It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speech Given Today at UN by son of Hamas Cofounder Mosab Hassan Yousef

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Mosab Hassan Yousef was the first born son of a Hamas founder and heir apparent of that terror organization.
He spent the first two decades of his life being indoctrinated and brainwashed by hamas to hate jews and christians.
He had been arrested multiple times attacking innocent jews as a member of Hamas.
This brave man changed his life from one of terror into one of love.
He began spying on Hamas and saved untold numbers of innocent people from certain death.
If caught, hamas would have certainly tortured and killed him most barbarically, it’s no question.
That is true bravery in its purest form.
If you like peace and love then this guys story is truly remarkable.
His books and documentary are award winning for these very reasons.
edit on 21-11-2023 by VermiIion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion

Mosab Hassan Yousef was the first born son of a Hamas founder and heir apparent of that terror organization.
He spent the first two decades of his life being indoctrinated and brainwashed by hamas to hate jews and christians.
He had been arrested multiple times attacking innocent jews as a member of Hamas.
This brave changed his life from one of terror into one of love.
He began spying on Hamas and saved untold numbers of innocent people from certain death.
If caught hamas would have certainly tortured and killed him most barbarically, it’s no question.

Obviously the brainwashing didn't work.

Israeli spy pushing propaganda.

He has no voice because he has no power, just opinion like everybody else.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Have any proof? Can you make the case? Or you just reduced to slander?
edit on 21-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Prove that his voice is only opinion just like everybody else who holds no power in this conflict? Is that what you are asking for? lol

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

If caught hamas would have certainly tortured and killed him most barbarically, it’s no question.

Hamas brainwashing worked for a couple decades as clearly demonstrated by the terrorist atrocities he commited while with hamas.
He has spoken in front of the UN enough times that his power is blatantly evident.
His experience and truth is obviously wanted and appreciated or he wouldn’t have been asked to speak to the whole world about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Prove that his voice is only opinion just like everybody else who holds no power in this conflict? Is that what you are asking for? lol

He has more insight into how Hamas works than anyone else we hear from. Lots of propaganda everywhere but you have to try and find bits of truth here and there. I don't think he's making this up to be famous. In fact, I can't imagine what his life is like having to watch over his shoulder constantly while his former clan leaders live high on the hog in a luxury Qatar hotel.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hamas brainwashing worked for a couple decades as clearly demonstrated by the terrorist atrocities he commited while with hamas.
He has spoken in front of the UN enough times that his power is blatantly evident.
His experience and truth is obviously wanted and appreciated or he wouldn’t have been asked to speak to the whole world about it.

His power was given to him by those who have taken their side of this conflict and hence the pushing of their views using this man and others. It's also called propaganda.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: VermiIion

Yousef's mere existence certainly disproves the argument I've seen some make on here that the Palestinian children are fair game because they're being brainwashed to become terrorists.

If the son of the leader was able to overcome that brainwashing, then who's to say other children will not be able to overcome it as well?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Let's listen to other voices of those with some power and knowledge of what's what.

edit on q000000281130America/Chicago5858America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
You have to ask yourself, why so much pushback against this guy who is only informing the world of Hamas terror and propaganda campaigns?

There’s seems to be quite a bit of Hamas apologists in this thread.
There is truly a giant difference between supporting innocent palestinians and supporting the hamas terror squad.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You have to ask yourself, why so much pushback against this guy who is only informing the world of Hamas terror and propaganda campaigns?

There’s seems to be quite a bit of Hamas apologists in this thread.
There is truly a giant difference between supporting innocent palestinians and supporting the hamas terror squad.

The pushback from me for all of you here to wake up and see the propaganda on both sides.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: OnlyYouKnow2

Thanks or let us know about this speech , it is really good speech IMO , and it to me sound as voice o reason.

It's sensationalized propaganda and we all can post opposite views with the same effect. It's meaningless. What is important is what the leaders have to say.

Dismiss him because his observations and first hand testimony from behind enemy lines is inconvenient to your narrative, you say?

Let's try another approach. Point to the exact moment where he's lying or twisting facts. If you can.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Riveting speech?

From a jihadist put up at the five star resort across from the room Lionel Messi once stayed in for a month?

F* Hamas
F* Qatar
F* The UN

I have better things to do than be pandered to by the selected victim stories. Like bitching about it..

Good news, after a laborious process caviar was determined Halal permitted. Even with the bone fork. But only if the fork is made of the bones of Israeli children.
edit on 21-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Kenzo

Thanks or let us know about this speech , it is really good speech IMO , and it to me sound as voice o reason.

It's sensationalized propaganda and we all can post opposite views with the same effect. It's meaningless. What is important is what the leaders have to say.

Dismiss him because his observations and first hand testimony from behind enemy lines is inconvenient to your narrative, you say?

Let's try another approach. Point to the exact moment where he's lying or twisting facts. If you can.

I didn't claim he is twisting anything, I am claiming that propaganda is being pushed by both sides.

Did you watch the video speech by the Palestinian Ambassador to the UN that I posted. I know you didn't and that's my point, we can't just listen to one side's propaganda.
edit on q000000381130America/Chicago4141America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I sent your transcrpipt to the US Department of Homeland Security as you need to be placed on the Feds Terrorist Watch List.

Hope you enjoy youre next trip. This isnt about free speech. Its about the terrorism that you support.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I sent your transcrpipt to the US Department of Homeland Security as you need to be placed on the Feds Terrorist Watch List.

Hope you enjoy youre next trip. This isnt about free speech. Its about the terrorism that you support.

I don't support both terrorist sides, both are extremists and terrorists and both have separate agendae as to the ownership of the land there, so include the U.S. as complicit in terrorism too. Get it right.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Over the last month ATS has been inundated with threads about so and so saying this and that about how bad Israel is from ex or low level politicians, civil servants, students, artists, and others.

They have been gobbled up by Palestinian supporters and used as arguments.

I’d say the the son of the Hamas cofounder holds as much or more weight than any of them when it comes to this topic.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: [post=27227090]VermiIion[/post

If the son of the leader was able to overcome that brainwashing, then who's to say other children will not be able to overcome it as well?

Did you think that through? No one should be trying to brainwash children.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Over the last month ATS has been inundated with threads about so and so saying this and that about how bad Israel is from ex or low level politicians, civil servants, students, artists, and others.

They have been gobbled up by Palestinian supporters and used as arguments.

I’d say the the son of the Hamas cofounder holds as much or more weight than any of them when it comes to this topic.

I agree, as far as pushing propaganda from both sides he certainly does hold more weight for those that have taken that side.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

If you're joking, that isn't funny. If you aren't, that's a terrible thing to do to a regular ATS contributor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join