It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was orchestrated by British Royals and MI5

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The British Empire never stopped existing in reality and besides initiating two World Wars it has also sought to undermine the American Republic ever since its unilateral declaration of independence in 1776 and the second war of independence in 1812. The London crime syndicate has orchestrated two terrorist attacks on American soil in Oklahoma in 1995 and New York in 2001. This same British cartel used neo Marxism to destroy the Republic of Rhodesia the only other former colony to declare UDI. Demoralising the American working class population by narco warfare is a tactic which was also used by the British during the Opium Wars. If there is any criminal syndicate financing global terrorism it is British in origin.
edit on 23-11-2023 by clearbluewater because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That's a heck of a series of statements. Can you provide some details of the investigation you undertook to arrive at the conclusions you stated please?
a reply to: clearbluewater

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Sorry mate, this one seems rather too much of a reach. You are going to need some pretty weighty evidence to back this one up.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

or it was simply a terrorist attack. up to date there is no reliable report/evidence that shows that it was anything other than a terrorist act.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Marxist-Corporatists System

And the best gift The East India Company ever got was .....

The United States. šŸ˜€

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

or it was simply a terrorist attack. up to date there is no reliable report/evidence that shows that it was anything other than a terrorist act.

I honestly didnā€™t think there could possibly be more uneducated statements than the OP.

You accomplished just that.

At least the OP sees the BS.

Iā€™m not sure how you could make a statement like this being on this website. It would probably take you a year, to go over all the proof, just on this website aloneā€¦.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
its was a big ritual

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Why would you think proclamations, especially those with obvious bias, would help you win this particular propaganda point?

vance2 aka the original vance who is unsure why he rejoined after 20 years because of whoever's folly lol

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

[thinking about who has had the big money control for the longest period of times]

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I honestly didnā€™t think there could possibly be more uneducated statements than the OP.

Iā€™m not sure how you could make a statement like this being on this website. It would probably take you a year, to go over all the proof, just on this website aloneā€¦.

I've been here for over 10 years I've seen all the relevant docus. I've read about 3 books about 9/11 and various reports and scientific papers on the physics background. Haven't found any evidence of an inside job or whatever. Maybe its you who enlightens me...

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I felt that too believe me WolfEagleKing

When everyone knows, etherically, they know. It's the front and back you see.

Two twin towers eh. Etherically they may be female and male? The building 7 one, well that was felt by MANY around the twins. As it went I felt it etherically.

We write our past really. Future proves past I think is the saying.

New Awakening.
No ZZZ
With ā¤ļø

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

Haven't found any evidence of an inside job or whatever.

That's ok, neither did MI5, the City of London or the British Royal family. NIST did find some evidence, but those at NIST looking at any other theory than the official narrative lost their job.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It's save to say the official story doesn't add up, and there is strong circumstantial evidence of a cover-up.

It's save to say that the five eyes are one entity, and it's members are affiliated to their country in name only. Their Intel grid is probably global and rather tight if not impenetrable. It's impossible something like that would fly under their radar.

It's not save to say they orchestrated it...

My 2.5 cents on your take

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I've been here for over 10 years I've seen all the relevant docus. I've read about 3 books about 9/11 and various reports and scientific papers on the physics background. Haven't found any evidence of an inside job or whatever. Maybe its you who enlightens me...

If thatā€™s the case, I feel sorry for you.

Apparently, critical thinking isnā€™t a gene we all possess.

Unfortunately, I canā€™t help you then. šŸ»

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Well, you know the monarch formerly known as prince is likely the Anti-Christ so it stands to reason they would be instigators in a lot of these destabilizing actions. My pilot was actually South Rhodesian, he was with South Rhodesian Airforce, helluva guy. Told me all about Ian Smith being the traitor that handed over Rhodesia and destroying the nation. It was likely a british plan in retaliation, they did it to South Africa as well. They used the IMF and possibly Nicky Oppenheimer (deBeers, Anglo American) to destabilize and force the SA government into capitulation. Which of course put in place an easily bribe-able and manipulate-able totally corrupt ANC.

I remember those days well, the weapon embargoes, the extortion, the arms deals, the tech trades, the killings....

Anyway, for your viewing pleasure...

I followed Tim Cohen's work since the 90's, he's pretty spot on ;-)

Cheers - Dave

edit on b2023b17_000000Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:03:17 -0600000000112023-11-23T19:03:17-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

i'll give you the fact that the UK doesn't have the cleanest hands along with a sh@@ pot load of others.
but 911 was not paid for by any government, there were those in governments that were aware of what was going to happen, but were not the string pullers.

you can take your pick of names you want to call them, i have decided since slo jo became president to just start to calling them the club, seeing how the french dude welcomed the U.S. back into it.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhat

I am currently looking into the influence of the British Empire and came across this video

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

With you on this one. Maybe that's why the Russians say that England will go first if WW3 escalate
edit on 23-11-2023 by 4ICycle because: Spelling

edit on 23-11-2023 by 4ICycle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Could anyone enlighten me on an old accusation that Britain, or perhaps their Royal family receives royalties in all resources mined under the ground in the USA? This was even mentioned by Lisa in an episode of the Simpsons once, but I don't recall what episode. I don't know the working theory though so I was hoping here could fill me in on that alley d conspiracy theory??

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: clearbluewater
The British Empire never stopped existing in reality and besides initiating two World Wars it has also sought to undermine the American Republic ever since its unilateral declaration of independence in 1776 and the second war of independence in 1812. The London crime syndicate has orchestrated two terrorist attacks on American soil in Oklahoma in 1995 and New York in 2001. This same British cartel used neo Marxism to destroy the Republic of Rhodesia the only other former colony to declare UDI. Demoralising the American working class population by narco warfare is a tactic which was also used by the British during the Opium Wars. If there is any criminal syndicate financing global terrorism it is British in origin.

I had to click the title...

As expected , pure drivel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join