It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was orchestrated by British Royals and MI5

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: clearbluewater

This belongs in the lol bin

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

This belongs in the lol bin

It is a part of the puzzle with the five eyes. With such an attack, the Zionist (greater Israel) and neo conservatives (sell weapons) is a big American influence. Either with us or against us?

At that time in their shoes, tough call.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

When you mentioned the Five Eyes, well 911 was conducted just arfter the EU recommended sanctions on the US and five eyes nations for something like unlawful surveylance, this was August 2001.

Building 7 had a pretty big data centre housed in it.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Sorry mate.

I mean maybe. But I would imagine the Bush line had a hand or two in things prior to why we went to Afghanistan and Iraq and not SA. For decades. So many lives list. Decades at war.

Graveyard of Empires. Alas. I digress.

We are into in bigger and better MIC things bro, better more 21st gentler machine gun hand. Albeit hellfires and UAVs.

Longer wars…

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The sources for this information are out there you just need to be idiosyncratic enough to piece this together (I'm surprised more Americans haven't read these sources). It's not my fault if you are not idiosyncratic. Perhaps you haven't spent enough time alone (solitude is the only read way to discover what this world really is) and have always had women and children near to comfort you?

William Rees-Mogg was one of the architects of the Oklahoma City bombing. The Clinton administration was a specific target of this British oligarchy/syndicate.
edit on 24-11-2023 by clearbluewater because: Lumières

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

What happened to mods just binning OP’s like this one? No links, no substantive content, just clutter that goes against the T&C’s.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   

The sources for this information are out there

Then link to them if that’s the case, otherwise it’s just your opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

Building 7 had a pretty big data centre housed in it.

Yep, it had. Lot of serious insider trading court cases closed that day. Enron was one on the list, but got worst than that. The 5 eyes surveillance bypassed a lot of local laws. America could not legally spy on its own citizens, pass the buck to one like MI5 and they could use foreign surveillance laws to spy on America.

When Epstein fell, it was more a military operation than a secret service one. Q kicked a goal here. When people like Jimmy Savile get a Knighthood, something has gone sour. In getting to terms with how this operates, some do play by the rues of war. Blackmail works by helping build trust when million of dollars don't. Some like raping kids, others knew they had to get those photos' if they want the big bucks.

edit on 24-11-2023 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Anyone who has done any research into 9/11 knows it was Israel and Saudi Arabia. They both stood the most to gain from America being militarily involved in the middle-east for the next 30 years. Certainly not the people of Afghanistan who it was pinned on. 9/11 just ensured that would happen and Americans would support it.

I feel like ATS is displaying amnesia when it comes to 9/11. We've already discussed all this here. The UK may have had some involvement but no where near as much as Israel and Saudi Arabia.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Of course it was The Brits.
Everything that's wrong or bad in the world is the fault of those bastard Brits.

You've got some top level self-hatred haven't you.

I think most of us are aware the official story is a complete crock but I believe that all good lies are interwoven with truths.
The hard part is discerning which is which.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's all very obvious.

If you take the name "British Empire" and rearrange letters, add a few then remove some, it spells, "We Rule The World."

#Truthbomb

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
damnit brits! How come every time we try to be independent you retake our countries through the leadership!! GAAAAHHH!! Your as bad as Mongolians!

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So no one on ATS has heard of Lyndon LaRouche? Bizarre.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

These guys blew up the WTC how? From an art project?

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: letni
BB 18 on their boxes in the pics

Then years later, they return to exhibit phallic 'impressions' in NEW YORK GOLEM

take a hint?

(see pics at thegoldenpathblog.wordpress.com... as the img here doesn't work)

Do conspiracists ever get tiered of ignoring questions to answer, and posting blatant falsehoods.

Again...

With bomb sniffing dogs stationed at the WTC. With no explanation how any Controlled Demolitions systems would survive the jet impacts and wide spread fires to initiate the collapse of the towers at the point of the jet impacts as shown by the video record.

Are you taking about these boxes?

With no indication the boxes are storing anything explosive or flammable? Or any precaution to protect against accidental ignition?

With BB 18 being related to fuse holders...
Like you might find for a large telecommunications upgrade?

Or the boxes were second hand, holding who knows what.

edit on 30-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: clearbluewater
The sources for this information are out there you just need to be idiosyncratic enough to piece this together (I'm surprised more Americans haven't read these sources). It's not my fault if you are not idiosyncratic. Perhaps you haven't spent enough time alone (solitude is the only read way to discover what this world really is) and have always had women and children near to comfort you?

William Rees-Mogg was one of the architects of the Oklahoma City bombing. The Clinton administration was a specific target of this British oligarchy/syndicate.

not sure you use of the word idiosyncratic means what you think it does, how does having unusual/unique habits help anyone piece it together?

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

What’s with the hysteria over E-Team and art students asking offices to turn on or turn off lights??

Sorry. It was blinds…

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Why have you left out the glairing evidence. The MOSAD agents that where arrested that day filming the event. Evidently MOSAD where involved too..,

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

William Rees-Mogg was one of the architects of the Oklahoma City bombing.

My default setting for politicians is one of distrust and even contempt.
I have a particular dislike and contempt for William Rees-Mogg.....but have you any actual evidence to support this accusation?

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

What if it was a joint synarchic operation between British Royals/MI5 and Israel?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: i664k

What if it was a joint synarchic operation between British Royals/MI5 and Israel?

Israelis are not terrorists.
edit on 18-12-2023 by clearbluewater because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join