It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blocked throat chakra

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Good morning, people. Welcome to my world. This one has its own rules.

First of all, you are not allowed to wear nice clothes. Because no. Hair must be straight, jewelry modest, and clothes not too interesting. Not because it reflects your personality, you may have plenty of other clothes in your closet like I do. But you must not put them on.

Another thing is self-expression. Or rather, the lack of it. Did someone tell you something? Sit quietly! Not because it's the best solution. More because you can't do otherwise. You would definitely say something stupid! You can't expose yourself like this. Oops, the milk spilled. What did you just say to him? You already forgot! Apologize to him and go away.

Sit up straight! You forgot your watch again! What were you planning to do now? This! Oh no, that's it! Damn, how are you going to undo this now? You better not speak again.

You failed again! Well, that's how it is. Who could help you with this? Probably no one, it seems. So you have to deal with it yourself. So leave it alone. You can't do otherwise.

Finally it's over. School was finally over. You have a moment for yourself. If it weren't for this unfortunate back pain, you could probably relax better. It shows, you know? This is your biggest complex. Why doesn't anyone tell you about this? They see, but they do not speak. As always.

Just like a page of your notebook. Finally draw something! Not so! Can't you do otherwise? # it. Look for some inspiration. You finally have an idea! Draw it there. But not like that... Ask someone, because they probably need to help you with this. Why doesn't he say what you mean? You told him ALMOST thoroughly. You can't do otherwise!

# it! You're almost halfway through the project and you have a lump in your throat.

That's right, in the throat. It turns out that my throat chakra is blocked. This is particularly troublesome for me because I am a beginner artist and I am working on my spiritual development, and this limitation has not applied to me since yesterday and significantly reduces the quality of my life. Does anyone have any tips on how to effectively release the energy of your throat chakra step by step? I would be very grateful.

Good luck, little bears.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Agleaya

Does anyone have any tips on how to effectively release the energy of your throat chakra step by step? I would be very grateful.

It's quite simple. The moment you stop believing your throat chakra is blocked and start believing it is free of obstruction, it will be so.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Actually a bit. I'm a singer, yet have a swallowing disorder: Esophageal Dysphagia..REALLY BAD...but my chakras hv adapted permanently.

For you to....you could have as in the throat, like I do. My esophagus looks like the Nile Delta-wide....then skinny, wiggly, narrow all the way down.

Point: you can not align or realign your chakras when damaged physically: you CAN learn to balance your caloric intake, maintaining throat as is...

Learning to swallow straight, not bending head down...swallowing soft and softer foods. This will put that chakra in line: yet remember: do all you want, but if damage is physical so too is are your chakras.

No fixing that...but you can go forward. Look at an accident victim..smashed, twisted, busted...chakras, damaged. Never to smooth out the damage...bur when damaged...it's possible to RELEARN how to adapt.

Example: A friend, no arms, no legs, strapped lifetime to a chair...has few chakras correctly placed. He has just a torso and head. Contemplate that a moment.
Ideally...our inwards should always look outward..and your outwards balance all...just consider a human being that doesn't have a couple chakras?!?

Holy crap....mind blowing...can one even line them up...when someone's missing a couple?

?

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

You don't get the point. It wasn't my belief, it's a discovery.
edit on 11:11:2023 by Agleaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agleaya
a reply to: Klassified

You don't get the point. It wasn't my belief, it's a discovery.

I got the point, but you obviously didn't. Carry on then.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The rules of your world preclude me from speaking.

Maybe that's the problem if vocalizing is the solution.
In my world I talk; to myself and sometimes to no one in particular.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I have been attending FurPerson Govinda Swami's classes. We have been practicing Brazilian Jujitsu and WWF full-suplex pile-drivers for throat chakra related issues. It's partner yoga, but if you can find someone ,it might work for you. I suppose you could come and train with us. I dunno...

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Strangely. I had this happen a few years back.

It stemmed from being cut off by someone I cherished and cared for dearly. To my own detriment.

It stemmed from not being able to speak to them anymore by their choosing. It hurt. The stifling.

On a whim I went to a dude in Sedona while passing through to see family in Tuscon who practiced sound therapy.

He confirmed it without my saying anything. It helped.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Throat Chakra blocked isn't your only issue.
I will bet several others of yours are so overworked from picking up the slack they've just about fallen off like a old scab. By working on yourself as a "whole", making sure all Chakra's are functional, your throat chakra should straighten itself out.

You "say" you're working on your spiritual enlightenment but clearly illustrate otherwise. Three quarters of your post clearly state you are accepting crap from EVERYONE. You aren't shutting that crap down out of respect for yourself? Or stopping it cause people spewing it are "energetically polluting" the environment?

Working with a Tibetan Singing Bowl on yourself should do the trick.
They are reasonably inexpensive an also work positively on your environment.

Being "enlightened" doesn't mean "be a doormat".
Old Testament God smote the EFF out of everyone. Just didn't stand for it. Unless you're thinking God isn't enlightened?

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
check this book out .

Becoming Supernatural

I clear my " Chakras" while I'm on the Treadmill at the gym .
edit on 26-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Too complicated. Too much to think about. Too much human made logic around something that just works with awareness and intuition.

Listen to your intuition, not guides or texts that tell you what to do, is my MO.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Try a yoga technique called Lion’s breath. If you want attain deeper awareness of self Yoga nidra can be very powerful when done right. Sinking within yourself until you enter a void in which there is no awareness of self (breath etc).

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sing in the shower

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t
...... and if that isn't quite doing it.....
get out into nature, some woods and just let rip.... scream, growl etc. Connect with your primeaval self and have at it. Help clear all the other physical chakras too.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, after reading about how easy you all have it, I certainly feel as though I'm being taken advantage of. What with being made to slave away in a smelly jujitsu mine, and being forced to dress like Randy Savage. Curse these unscrupulous oriental swamis!

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
check this book out .

Becoming Supernatural

I clear my " Chakras" while I'm on the Treadmill at the gym .

Dr Joe Dispenza is a good choice 👍😁

A friend of mine, who I coach, is a life coach, and Dr Dispenza is one of her favourites

There are some good answers in this thread

I would also add earthing yourself, such as placing your bare feet on grass, before and after running or walking ... Or while you are in nature, as someone else suggested

As well as vocalising (singing or talking) while you are doing it. Which is why many women find going for a walk with others and talking so therapeutic

The important part that most people miss, is physically earthing their body afterwards, to vent

Crowfoots suggestion, singing in the shower is another form of earthing, using resonant immersion

My throat Chakra has been blocked for nearly 10 years now. When I sleep, or meditate, sometimes I feel some type of invisible wriggling vine, or tentacle-like creature growing out of my throat, coming out my mouth wrapping around my face (as well as the "other end" of my body)

Not a nice feeling

So no method of clearing works for me

I mediate and Earth for days straight, nearly non-stop, up to 12 hours at a time, and I can't even budge it

Any nuclear options you know of? I am looking into acupuncture as my next option
edit on 27 11 23 by Compendium because: Edit

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm surprised no one makes; Pillows just for that...

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

That gives off such a confusing and addictive 'arua' to other people; If immaterial and material attachment wasn't enough? Attached to not knowing is even worse.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Does anyone have any tips on how to effectively release the energy of your throat chakra step by step? I would be very grateful.

I use to be a singer but with old age, wear and tear, and acid reflex I sometimes sound and sing like a frog.

A good remedy is to just breath deeply then hum gently in different keys.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I always feel puzzled at how to engage with the concept of chakras. On the one hand, it is enticing to blame problems on the blockage of the chakras. But as they are said to be spinning wheels of energy, presumably invisible to us muggles not blessed with the spiritual gift of aura-reading, how exactly can one be sure a blockage has been resolved or not?

As a voice student, I have thought at times that I was an unusually slow learner. Particularly when it comes to vowel confirmation and diction, it sometimes seems that it takes me years to accomplish what others can in months. It is maddening, but I am extremely driven to develop my expressive abilities to the highest degree possible, so I get better and better at dealing with the frustration of my perceived vocal ineptitude.

I’m not sure how this compares to what you’re experiencing, OP, but my opinion is that you should simply continue practicing whatever it is in which you feel you lack talent or natural aptitude. If it’s important enough to you, you will put in the time, and talent is really nothing more than time invested in pursuit of betterment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join