what they did.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Their "hissy fit" doesn't hold a candle to these guys - funny how none of you remember

edit on 12 30 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

"But these rioters believe they've been deputized by their president to stop a crime."

That's it in a nutshell, right there.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Who's your copium supplier? You have to be buying in bulk.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Now is The Time to Tell Americans What Really Happened on 1.6.2021 at our U.S. Capitol.

Most Americans have already seen the youtube tapes.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

originally posted by: dust2023

I have noticed quite frequently that the most TDS posters here are always new, they show up, hate on Trump and spout DNC talking points, then they frequently never come back under the same name once over say 200 posts.

OP is new also, does it work both ways? 26-10-23 compared to 20-10-23

or could it be a lot of us have new accounts since ATS went down?

edit

And your account is new also 22-10-23.....curious....I wonder what the reason is for that

I have been here off and on for about at least 15 years. During the ATS "insurrection", I just didn't go back to my old name. Don't care enough, but if you need validation, please DM me, I can show you.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I have noticed quite frequently that the most TDS posters here are always new, they show up, hate on Trump and spout DNC talking points, then they frequently never come back under the same name once over say 200 posts.

edit

And your account is new also 22-10-23.....curious....I wonder what the reason is for that

I have been here off and on for about at least 15 years. During the ATS "insurrection", I just didn't go back to my old name. Don't care enough, but if you need validation, please DM me, I can show you.

Me too! Here's a thread I started in 2007: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd like to keep both ATS Usernames as a reward for Seniority.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Repeat ad infinitum.

Better yet the truth has been out, youre just ignoring and explaining away video evidence, ray epps and anything Trump actually said. For you the truth will never be out.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

"But these rioters believe they've been deputized by their president to stop a crime."

That's it in a nutshell, right there.

Why hasn't Jodie Foster been arrested yet?

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

Sure track down the suspicious people found over stuffing ballots into mail boxes and throw the book at them to try and get them to talk… But I think they could just exercise their right to remain silent and then be let go after a few days…

Also not sure the scale of fraud they identified was enough to change the election result.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

edit

im not the person making assumptions about other members, that was you on page 1, i have an old account also, perhaps the perosn you chose to suggest was new also had an old account, but maybe that does not fit your bias?

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez
a reply to: ElitePlebeian2

Sure track down the suspicious people found over stuffing ballots into mail boxes and throw the book at them to try and get them to talk… But I think they could just exercise their right to remain silent and then be let go after a few days…

Also not sure the scale of fraud they identified was enough to change the election result.

and if you never check into it, you will never know. Are you starting to grasp any of this yet?

Remember, if you did nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

edit on 12/30/2023 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

edit on 12/30/2023 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike72

Ok… summing up your GA voter stats,
a state with narrow Blue victory in 2020,
from True The Vote.

67k from old addresses
Of that 19k had moved out of state
Of that 17k were mail in
Of that 9k were inactive

I suppose that’s enough dirt to raise doubt about GA’s election certification, which gave a significant strategic win to the Blue team.

Will the Supreme Court concede such reports give Trump the right to exercise the Free Speech of his founded belief the 2020 election was stolen from him?

If they do so, they would also be discrediting the nation’s democracy. Anyway I guess I stand somewhat corrected with decent evidence from True The Vote, worthy of sincere speculation that the election was stolen, or at least that voter fraud may be occurring on a massive scale.

Still excited to see the Supreme Court’s decision. Damned if they do, dammed if they don’t.

Discredit the election system with one decision.
Enrage half of the voters with another decision.

You have sold me on the former…

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Who's your copium supplier? You have to be buying in bulk.

I just pick it up off the ground from the cart full of it pulled by dems pretending everything is OK and Biden is in charge and captain of the ship heading for an iceberg.
I do not need much copium but definitely hopium.
I consider hope, not cope, to be the most powerful word in all of language.
I am full of hopium and do not consider that a bad thing.
Copies must be a dem thing.
We do not cope, we act.
It took a lot for you guys to wake us up but we have been there and building upon it for 3 years now.
You can reap the whirlwind you started from blowing smoke up our assets.
From pee tape to censorship the election fraud is being exposed.
And you have to cope with that.
I wouldn't call it copium. You guys do not seem to be able to cope with this reality at all.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

wow, glad I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Consider me impressed.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.
- Joseph R. Biden

edit on 30-12-2023 by Mike72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join