It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism vs Bolshevism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Both sides are wrong , but Hamas did start this no matter if you want to think Israel knew it was coming or not . Hamas always new Israel would over react to any attack so why attack in the first place if only to run to the MSM crying for help.

Perhaps for that very reason. To get people to pay attention because they were getting treated like #, killed even and they had tried, or thought they had, all other avenues. As an elected authority HAMAS I presume has some responsibility to at least try and honour whatever promises they made to get elected, getting the world to take notice is perhaps one of them.

It's an atrocious situation but the world is full of atrocious situations and I strongly suspect that this one, like the war in Ukraine, is only of any MSM interest because it involves white people, on one side at least in this instance. Brown and black women and children getting raped and murdered seldom ever makes headline news and yet it happens multiple times daily in some places.

Hamas had to honor promises ? Oh they had to do something out of desperation ??? .

Strong delusion mate you are extremely deluded .

And FYI Jewish people may appear white but they are most certainly not white . Perhaps read a book or two or 100 .

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

but Hamas did start this

That's like believing Russia invaded Ukraine for no reason at all.

So you suggest Hamas had cause for the Oct 7th attacks ?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   

As an oppressed people who since 1948 have been slaughtered en masse since the Jews arrived?

Absolutely.

Targeting innocent civilians in the process?

No. That makes them no better than Israel and the US.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Confessions of Jewish Zionists

Israel has never supported a two state solution, just used it as a covenant excuses to consolidate its ground and prepare for the next invasion. This conflict is not going to stop once Gaza and the West Bank has been incorporated into Israel. Already, have Zionists like

M cConnell calls China, Russia, Iran new 'axis of evil' that US must deal with: 'This is an emergency'

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

As an oppressed people who since 1948 have been slaughtered en masse since the Jews arrived?

Absolutely.

Targeting innocent civilians in the process?

No. That makes them no better than Israel and the US.

Just when I thought you and I had reached some common ground .

It's been interesting talking with you .

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Israel has never supported a two state solution, ...

Incorrect.

Britannica - History of the Two State Solution
Both sides have accepted it at different times.
Both sides have rejected it at different times.
Hamas, the leadership of the 'Palestinians' since 2006, firmly rejects it.
There is no negotiating for them. Israel must cease to exist.
So that means war.
They'll beat the snot out of each other until only one, or neither, is left standing.
That's just the way it's going to be.

PBS - Hamas Still Rejects Israels Right to Exist

In 1988, Hamas published its charter, calling for the destruction of Israel and the establishment of an Islamic society in historic Palestine. In what observers called an attempt to moderate its image, Hamas presented a new document [PDF] in 2017 that accepted an interim Palestinian state along the “Green Line” border established before the Six-Day War but that still refused to recognize Israel.

edit on 12/3/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Hamas had to honor promises ? Oh they had to do something out of desperation ??? .

Strong delusion mate you are extremely deluded .

Well I'll let you into a little secret, I'm not a member of HAMAS so I can't possibly speak on their behalf or of their motives behind the attack, I was merely positing another perspective. However I was basing that perspective upon a number of posts that I have read which have stated the belief that all Palestinians are fair game because they elected HAMAS.

What I am always told about Trump is that those that voted for him love him because he delivered on some of his promises to some of those people. The fact that Trump is a rapist doesn't matter to those that have or will vote for him. Does that mean all Americans support rapists or just those that voted for him? I don't believe it does, I just realise that many in the US have a very narrow education, and they know not what they do.

Now, without looking it up I don't know who is allowed to vote in Palestine and I don't know how many proportionate to the overall population actually did or did not vote for HAMAS. Enough, clearly. Either way, the children at least I think it is safe to assume didn't vote but they have to suffer the sins of their father's vote it would seem to some posters here.

And FYI Jewish people may appear white but they are most certainly not white . Perhaps read a book or two or 100 .

Do they take a tan a little too quickly to qualify for you? Lol.

I mean I know that not all pople of the Jewish faith are "white". The faith really did spread to all corners, inter married with local populations - Chinese, Indian, African etc. Obviously due endogamatic practices they have preserved a genetic distinctness from the populations they co-existed with in Europe, but of course, marrying in did occur. Low melanin levels are an advantage the further north you go and nature will have it's selections.

The some 136,000 who emigrated from the post-war Displaced Persons Camps to Israel, as well as the 80,000 who went on to emigrate to the US had for many, many centuries resided in Europe - culturally if not ethnically, they're white.
edit on 4-12-2023 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I don't know who is allowed to vote in Palestine and I don't know how many proportionate to the overall population actually did or did not vote for HAMAS.

I can tell you what percentage of the adult population supports Hamas and are therefore complicit in the actions of Hamas.

Shocking New Polling Out of Gaza and the West Bank Blows Up the Mainstream Narrative

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Cheers

Do you know what the minimum voting age is?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   

18. Reuters

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

18. Reuters

Which is/was about 50 % of the population, right?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Which is/was about 50 % of the population, right?

In World War II, German children died in bombings by the Allies. It wasn't the fault of the Allies that the children died. It was the fault of the parents who put the Nazis in charge of Germany and supported the Nazis war on Europe. The German adults put the children in danger by their own actions.

Same with Gaza.

Children in Gaza are dying because the adults of Gaza put Hamas in charge and the adults in Gaza support Hamas and it's unending war against Israel. The 'Palestinian' adults put the children in danger by their own actions.

Put the blame where it belongs - on Hamas and the 'Palestinians'. Israel has an obligation to protect itself. It isn't just going to sit there and take attack after attack and let it's own children be killed.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So by your rule of law, you go into someone else's country # things up, rape and murder noncombatants, women and children, then your children are fair game?

I hate to break it to you but aint just 98.2% of Palestinians that have a negative view of the US.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

So by your rule of law, you go into someone else's country # things up, rape and murder noncombatants, women and children, then your children are fair game?

It's the fault of the 'Palestinians' that their children are dying in airstrikes. THEY put a terrorist group in charge of Gaza. THEY support the terrorist group calling for the destruction of Israel. THEY supported the terrorist attacks against Israel - the mass murder and rape of Jews. The 'Palestinians' knew Israel would respond to protect themselves therefore it's the 'Palestinians' who are putting their own children to death.

Put the blame where it belongs. On the 'Palestinians'.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

And your suggesting that Israel didn't know, in their actions, what the consequences might be? That perhaps you can only a push a people so far before it hits out at the source of it's oppression?

"Terrorist" is your label, not theirs.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

That perhaps you can only a push a people so far before it hits out at the source of it's oppression?

Mass murder and mass rape, frying babies in ovens, cutting open pregnant women and killing unborn children, burning whole families alive in their homes ... that's not 'freedom fighting'.

Gaza wasn't 'oppressed'. Their situation is one of their own making. They tried to overthrow the government of Egypt and failed, so Egypt doesn't want them in their country. They tried to overthrow the government and royal family of Jordan and failed, so Jordan doesn't want them in their country. Now they are trying to overthrow and destroy Israel. They don't play well with others. The people of Gaza have had plenty of opportunities to have a peaceful two state solution and to enter the modern era and get along ... they reject it each and every time. Their situation is their own making. No one else's.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

People are going to support hamas because they are attacking Jews.

QED

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Mass murder and mass rape, frying babies in ovens, cutting open pregnant women and killing unborn children, burning whole families alive in their homes ... that's not 'freedom fighting'.

No it's not.

Nor was My Lai. Operation Speedy Express. Son Thang. The airstrikes on al-Sinah, Kunduz, Makin. Amiriyan.

I could go on, and on...the point of those protesting is that they believe or at least hope, that there is another way because your way of doing things clearly isn't working.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People are going to support hamas because they are attacking Jews.

QED

Above all one must at all times live as a complete human being […] read only the good ones, not such kitsch as the “Spinoza novel” which you sent me. What do you want with this theme of the “special suffering of the Jews”? I am just as much concerned with the poor victims on the rubber plantations of Putumayo, the Blacks in Africa with whose corpses the Europeans play catch […] they resound with me so strongly that I have no special place in my heart for the ghetto. I feel at home in the entire world, wherever there are clouds and birds and human tears.”

Rosa Luxemberg, murdered by uniform wearing terrorists 15th January 1919

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Nice quote.

Does it justify your support for palestinians against Israel?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join