It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to channel my OverSoul

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Agleaya

Nope nobody does.

Anyone telling you otherwise is out to scam you.

Have nice day.

Yeah, I agree although could they have a sixth sense and think that the has a group of other souls because she can't develop her soul enough to overcome them?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Agleaya, just grow a backbone, become a raging bitch, I don't know what it will take...anyway get strong and tell them all to move along, you have your own life to live. You are a singularity.
edit on q000000051130America/Chicago1818America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What's the difference between higher self and this oversoul?

Sounds like having words with yourself at the end the day... Or beginning.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

thanks for your application.

Please don't call us we will contact you if a position suiting your abilities opens up.

best regards
Lucy & Crew

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

If by oversoul, you mean some type of super-conscious, or higher form of self? Similar to vedic, and many other teachings? You do not need "channel" these things. You are already connected to them. You just need (re)align them

Every dimensional aspect, layer, or form of "self" you possess, or can access, is yours inherent from birth

Reaching all the way to the source of creation itself

Throughout our life we develop blockages, or cut ourselves off from aspects of our expanded being, though our limited linear perception

One good way to begin to break free from linear constraints and thinking, is "backwards review". Or any type of bi-directional thought processes

Look up "Dr Robert Gilbert Rosicrucian" on YouTube for some good information on Rosicrucian self-initiation practices

These should help you with alignment

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing
]originally posted by: Agleaya

Has someone knowledge, how can one channel their Soul Group? I mean this conscious entity behind yquoteour Soul.[/]

You are already connected to Original Source Energy (you are IT or its expression). You just have to listen to the voice behind all of the meaningless chatter. As one said already, meditate.

the Cosmic Consciousness is not an Entity it is a Coherent Neural-Network....Spanning the multiverse

Go to the 'Hall of Records' , 3rd floor, Section M, for reference info for serious study only.....thanks for your input
edit on 24-11-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Find out what your chinese horoscope is; Listen for the sound typically in the right ear and focus on or visualize the color at your heart level. The times of day/night are respective of when those energies are strongest for easiest contact/alignment.

‘RABBIT’
‘fis’ of ‘F’ sound
‘light-green’
05:00 - 07:00

‘DRAGON‘
‘la’ or ‘A’ sound
‘light-purple’
07:00 - 09:00

’SNAKE’
‘fa’ or ‘F’ sound
‘dark-green’
09:00 - 11:00

’HORSE’
‘la’ or ‘A’ sound
‘purple-magenta’
11:00 - 13:00

‘SHEEP‘
high ‘do’ or ‘C’ sound
‘light-red’
13:00 - 15:00

‘MONKEY‘
‘sol’ or ‘G’ sound
‘light-blue’
15:00 - 17:00

‘ROOSTER‘
‘mi’ or ‘E’ sound
‘dark-yellow’
17:00 - 19:00

‘DOG‘
‘re’ or ‘D’ sound
‘orange’
19:00 - 21:00

‘PIG‘
soft ‘si’ or ‘B’ sound
‘violet‘
21:00 - 23:00

‘RAT‘
strong ‘mi’ or ‘E’ sound
‘light-yellow’
23:00 - 01:00

‘OX‘
soft ‘sol’ or ‘G’ sound
‘dark-blue‘
01:00 - 03:00

‘TIGER‘
low ‘do’ or ‘C’ sound
‘dark-red’
03:00 - 05:00

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

I tried that for a moment, immediately a presence to the right. Now to try it at the time suggested.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

lol

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Direction plays also a deeper part in it as part of Feng Shui... There are lucky, unlucky and auspicious directions one can face while performing the listening... you can also close your eyes and move them in the direction of whatever it is and see if it is a light or dark energy... Despite the idea of heaven being up somewhere and hell be down somewhere there isn't really any ascending and descending but more like those energies are making the rounds trying to find a home or place to rest.

One can also channel energies once getting to know them from listening into the corners and areas of one's home... also flowing them out out as well and then landscaping to keep the good one's flowing in and around while the other ones flow out that some of the good one's may be carrying.

At least that's how most shrines and temples are built around the Chinese animal before ground is even broken to build it.

Adept at such a thing where channeling them, expelling them etc just occurs over time with A lot of practice... Such a thing occurs anyway but ignorance of it isn't harnessing it to its full potential... Like throwing a party or going somewhere and it's dead no one showing up; One can channel horse energy to be the life of it and a dragon energy that makes the yin and yang side as it's the opposite energy of the horse of oh no you're great to the horse, then you can channel the dog to the person throwing it so they are proud they did and will likely have more.

But that's just a sample of what Asia has been doing for thousands of years but not necessarily Asians... As it's no different than Westerners bah humbugging Christmas etc.

On your right though is a yang energy as a male the opposite for any females reading this where yin would be on your right.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Interesting stuff crowf00t. The making of shrines and directions.

I used to pay attention to what was with a person. What is behind them and what is before. Above them and below them. To the left and right. That was from a tactical perspective. I still pay attention to what is behind people.

When I read your astrogical list and found my animal, I just 'looked' automatically. The lower portion of a human face in profile. The nose, mouth, cheeks and jawline. So a whisperer to my right.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agleaya
Has someone knowledge, how can one channel their Soul Group? I mean this conscious entity behind your Soul.

if you intend to impose your will on what the Cosmic Consciousness has intended your 'soul' to become (for the benefit of the greater Neural Network)
then your renegade 'soul' will become like a cancerous 'cell' in one's body... attacked & sequestered as a diseased cell and harmful to the 'system' / host body

the cosmic/universal Consciousness will not evolve by integrating diseased or damaged growth units/souls that resist the 'stem cell' like adjustments made to assign each soul/cell It's exact characteristic and placement in the neural network

? join the creative force don't become a dark soul energy----- thats my 2 cents on channeling soul-groups

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Those whispering spirits can be difficult; As they "died" with a secret and happy they did but still try to tell it so when going through the energetic rounds that's what they are trying to do as they can't really "live" with it as in move on until they do.

Not really a maleficent spirit but an energy consuming one with unfinished business of their own; Due to that secret making them very sneaky and funny like always tiptoeing and edging around the corners.

I currently have a grumbler spirit that has A lot of grievances... But no one to really talk to about them, attached to my coffee maker using it's noises as a voice and 'base' to come through from time to time; As it's likely no one would understand what they have a grievance about; At the same time they are opinionated... Meaning expecting something out of someone/others but can't see their own faults in the situation.

That sort is more annoying as they died really quick and likely doesn't know it; Nor have they introspected on more than their own problems and still blame others for them; Meaning run of the mill everyday average mind.

Walking through the elements can get rid of them...

earth into water, water into fire, fire into air, air into consciousness, consciousness into luminance, luminance into radiance, radiance into imminence, imminence into transparency.

Then reversed...

transparency to imminence, imminence to radiance, radiance to luminance, luminance to consciousness, consciousness to air, air to fire, fire to water and water to earth

That grumbler one is attracted to the heat of the coffee burner mirroring it's mind in that other people lack warmth for them. So seeing the consciousness and air and fire then it's a triple fold attachment where it's consciousness is there it's air the clicking of it and the burner the fire... lol

Recognizing and memorizing those elements(dependent arising) in any order they are occuring or could no matter what arises to see what 'it' depends on to arise; Is something I've been personally practicing.

edit on 26-11-2023 by crowf00t because: sp

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ya know crowf00t, with your perception sending the dead could be a career move. There are not enough Anubis' to deal with all the dead.. If an Anubis thinks you have promise one gets taught. In the beginning the Anubis will work you to the bone, you will be inundated.. But eventially one finds a niche to work in. I didn't care for sending adults, but kids are special.

You also can learn medicine for the deceased, which I really liked. A lot of detective work there if you like the research side. No one has written the howto as far as I know.

You will also.learn about the land of the dead, the fae, and how things work there.

edit on 26/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Neatness

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Oh no I am NOT working with those Egyptian Land of the dead folks again... While I think their society is obscenely collosail and well thought out and organised through many star systems? It's caste based.

I mean as awe inspiring as it is like 600 foot tall solid black statues polished by hand into those shapes not carved... All the ornate rotational metal work and animating things with energy by training it like a dog are cool.

But it is never ending in the size and scope of all they want to accomplish... Last thing I saw of them before breaking off was the completion of a large dome that was built in four directions at the same time up to dropping the center stone in that tied it all in.

What's weird is being in their files and halls of records having worked many lifetimes with them and the amount you own in the so called afterlife but never have time or the pleasure to enjoy as it's 24/7 365 lifetime after lifetime work work work and the society is wholly segregated from the bottom up where every choice is made for you.

Then say you're on a bactun wheeled world and even if vip to them get put on the slow boat powered by leaning forward and staring at a red light to speed things up then one person curses and the crew bails out and it crashes because they believe their ears are halal and since such a poison entered them their hearing is no longer sacred then you're stuck there... Until consciousness dawns on you again.

Not only that those people that have the job to record your every move and every action where you hear... "and then 'we'..." It's wholly annoying.

Even though I expressed my disinterest in anything to do with them and said I do not desire to leave any heirs spiritual or otherwise... I have the suspicion that even though you can quit them? They can't really quit you.

But here's how I saw caste go once on the big black like 10 city block sized black triangle craft you can see through it not staying mindful that its transparent attachment picks stuff up or you back to dreaming in the neo pod... Not only that is one that size does not care what is built when it's time to go it's time to go and it I'm not joking moving so slow it's nearly moving back in time as the planet is what is turning and it's just sitting there same height as it picked you up just tearing the ass out of everything in its way until off the planet as nothing can damage it.

I have to say though my favorite places are the ones that are kinda like mining tunnels but really old and it's dark and honestly it's the air because it has a hot/cold fog like layer and there's usually no one else there at all ever meaning peaceful. BUt one of my tasks was rescuing a sidewinder snake that got it's head stuck in a megaphone like contraption that was echoing all over everything making the natives there restless(other snakes) and it was just a world of sand above ground.Keeping it from being a pure land of those snakes ruling that world.

What's also weird is they marry you to someone you don't know and they also marry your corpse to an entire planet... It seems how they work is the first thing you say you don't want is exactly what you get. I have yet to find any real logic or intelligence in their culture when it comes to people not specifically them.

But as you know it's contract city...

edit on 27-11-2023 by crowf00t because: sp clarity

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Heh heh heh . . . ROFL.

The ol' crow knows his stuff. Fair enough and I'm still laughing as I write. Not at you crowf00t, just your opening line.

Oh no I am NOT working with those . . .

I can understand your leaving Egypt for buddaland.

The Anubis taught me, but only when I got the Anubis head did I realise what I had gotten into. Geez they make you work.

Things may change though in the future. Egypt was different when the women folk ran the place. The betrayal of Isis by Re and that over protective mother of his was not a good idea.

It put the men in charge.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Oh I'm in the Olmec/Tolmec timeline where it's 3 bactun. A year to them equals 300 in human time.. 100 years per bactun meaning 300 days is a year and it's pyramidal.

Since it's north middle and south America and not over there... it made more sense to be on that structure as it also encompasses all of Southern Asia.

They're older than the Gaza strip one's and takes more getting used too as the head is often cut off and no real dietary restrictions it's nothing but cats of all sizes running north and south while fish rule the underworld and birds the overland being seen as the same thing.

The living 'god' there in Gaza only saw 100 years to a year or 1 bactun which is the human average... It just doesn't last long enough for me even those heavens start collapsing pretty quick and they are cheesy and trope like due to marrying into the Roman stuff. Ashes to ashes dust to dust is a pretty accurate description of how fast those things rise and fall. On the brightside in that system every 100 years a buddha is born out of them... Not so brightside is all such 'raptures' are individual.

It's easy to forget that one lives in three worlds/dimensions at once and from five perspectives of it... Because it is so foreign and difficult to wrap the mind around it as reality when taught/trained that as reality... I'm not saying it is reality by any sense of the word but it is the normal everyday expected reality... The 5 perspectives of the 3 dimensional world of solidity as the senses are the ego's and logos as one consciousness referred to simply as mind.

Referring to that as reality it becomes 'mind only' as it has been declared with that? Nothing exists as it causes extinction being wholly dualistic... That in order to transcend it? One has to perceive 'nothing' directly as a personal experience.

anyhoo

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Isis is still around by the way, she never was a "fertility" goddess as in sex. Her priestesses weren't either.

The wonder (as opposed to "mystery") of Isis was the wonder of the womb. The creative universe of stars all women carry about with them from birth to death.

Not that I'm initiate to know these things. The wonders of Isis is common knowledge amongst the fairies.

Egypt was a land of green and growing things back then.

Been pondering desires of late, not sure why. There is a duality there. "Anguish" being the other side of desire so it seems. Might have a look in there one day soon.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

All conditioned things come to an end... When its a self and other conditioning from the beginning of what could be called memory... Learning not to condition others as you have been conditioned? Leaves their 'self' intact. Not doing that is akin to beating a dead horse.

The realization of the unconditioned and that all conditioned things arise out of it until they too are unconditioned is the better route as after that realization/acquisition that's all there really is. Socrates put it in his 'knowing' which I personally do not consider wise... But it accurately describes all that conditioning coming to an end right then and there.

impermanence has a shadow called permanece; The pointing at that shadow is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I was just wondering on your, and the Buddhist view of desire's shadow: anguish.

I know the shadows are not something, nor worlds normal people generally wish to see nor visit. Yet the study can be rewarding.

Trauma in the deceased is a study that can reveal the existence of what people call soul.

To use a metaphor I'll borrow from the Greek way of thinking: Trauma and her sister Anguish will reveal soul's existence.

Once we know a thing exists, we can know it's nature.

The soul is our memory. That is where we find Trauma and Anguish. Both live within the memory of man.

Once we know of soul's existence, and can see it for ourselves, we can then look for the "over-soul".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join