It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 IEDs Found at US-Mexico Border in Cartel Gunfight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Soon to be coming to a neighborhood near you?

TEN IEDs Found

Many here seem to be supportive to any and all enemy combatants who support terriorism and the desctruction of the United States. IMO they are either naive to the extreme or are on the payroll of China, Russia, North Korea or Iran to mention a few. Or drug cartel friendly

They seem to have a penchant derail Threads by asking about US laws on immigration as if its supposed to mean something to give those people coming over the border illegally a legal pass to do you. Also apparently with the blessing of the Pope.

Well Joe Biden aint no Pope and I also wonder about thee Holy See.

This thread isnt just about USA its about all of NATO and whats left of the "free" world as those who wish to conquer offer nothing as it will be owned by the drug cartels.

So gentle reader in your pajamas, just how to you all want it to end?
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
That's in Arizona too. Just yesterday, I saw that AZ Governor Katie Hobbs had dispatched the National Guard to the border.

Arizona Gov. Hobbs sending National Guard to southern border to help with migrant influx

Hobbs' executive order to send National Guard troops to the southern border comes nearly a week after she visited the port, which has been closed due to a surge of migrants.

"One week after her letter to President Biden asking him to reassign the Arizona National Guard to re-open the Lukeville Port of Entry, Governor Katie Hobbs signed an Executive Order to carry out the next step in Operation SECURE, mobilizing the National Guard to southern Arizona," read a news release from the governor's office. "There, they will assist the Department of Public Safety and local law enforcement agencies with enforcement activities, including fentanyl interdiction, analytical support, and human trafficking enforcement efforts."

"Specifically, we will be assisting the Department of Public Safety," said Captain Erin Hannigan.

Hannigan emphasizes that this is a support role. At no point, she says, will they be law enforcement. "There’s a lot that goes on with law enforcement.

There’s a lot of tasks that they need to complete in an administrative role, and stepping into do that for them so that they can be on the streets, that they can be doing that active role is really what we are trying to do."

edit on 22-12-2023 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Many here seem to be supportive to any and all enemy combatants who support terriorism and the desctruction of the United States. IMO they are either naive to the extreme or are on the payroll of China, Russia, North Korea or Iran to mention a few. Or drug cartel friendly

I'm confused...

Does understand how we got to where we are currently in Ukraine and Israel constitute supporting terrorism or a foreign government?

Does me understanding how American foreign policy really works make ME a terrorist?

How does supporting sending billions in weapons to Ukraine, Israel, Saudi Arabia, make us as Americans safer with a higher quality of life?

Or does it just make us less safe by instigating conflict around the globe?

Do you even understand why Saudi Arabia is our only ally in the middle east outside Israel?

Do you know who created NATO and why?

I'm convinced this site has been compromised.

As soon as you start holding any truth to real power around here you are immediately labeled a Putin, Hamas supporting anti-American anti-semite. Well I got news for you ATS, real patriotism isn't supporting the destruction of innocent human life in some country you've never been to.

True patriotism is standing up against YOUR system when it committees injustices. Calling out the injustices of others while supporting a system that does the same thing is pointless. Not sure how people can't grasp this logic.

You all wanna help secure this country?

STOP supporting foreign policies that displace millions of people around the globe!!!
edit on 22-12-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not terroists.
I bet its the slave & drug traders.
its to scear them from stoping them.
and slow them down.
they have a safe path with IEDs on each side.

they need MORE drones & people.
They could pay computer nerds to run them by PC and or phone.
You supply the drone and fly at 500+ feet.
sorry for the 500 feet yanks (Not)
bannanas
edit on 22-12-2023 by Scratchpost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

Not terroists. I bet its the slave & drug traders.

AKA narco-terrorist.

Especially now, since they are using explosives.
edit on 22-12-2023 by IndieA because: added thoughts

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

"Specifically, we will be assisting the Department of Public Safety," said Captain Erin Hannigan.

Hannigan emphasizes that this is a support role. At no point, she says, will they be law enforcement. "There’s a lot that goes on with law enforcement.

There’s a lot of tasks that they need to complete in an administrative role, and stepping into do that for them so that they can be on the streets, that they can be doing that active role is really what we are trying to do."

This reads as she's ordered the NG to help border patrol expadite their entrance and placement across the country. Most of the fentanyl isn't coming from the migrants-it's the well-established routes the cartels have used for ages.
Hopefully it will help stop the sex trafficing of children, though. Far too many adult migrants are claiming these kids are relation, when they're actually kidnapped or sold into their hands.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

How bad must it actually be for that doormat to take such a right wing action.

scary times we live in.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/23/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Based on your tthreads an your 180 turnarund on this thread your either mental or here for sadistic fun. So do tell gentle reader. Now I get why they are closing it down

"

A true wordsmith.

He seems to have captured the sentiment of how many of us living simpler lives currently feel.

Is it to much to ask to be left alone?
"

new topics

top topics

join