It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Palestine (from Hamas)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree when it comes to actual terrorists. I can't disagree when someone turns to vigilantism when it's personal either. I just hope you do your research before you go out shooting.

Supporters of terrorism probably deserve Chinese style reeducation camps or at least throwing in a pit for a bit. I can't ignore the fact that the majority would fit right in on a psych ward as well and that would probably go for those who get a little excited at the thought of vigilantism. So yeah, I tend to believe in due process and the likes whilst fully understanding I could easily be a hypocrite too.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Well yeah.. i also know that they don't give a crap about their own people otherwise they wouldn't create events that lead up to their own people being flattened, I'm sure they have the slightest insight of what the end result would be.

unless maybe, just maybe..

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Asking for logical reasonable debate with fanatic Islamists who want all Jews and Christians dead is like asking for a light sabre and a unicorn for Christmas.

Because you'll end up disappointed.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I wouldn't.

I've said for years now that terrorists should be made stateless outlaws despite the fact I'm a bit if a twat about human rights.

I wouldn't debate with them why stooping to those levels is a bit backwards. The ones with humanity I'd bother with and that word doesn't apply to terrorists.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Yep. Hamas knew exactly how Israel would respond. They way they always do, asymmetrically and brutally.

Link

a reply to: crayzeed

Do you people not listen, I'll say it again in biggie letters:- PALESTINIANS VOTED HAMAS INTO POWER, THEY ARE THE PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY. NOW DO YOU GET IT?

You have no clue what you're talking about. Hamas is not the same thing as the PA. PA is the actual government of Palestine, they get 70-80% support. They are the ones that meet with foreign leaders, sign deals and accords etc.

Hamas is a militant organization supported by Tehran and Moscow. Putin hosted them last year, in Moscow. What other nations hosted Hamas in their capitol?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Do you people not listen, I'll say it again in biggie letters:- PALESTINIANS VOTED HAMAS INTO POWER, THEY ARE THE PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY. NOW DO YOU GET IT? I don't know what country you are in but it's the same the whole world over, you vote a government in then you have to live with it till the next election. You cannot half way through decide you don't like their policies and throw them out. Just because Hamas is a terror organisation and even terrorises it's own citizens is neither here nor there, they voted for them.

Yeah, ok, and Canada voted marxist Trudeau into power after multiple ethics violations, the pedophile case where he paid 2.5 million to shut her and her family up, SNC laval scandal, the infrastructure bank scandal, finding out it was taking vacations on another pedo island in the bahamas and finding out it worked for the WEF along with its Freakland nazi sidekick. Yeah... that's called rigging an election.

... then we have Biden, a basement dwelling troll that couldn't draw a crowd of bees if he was coated in honey. yeah, ok, another stolen election. We all see it....

So, you seriously believe Hamas is above stealing an election, there's just no way they would do it, using Iran and Venezuela for help? C'mon, you're not that naive are you?

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b57_000000Mon, 20 Nov 2023 22:39:57 -0600000000112023-11-20T22:39:57-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

edit on 11/21/2023 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Gaza is plagued by poverty, but Hamas has no shortage of cash. Where does it come from?.

Soo if Hamas is not in charge how do they get their filfthy hands in all that money.

Vice President Kamala Harris’ stepdaughter raised 8 million dollars for Hamas-Controlled Gaza, maybe even more....that money will be going to hamas terrorist and not ordinary Gaza people....so they can kill more Israelis.

Kamala Harris’ Stepdaughter Raises $8 Million for Hamas-Controlled Gaza

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Oh my, I'll give you a prime example that people over look. No matter what you say Hamas was voted the majority party in the PA. Yeah 17 years ago. Now can anyone on here explain to me how Hamas has the logistics and where with all to dig all these sophisticated tunnels without any local authority knowing about them. And they weren't all dug out in a year. Just remember were talking about the Gaza strip, miniscule, compared to another country. You can't dig tunnels without the "locals" knowing what they were doing, over years.

In answer why doesn't Israel take out the Hamas leadership? Because the Hamas leadership are not stupid, they are not in the Palestine territories. They sit in their luxury lodgings in other countries like Iran. Now just imagine the uproar from the Muslim countries if that were to happen. You're talking of going into another country to kill your enemy but that country would scream the rooftops off with "They've invaded our sovereignty to commit this crime there for we can now attack Israel". They just need an international political reason and that would be it.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Logistics of digging a tunnel. By the looks of the videos of the tunnels discovered they are about 1 metre wide and 2 metres high. Now for every metre, that's 2 ton of spoil, as 1m x 1m x 1m (a metre squared) is 1 ton in weight. Just 20 metres of tunnel is 40 ton of spoil. All of this has to be brought out of the entrance, that's one of the hard bits, the other hard bit is getting rid of this spoil. Being as these long an sophisticated tunnels are all in built up areas you can't just bring it to the surface and dump it or spread it, it must be carried away and dumped. Now we're talking about thousands of tons of spoil? Anybody care to tell me how they did this "in secret"?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You are aware Hamas doesn't exist in the Westbank? Yet Israel still finds reasons to jail, harass, and murder Palestinians there too. How do you explain that?

Acting like Israel would be a good neighbor if Hamas would simply stop resisting their illegal occupation is a rather intellectually dishonest argument. Considering Hamas didn't exist up until around the 2000's. Yet Israel has been slaughtering and displacing Palestinians since the 50's and somehow they remain the bad guy.

Honestly it's not all that dissimilar to Ukranian nazis. Zionism and nazism do share similarities Considering one of the first real zionist was Adolf Hitler.
linky

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Yes, Hamas does not exist in the West Bank.
But plenty of other Islamic terrorist groups do like Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) both of whom regularly carry out terrorist attacks against Israeli interests and people.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Hamas was established in 1987.

Gaza was under Israel military control 1967-2005 .

Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005.When Israel left Gaza [in 2005] it handed the keys to the PA (Palestinian authority ) But PA was “not willing to fight Hamas and they are still not willing to fight hamas.

And here we are now.....Palestinians did not have plans or desire to any peace plan....all that remains is holy jihad against Israel where they plan to genocide them .

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You are aware Hamas doesn't exist in the Westbank? Yet Israel still finds reasons to jail, harass, and murder Palestinians there too. How do you explain that?

hamas may not be the leading group in the west bank, but they do have people there and supporters in fath and pa.

Hassan Yousef, a leading Palestinian political figure who served as the official Hamas spokesperson in the West Bank, was detained in his home, according to the Palestinian Prisoners Club, an NGO representing Palestinian detainees.
Hamas spokesman among scores detained in occupied West Bank

other terror groups that are based and operate from the west bank
Balata Brigade
Lion Den
Jenin Brigades
Jaba
Islamic Jihad
Tulkarm Battalion

fatah even though they say their not involved in terror attack anymore have many members, some who are high ranking claiming and taking credit for being involved. the pa does also

On September 28, 2022, four Palestinian terrorists – 'Abd Al-Rahman Al-Khazem, Ahmad 'Alawneh, Muhammad Barahama and Muhammad Abu Na'sa – who were wanted by Israel for planning terror attacks were killed in exchanges of fire with the Israeli security forces in the Jenin refugee camp.[1] One of the four, Ahmad 'Alawneh, was an officer in the Palestinian Authority's (PA) military intelligence. Another, 'Abd Al-Rahman Al-Khazem, was the brother of Ra'd Khazem, a member of Fatah's military wing who was killed in April 2022 after perpetrating a shooting in downtown Tel Aviv in which three Israeli civilians, Eytam Magini, Tomer Morad and Barak Lufan, were killed.

As on past occasions, PA and Fatah officials and media praised the terrorists and their actions, describing them as martyrs.[2] In addition, Fatah and PA officials paid condolence visits to their homes and lavished praise upon their families, especially on Fathi Khazem, the father of the two terrorists 'Abd Al-Rahman and Ra'd. Fathi Khazem is himself a former officer in the PA National Security Forces. Since the shooting attack carried out by his son Ra'd in Tel Aviv he has incited to perpetrate more attacks of this kind, and as a result he too is wanted by the Israeli security forces. In the recent days, after the death of his second son 'Abd Al-Rahman, he has been calling on the members of the Palestinian security forces to join the fighting against Israel. Palestinian papers and social media described him as "a new Palestinian icon," "an emblem of the struggle" against Israel, and a model of "sacrifice" worthy of being the "popular" president of Palestine.

On another occasion, Fathi Khazem called on the PA security forces to direct their weapons at Israel, saying: "I urge you to turn to the path of Abu' Ammar [i.e., Yasser Arafat], of the sheikh of the jihad fighters, [Hamas founder] Ahmad Yassin, and of the sheikh of the resistance fighters, [Fathi] Al-Shqaqi, [founder of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad]…"[5]

Palestinian Authority, Fatah Glorify Fathi Khazem, Father Of Two Terrorists Killed In Clashes With Israeli Armed Forces: He Is A 'Palestinian Icon' And An Emblem Of Sacrifice
edit on 22-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I absolutely agree with your 'free Palestinians from Hamas' but once that is accomplished who will save them from Israel occupation?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Once the terrorists are gone they can work together toward a two state solution.

Both nations are there to stay.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Terrorists who rape and torture women, kill children deliberately, have lost all rights, in my opinion.

I look at them the same way I'd look at a pedophile. Preferably through a gun sight.

*Cough*

Looked at the state of your own back-yard much?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

From your source:

Five U.S. Army soldiers of the 502nd Infantry Regiment were charged with rape and murder

I wonder when Palestinian authorities are going to arrest and charge the Hamas rapists/murderers?

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Hamas was elected in 2006... Since then there have been no elections and there is no election planned to happen any time soon. People do not have a choice.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I wonder when Palestinian authorities are going to arrest and charge the Hamas rapists/murderers?

Well, also from my source, it took three months for the cover story to start breaking down and another month for charges to be brought and that's within a system that's used to dealing with rapists in their ranks - they have a whole process in place and loads, like loads, of experience with these things.

Plus. The Palestinians are kind of busy with other #. I know it looks like they have a day off but I should imagine on the ground it looks a little less leisurely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join