It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI director says terror threats elevated to all-time high since Oct. 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The FBI said that 'all terror threats' are at an all time high. The article doesn't say what the FBI considers to be a 'terror threat'. In the old days, I would say it means Islamic terrorism. But with the FBI of today, it could mean that there are more Catholic ladies praying their rosaries in front of abortion clinics, or all those imagined 'white supremist' terrorists that supposedly have flooded the country.

Common sense says the Islamic terror threat is high. After all, Hamas leadership said that once they are done with Israel and the Jews, then they are coming after 'treacherous Christians'. ATS Thread Here

FBI director says terror threats elevated to all-time high since Oct. 7

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified Tuesday that the terror threat facing the United States has reached unprecedented levels since the Oct. 7 attack on Israel.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., asked Wray to describe the current "threat matrix" facing the United States at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing.

"What I would say that is unique about the environment that we're in right now in my career is that while there may have been times over the years where individual threats could have been higher here or there than where they may be right now, I've never seen a time where all the threats or so many of the threats are all elevated, all at exactly the same time," the FBI director replied.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
And then after it happens, the FBI will say we couldn't prevent it from happening, but we warned you!

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Now commentators are wondering why President Biden is not addressing the nation and taking action to close the borders, if the threat level is through the roof.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well, there are a heck of a lot of White, Patriotic Males in the US.

So, yeah, a huge number of threats.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Some of us saw this coming a mile away.

Remember?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Nice try, but we already went through the terror alert color wheel 20 years ago.

Government advice is like stock market advice.
When they're all telling you to buy into something, just don't.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
Nice try, but we already went through the terror alert color wheel 20 years ago.

Yeah .. that thing kinda died off. Thankfully. It was ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

join