It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready or Not 1.0 Full release - SWAT Fantasy Done Right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As a seasoned veteran of early access Ready or Not I'm well used to having my arse handed to me and Version 1.0 still does that , Ready or Not is a First Person shooter where you to deal with the bad guys and rescue the hostages ... well that's the plan anyway , if anyone remembers SWAT 4 it's basically that in all its brutal glory but with todays technology.

1.0 brings a load of changes most notably a Career mode and your team automatically bag and tag suspects and civilians without you having to tell them to , they also seem more intelligent when securing a room and there are more missions.

I've been playing Ready or Not for a couple of years in early access and in the couple of hours I've had with version 1.0 it seems like VOID Interactive have hit the nail on the head.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

There is an incoming VR mod injector that allows most Unreal engine games, which Ready or Not is, to play in VR with full motion control. No more waiting for a developer to do it.

Now imagine being in this game.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

PTSD Simulator.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm reminded of the days playing virta cop. On pc. Does that sound right? I will look into this as I am getting back into gaming. What is the state of vr for pc without having a Facebook account? How's the eye fatigue?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hmmm, pretty cool.

Think I'll DL a demo of this and try it out on my new RTX 4070 Ti

Thanks for these game updates.

join